• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Guise, Im torn; I don't know if keep S Supporting FemCorn or switch to Summer Corn.
Do you think with your heart, or your crotch?

Answer that question to yourself, and you will make the right S-support choice.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Hello I too have come to give my offering to our lord and savior the Nintendo Switch.
May we be blessed by the gods from Nintendo and purge the heretics who deem it unworthy, for they do not know the holiness and might the Switch holds over peasant-tier consoles.

Amen.
I thought all home consoles are peasant, and PC master race rules.:troll:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
This Wind Waker run for Games Done Quick is really frustrating to watch. The runner seems really determined to exploit a glitch, even though it's taking much, MUCH longer to complete than a normal solution would. You'd think, at some point, he'd decide to move on and stop wasting time.

This Wind Waker run for Games Done Quick is really frustrating to watch. The runner seems really determined to exploit a glitch, even though it's taking much, MUCH longer to complete than a normal solution would. You'd think, at some point, he'd decide to move on and stop wasting time.
"not wasting time" means leaving to go get the hookshot apparently.

So uhhhhh. Yeah.

EDIT annnnnd he gets the trick as i say it.
:061:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m glad this is bothering someone else too.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
I don't get why people are so surprised and even upset that Mike Pollock won't be playing Eggman in the Sonic movie.

If the movie were animated (like it should be), then I would be completely on their side. That would be a case of pointlessly replacing someone when they're already fit for the job.

But this is a live-action film, Eggman is a human character, and Mike Pollock is primarily a voice actor, they were going to get someone different.

I love Mike Pollock, he IS Dr. Eggman, but them getting someone else to play the character in a live-action setting shouldn't be a suprise.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
What are you even saying?
Praline don't you get it? We need to defend Nintendo's honor from those who hurt the Switch. It's what a real gamer would do.

I mean sure there's the other option of enjoy it for what it's worth while acknowledging it's faults, because it's a bloody machine meant to be entertainment. Like look man I like the Switch and all, even if there's stuff I really don't like about it, but even if I hated the Switch Nintendo won't care. They're a multi-million dollar company and I'm some guy on the Internet it doesn't mean **** if I call their system a garbage pile. Nor do I need essay long arguments trying to convince me that yes the Switch is good you just don't understand.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Praline don't you get it? We need to defend Nintendo's honor from those who hurt the Switch. It's what a real gamer would do.

I mean sure there's the other option of enjoy it for what it's worth while acknowledging it's faults, because it's a bloody machine meant to be entertainment. Like look man I like the Switch and all, even if there's stuff I really don't like about it, but even if I hated the Switch Nintendo won't care. They're a multi-million dollar company and I'm some guy on the Internet it doesn't mean **** if I call their system a garbage pile. Nor do I need essay long arguments trying to convince me that yes the Switch is good you just don't understand.
Are you saying you have a switch then?

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
With how well Switch is selling and me like the system, there's nothing to defend here lol.

True, and hey I admit back in Switch launch days I was defending the system. Now, I enjoy the system as well despite it has flaws.
From the previous post I made, I was never trying to make long essay to convince anybody that the Switch is the best systems ever.... I'm just bother by people making bland assumptions with no back up whatso ever.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Folks.

Gf's at a real treacherous spot in her health saga. I'll try to summarize.

She hasn't been out of the hospital longer than a few days since Feb, and yet they still haven't gotten her strong enough to do chemo. In the last couple of days her doctors have been rushing to start chemo immediately. They haven't disclosed full details to us (her family or me) at this time, but they started pushing it fervently after they completed an MRI, which is enough to suggest something pretty terrible.

Today we learned she's also apparently got autoimmune hepatitis, and what's left of her liver is attacking itself. They can treat this with a course of steroids.

But those same steroids could bolster the cancer, which has already been allowed to run rampant since March, and the course would run for months - by the way they're talking, wouldn't expect less than seven - giving it plenty of time to strengthen the thing that's already killing her.

Meanwhile if they don't treat it at all, she may not be able to process the chemo, which will destroy the remainder of her liver, which would also kill her.

So now the docs are trying to figure out how to not kill her with steroids and/or not kill her with chemo, and the clock's running out.

For my part, I'm going to soldier on as I can. I can't do much else, a fact I detest.

But I apologize in advance if I seem perhaps a tad off and/or quiet these next few days.
This is absolutely horrific and depressing to hear. There may be little we can do but offer our support, but know that, as have others said, we're all here for you. Remember that. But also remember that you don't have to be on here if you need any time to be alone, or whenever you have an opportunity to spend time with your girlfriend. I would say that you should take that time for whenever you can get it, but I'd imagine you already have and intend on continuing to do so. This website isn't anywhere near as important. Be with her when you can.

Both of you will be in my prayers, along her family. I hope she pulls through and that this situation turns out as well as it possibly can.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Folks.

She hasn't been out of the hospital longer than a few days since Feb, and yet they still haven't gotten her strong enough to do chemo. In the last couple of days her doctors have been rushing to start chemo immediately. They haven't disclosed full details to us (her family or me) at this time, but they started pushing it fervently after they completed an MRI, which is enough to suggest something pretty terrible.

Today we learned she's also apparently got autoimmune hepatitis, and what's left of her liver is attacking itself. They can treat this with a course of steroids.

But those same steroids could bolster the cancer, which has already been allowed to run rampant since March, and the course would run for months - by the way they're talking, wouldn't expect less than seven - giving it plenty of time to strengthen the thing that's already killing her.

Meanwhile if they don't treat it at all, she may not be able to process the chemo, which will destroy the remainder of her liver, which would also kill her.

So now the docs are trying to figure out how to not kill her with steroids and/or not kill her with chemo, and the clock's running out.

For my part, I'm going to soldier on as I can. I can't do much else, a fact I detest.

But I apologize in advance if I seem perhaps a tad off and/or quiet these next few days.
God...I'm so sorry to hear this is happening to her and you. I'll pray everything works out.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Do you think with your heart, or your crotch?

Answer that question to yourself, and you will make the right S-support choice.
When gacha becomes deep.

Time to drive downtown Dallas beside myself.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Folks.

I’m sorry to hear this, Red. I wish there was some way I could help. I just hope that everything works out for her.

D

Deleted member

Finally watched Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood on Netflix.
Watched Episode 1, Season 1.

Oh my goodness, it was amazing.
Humor was amazing, action was fun to watch, music was great, and I really liked the story and how the characters interacted with each other.

I would give that an A+.

D

Deleted member

Watching Episode 2, and then I will set up.

IDK if I like One Punch Man or Full Metal Alchemist better, but both are really good.

D

Deleted member

Jim Sterling seems to be obsessed with Waluigi lately. He tweets about him a lot

D

Deleted member

Watched Episode 2! Edward is a powerful boy.

I am sure this is not in at all, but it would be really cool to see the Alchemists fight the Nazis in a future season or title or something. It takes place ten years before the rise of Fascism in Europe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom