• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Meh, what a horrible match. Neither of the countries deserved to pass, Spain played horribly (Like all this tournament) and Russia didn't even play football. The moment we start ditching this stupid playstyle the better, because I'm sick of getting bored watching my country play, it's not entertaining and we don't even win by doing it, so I don't know why they even keep doing it. And even when we won world cup 2010 I still hated the way Spain played, but at least we won those matches. We did change our coach one week before the beginning of the World Cup, so that might have been a factor in our performance (Though I hate Lopetegui so I don't think he would have made much of a difference).

Welp, good luck to the remaining countries, I was expecting this one way or another, so I'm not sad, just disappointed.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Oh, so Spain and Russia played horribly?
More detail please?
Spain played like he didn't want to play. Everyone stayed still on their places exchanging passes but with no verticality whatsoever, we didn't even shoot to the goal on the first half (It was a self-goal). Only Isco was doing some kind of work, but one man alone can't win. No offensive presence whatsoever from lot's of players. And in defense whenever they got close they were doubtful and let Russia get some opportunites when they shouldn't have. And then there's Piqué's stupid hand, I still don't know if he was playing volleyball or football in that play.

Russia didn't play, 10 players defending and whenever we got close then a kick and let the ball running. They did way too many faults, and yet almost no yellow cards for them. They shot once and it was on a penalty kick. To sum things up for them, they were celebrating getting into penalties because it was the only possible way to win since they didn't do anything offensively.

And it's kinda sad, because after both matches yesterday which were pretty damn good, this one was garbage.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Now we just need México to ***pull the Miracle :ultsigurd: and knock out Brazil.

Totally not gonna happen.

D

Deleted member

And I was just teasing. Only country I can hate for football reasons is Germany :^)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yall better hope you win aginst of Mexico because those 'funerals' brazil held for Germanys elemination will backfire im sure pff
They will win tho.

On the other hand a México win would be good for us as the celebratory riots will overwrite the impending federal election fraud riots.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So, if any of you FEH players remember "You Riposted in the Wrong FEHborhood," they made a sequel.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yeah but Mexico are gonna want to win so Korea's sacrifice isn't for nothing.

I already replaced my Vicente Fernandez albums with K-Pop so they better give at some battle to Brazil.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Speaking of FE Heroes, I have had crazy luck with about 80 orbs.

i pulled a plus speed minus def summer cordellia, two more myrr's one of which is plus attack minus def, which I kept and merged.

I also pulled summer tana! Plus hp minus def so I can't complain since it doesn't hurt her stats.

Pretty good pulls so I'm really happy.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I pulled another Myrrh and another Brave Ike on the Legendary Banner. I also pulled the last Chrom I needed.

Hopefully I can get Hector. Then I might use OG Hector to pass Distant Counter onto Clair.

After that I'll spend the rest of the month on the Summer banner to get another Tana so Chrom can have Atk/Spd Push 3.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
I managed to beat chapter 2 of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 today.

-The lower parts of Gormott are pretty cool, but I think the upper parts of Gormott might be my favorite area so far. Reminds me a lot of Bionis Leg from the first game.
-Unsurprisingly, the unique monsters have gotten in the way and killed me occasionally, just like in the previous Xenoblade games.
-I haven't managed to get anything to interesting from any of the cores (that's what they're called, right?) so far.
-Tiger Tiger is pretty fun, although I haven't played it very much.
-I'm sad that the Ardanian soldiers no longer say "THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME?" and "DON'T FORGET ME!" anymore. At least they still say "YOU'RE DONE!"
-I think I'm going to really like Morag.
-"Are you sure she's not going to stab you in the back?" Part of me feels like this might be hinting at something like that with this line, but another part of me feels like they're trying to fake me out. It's hard to tell with a series like this. I just hope that I don't figure out the answer until later.

Overall, I'm really enjoying the game so far, albiet not to quite the extent of how much I enjoyed the first game.

D

Deleted member

I just got back from watching Incredibles 2.
I really liked it, but I preferred the original because it had a lot more serious tone to it. I'm usually the kind of guy who prefers a comedic approach, but the grittiness is what made the fitst Incredibles film so great in my opinion, and it was toned down in the sequel, which made it feel more like an ordinary modern animated film.
That's not to say it ruins the whole film - the film is great. I just think it makes it feel less special.
Regardless, I got a good laugh out of the film, and I appriciated the fact it gave the kids more screen time.
If we ever get an Incredibles 3 it's totally gonna focus on Violet.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Speaking of. I can't wait to see people react to Merkava when he comes out.
They thought Gordeau is bad? Oh boy we haven't gotten to Noodle Boi.

D

Deleted member

It would be really cool to have Saitama and the Elric brothers in Jump Force.
We can finally decide if Saitama or Goku would win by a video game, like Mario vs Sonic in Smash Bros. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom