• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I can't believe Bad Gateway got confirmed for Ultimate.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I just saw this a second ago, sorry if it's old news to some of you. Mythra Mythra praline praline and Chrono. Chrono. might be interested in this.

If you can't see it, some DBZ films are getting re-mastered and re-released in theaters. First Broly movie, Bardock: Father of Goku and Fusion Reborn. Kind of wish Bojack was one of them, but it's still good.

This is México's chance to redub the Broly movie.
I'd pay to watch it remastered despite the kinda bs ending.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
what's wrong with vore

that's my fetish

not only am i a furry (mmmmmmm lola bunny) i also am into vore

i eagerly await the day yoshi and kirby can hop out of these digital games and swallow me whole mmmm

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
what's wrong with vore

that's my fetish

i eagerly await the day yoshi and kirby can hop out of these digital games and swallow me whole mmmm
I'm kinda ashamed to admit that I used to be like that.

And no, that's not a joke...

That's the past me though

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
what's wrong with vore

that's my fetish

congrats

neither are mine

so i can properly say "no ew" out of honesty :V

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Whelp....I'm almost out of here. See everyone in two weeks!!
If you don't mind me asking, where are you leaving to? Are you going somewhere or just dropping off the face of the planet for fun? :laugh:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
@Professor Pumpkaboo @The Stoopid Unikorn Pokechu Pokechu @Coricus @Yellowlord @Wario Bros. @AmericanDJ @Planet Zeb(es)~

Are you all available tomorrow after 4 pm mst to play a bunch of Splatoon 2?

Also is there 1 more person so we can have a full 10 person room?
Sorry Jojalole Jojalole I didn’t mean to forget you!
Aww, I'm sorry but I can't, I have an exam tomorrow and I'll be studying the whole day. I suppose I'll get my chance another day...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's a pretty cool video for anyone trying to get into DBFZ.

There's gonna be multiple parts, but it goes over the basic things you might want in your game-plan while playing the Saiyans. Part 2 will cover other characters like Cell, Frieza and 18. I like how some characters are described similarly to their personalities in the show.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The rubber part finally came off my 3DS

Smash broke it, if you can imagine

Should I just super glue it back on? It didn't rip or tear or anything but when I put it back on it just falls off eventually

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just watched SDB Heroes, pretty okay, but painfully short (less than 10 minutes) and the pacing and the fight suffered. However I would be a liar if I didn't admit seeing Super Saiyan 4 Goku on-screen felt damn good

In Castlevania Erotic Violence 2: Lust of the Moon
I feel Konami is capable of naming a game like that.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
Sorry everyone, it's been a hectic month coupled with my being away from home this weekend. Took me a while before I could get on top of things.

The issues from today should be all solved

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Accomplished the second Knight of the Round Table battle in Fate/Grand Order's Camelot Singularity:

Mordred isn't the second knight fought. This time, her grail-boosting gimmick is that she'll start with a full NP meter at the beginning of her turn. Her fight consists of two battles. The first consists of one part where you fight three Saber knights, and the second consists of the fight against Mordred. The second are two parts where you fight Mordred solo: in the first part, she fights with her mask on, and then takes it off for the second part. Her HP is roughly around 250,000 in all these fights. Also, her NP in the first battle and the first part of the second battle is just her Extra Attack; the second part of the second battle is when she starts using Claurent Blood Arthur as her NP.

In both fights, I stuck with the same team as the Gawain fight: Euryale + Orion + Support Tamamo as the main team, and Mash + Robin Hood + Heracles as the backup units. I used the Chaldea Combat Suit yet again.

First battle went quite smoothly. I knew Euryale's Charm utility would not work against Mordred, but it still shined against the three Saber knights. This ensured the knights did little damage to my units so that they could retain as much HP by the time they fought Mordred. Most of the first part of the fight was charm-locking one male knight after another to allow only two to attack per turn while focusing on building up the NP meters on my servants. By the time I went to fight Mordred, I switched out Tamamo with Mash so that Mash took the hit from Mordred's NP. Orion did some pretty good damage to her with NP, and so did Euryale. I also lowered Mordred's NP meter a few times with the help of Tamamo and Euryale's skills. I even managed to pull off a combination of Mash, Euryale, and Orion's NPs all in one turn! Mordred went down fairly quickly.

The second battle... oh boy.

The first part basically played out like the second part of the first battle. I was wracking up some nice damage with Orion and Euryale's NPs while lowering, stunning her with the Combat Suit's Stun skill, and lowering Mordred's NP meter with Tamamo and Euryale's skills to prevent her from using her NP for a turn. I also switched Tamamo with Mash when I was out of ways of locking Mordred's NP, so Mash took the hit solidly. She filled up her NP meter quickly with the help of those attacks. Mordred eventually went down. It went smoothly...

...until I learned there was a second part.

I must have not read the "Battle 1/2" at the beginning of the battle, because I got startled there was a second part. Since I used up most of my resources, I didn't have many options to lock Mordred out of her NP. I was able to start with Orion's NP to lower Mordred's NP gauge for a turn. The next turn involved some more attacking, which ended with Mordred taking out Mash with Claurent Blood Arthur (thankfully, Euryale and Orion didn't take much damage because of their resistance to Sabers). Tamamo came back, but she still couldn't use any skills since the cool down for all of them was still in effect. Euryale fired her NP for some more damage, but she went down to the next Claurent Blood Arthur afterward. Robin Hood then stepped in. He poisoned her with his first skill and activated his second skill for the increased NP generation. Tamamo and Orion used their NPs on the same turn to heal the party and deal some more damage to Mordred, and Robin Hood also used an Arts card to bring himself into overcharge territory. Tamamo went down to the next Claurent Blood Arthur (Mordred used Secret of Pedigree to rebuild her NP meter right away and then fire her NP straight after), and so Heracles stepped in. Fortunately, Orion's cool down for her Evade skill ended, so I was able to use it to let her dodge Mordred's NP again. Heracles also used his Evade skill for the same effect. Only Robin Hood didn't have a way to avoid what was coming. Worse yet, Mordred's Secret of Pedigree healed herself of the poison, so Robin Hood was unable to finish the job, even when he used his NP. He went down to the next Claurent Blood Arthur. Only Orion and Heracles, but Heracles was able to finish Mordred off with his NP.

Whew, this fight was quite a challenge, though admittedly, I think the second part would've gone a lot more smoothly if I actually anticipated it. Still, I'm happy that I managed to beat it on my first try despite only having two servants left by the time the fight was over.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Thanks for the responses to the new video! It's a welcome silver lining to what's been a frustrating week both irl and in summoning.

If anyone here's interested in lending a hand further...well, I'd much appreciate it.

Oh yeah, people might already know this but, my brother said that people are speculating that Chrom might have a chance to be playable since Robin wasn't playable in any of the demo nor having their final Smash bring shown.
@Professor Pumpkaboo @The Stoopid Unikorn Pokechu Pokechu @Coricus @Yellowlord @Wario Bros. @AmericanDJ @Planet Zeb(es)~

Are you all available tomorrow after 4 pm mst to play a bunch of Splatoon 2?

Also is there 1 more person so we can have a full 10 person room?
I think I have time tomorrow since tomorrow is my birthday, sort of...

I'm not gonna lie.

I'm just a little hurt.

And a lot facetious.
Prepare to get more hurt...
Hope the image works, let me post something:
I don't think this is DeDF1sh but a random Octoling in the Octo expansion...

The update of this comic gives you the feels...

We made it to the surface, just like you promised, sis.

It is a cannon that Agent 8 has a sis...

I can't believe Bad Gateway got confirmed for Ultimate.
I got it too back when I was salty on Germany lose to frickin Korea in World Cup lol.

D

Deleted member

So Pokechu being weird again?
Not surprised.

I watched a lot of FullMetal Alchemist. Almost at the 3rd Season.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>New Blessed Garden Map
"Cool I need some Divine D-..."
>B!Lyn is on the map
images (1).jpeg

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Another Summer Banner delivers
Just one left
Im legit considering to keep both as separate to give them different builds and for Blessed Gardens purposes.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
So, going to my job interview.

Welp here goes.

Hopefully this goes well.
I'm not a working veteran or anything, so I won't give you any advice but I wish you luck though.

And I think it is the time to revisit this Nintendo Switch defect video, which this is currently Crobcat's highest viewed video.
Interesting how some individuals stated that by looking at this video and reports of all kinds of Switch defects will kill Switch.
But this isn't me here to treat this video as a joke, but rather look into more details of this video.

I notice how the most common defects in this video were Joy Con strap being stuck onto the Joy Con, which to be fair this more of a design flaw rather than a defect.

Docked scratching screen can easily be fixed by putting on screen protectors, I mean most of you probably put screen protectors on to your phone.

Joy Cons will wobble a bit once you take in and out of the console frequently.

But anyway, I'm just curious if anyone's Nintendo Switch still suffers these kinds of trouble shooting even to this day?

D

Deleted member

I wake up, log in, and find out that my name is displayed in purple.
Alright, which one of you is the one that pranked me?

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
good luck lily! i hope you do well!
Thanks, think it went well.

So hopefully I have a job by the end of the week.

Also, your avatar you have keeps making me think your @Shishœ , which guess what that means Shishœ, your now the resident Fate weeb.

Which means you may never get your resident Etrian Odyssey weeb title back.

:troll:

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Thanks, think it went well.

So hopefully I have a job by the end of the week.

well hey good job then lily~ lets hope for the best~
Also, your avatar you have keeps making me think your @Shishœ , which guess what that means Shishœ, your now the resident fans weeb.

Which means you may never get your resident Etrian Odyssey weeb title back.

:troll:
been getting that a lot lol, used it cause smashboards was on fire a lot today and found it ffitting

and honeslty i'm surprised i didn't get pinned the weeb tag earlier :V

....and um never played etrain odyssey so don't think it'll bother me :V

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

well hey good job then lily~ lets hope for the best~
Thank you.

been getting that a lot lol, used it cause smashboards was on fire a lot today and found it ffitting

and honeslty i'm surprised i didn't get pinned the weeb tag earlier :V

....and um never played etrain odyssey so don't think it'll bother me :V
No, I'm saying its going to bother @Shishœ , cause he's supposed to be our resident Etrian Odyssey weeb, but now everyone associates him with Fate instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom