• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I still think a Metroid show done the the style of Samurai Jack would work well in capturing the atmosphere of the games in a different medium. Though with an artstyle more in line with Black Dynamite's animated series.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Seems like everyone here forgot to mention the One True Ultimate Waifu:

You know, if they do end up giving CYL Hector another Armads, I will just be waiting until someone makes a fictional "weapon spirit girl" based on Armads ala Pyra/Mythra. Bonus points if their artist has her interacting with Hector.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I still think a Metroid show done the the style of Samurai Jack would work well in capturing the atmosphere of the games in a different medium. Though with an artstyle more in line with Black Dynamite's animated series.

Long ago in a distant galaxy
I, Ridley, the Space Pirate, Master of Death
unleashed an unspeakable bigness!
but a foolish Bounty Hunter wielding a power suit stepped forth to oppose me.
Before the final blow was struck
I tore open a portal in time and flung her into Other M, where The Baby is law!
Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Ridley!

Im so sorry

D

Deleted member

I would've been asleep right now, but I woke up early because of something disgusting that happened in my dream.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I should be asleep, but the banner drops in an hour:

I need my free Bartre.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

The only way I have to pretend Sukapon is in Smash :(

Well, I mean technically he's IN Smash

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
the fighting game we need and one we deserve is finally out on ps4 buy it if you own ps4 and support dumb fun fighting games

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
*About one hour later, comes back and sees what people were guessing about my waifu*

So... it looks like we're in the timeline where the white wail attacked, and an unlucky victim was erased from existence by that demon beast's smoke.

I sure hope people still remember who Rem-

Welp...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
*About one hour later, comes back and sees what people were guessing about my waifu*

So... it looks like we're in the timeline where the white wail attacked, and an unlucky victim was erased from existence by that demon beast's smoke.

I sure hope people still remember who Rem-

Welp...
Are you trying to diss my waifu, the Axe Armour from Portrait of Ruin.

Official artwork from Portrait of Ruin btw

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Are you trying to diss my waifu, the Axe Armour from Portrait of Ruin.

Official artwork from Portrait of Ruin btw
Oh no no no, don't worry. I wasn't dissing her at all. I was just making a reference to the anime my waifu is from.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So holy cow, FEH servers have gotten slow and I have been crashing alot. At first I thought it was my phone, but I checked on Reddit and it appears it's happening widespread.

Seems like FE7 isn't the only game Hector breaks.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
THIS IS NOT BARTRE
Screenshot_20180628-010531.png

Lower right corner coming thru!
Screenshot_20180628-010539.png
I ****ING BURNED +300 ORBS LOOKING FOR HER IN THE LAST LEGENDARIES AND NOW SHE'S MY FREE SUMMON IN A BANNER I WAS SKIPPING

So holy cow, FEH servers have gotten slow and I have been crashing alot. At first I thought it was my phone, but I checked on Reddit and it appears it's happening widespread.

My heart sank when I saw the error code in the summoning screen, I thought I lost my most epic pull yet.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
But your waifu isn't Axe Armour, therefore you must perish. I SENTENCE YOU TO THE INFINITE AXE ARMOUR HALLWAY WITH MEDUSA HEADS!
Waging a waifu war? Guess it's time for the real waifu to step in and deal with this mess.

This is my waifu Rem when her Oni powers are activated, amping her overall strength to very high levels. Throw in ice magic and her morningstar that can dent cliffs into the mix, and you're in for a tough fight.

Have fun!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has been noticing it. I already had two summons get interrupted because of that server issue.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Gamebreaker Armads
SP 1000, Mt. 78, Rng. 24
Slows server trigger (+99)
If summoner uses orbs, Kiran is sent to the title screen.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
THIS IS NOT BARTRE
Aww, I was going to make that joke! I was hoping to get a Bartre in my free summon, but instead...
He ain't Bartre either hahaha. Good fodder, cause he's -Atq, just like the one I have...

I summoned over 60 orbs, got yet another LA!Lyn and she's -Speed again lmao. And then this happened

ARMADS.

He's -Atq too, but he's +Def, reaching an absurd 44 defense with his weapon! Going to slap bonfire on him and see the world burn, I don't think the -Atq hurts him that much.

And thus I don't need to keep summoning, hopefully I can reach 200 orbs again when next banner arrives.

Also give us compensation orbs for server issues lol.

D

Deleted member

I just posted a rant about Geno in RTC. It felt good to get some things off my chest.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Waging a waifu war? Guess it's time for the real waifu to step in and deal with this mess.

This is my waifu Rem when her Oni powers are activated, amping her overall strength to very high levels. Throw in ice magic and her morningstar that can dent cliffs into the mix, and you're in for a tough fight.

Have fun!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that has been noticing it. I already had two summons get interrupted because of that server issue.
But can she deal with that one goddamn hallway in OG CastleVania?

Ivander

Smash Legend
So attempted for either L!Hector or L!Ephraim. Got a Myrrh as I feared. On the plus side, she's a Pure Neutral IV, compared to my first Myrrh which was +SPD, -DEF.

That aside, I need to empty my Barracks and start giving out skill fodder.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Aww, I was going to make that joke! I was hoping to get a Bartre in my free summon, but instead...

He ain't Bartre either hahaha. Good fodder, cause he's -Atq, just like the one I have...

I summoned over 60 orbs, got yet another LA!Lyn and she's -Speed again lmao. And then this happened

ARMADS.

He's -Atq too, but he's +Def, reaching an absurd 44 defense with his weapon! Going to slap bonfire on him and see the world burn, I don't think the -Atq hurts him that much.

And thus I don't need to keep summoning, hopefully I can reach 200 orbs again when next banner arrives.

Also give us compensation orbs for server issues lol.
Time for some Steady Breath I guess :p

This banner man, it was a rollercoaster for me
>Open the game after reset as usual
>I play the Epica's Attack on Titan covers to set the mood
>Stuck in the loading screen
>"Okay my phone probably is filled with junk, I'll run the cleaner and restart"
>I open the app after restarting, it loaded but still it was damn slow
>Pick up my presents (this was actually lagless to my surprise) and I go to summon
>No green orbs on the circle
>I spend a minute choosing between two gray orbs
>Wrys time
>I submit to Grima instead and start singing the chorus of Crimson Bow & Arrow
>Got the dreaded error message
>My heart sinks as I get kicked back to the title screen
>The longest minute of loading
>I open my Barracks
>She home
>*Literal triumphant music plays*

Sorry for being to chatty, I needed to tell someone my most intense gacha experience. :p

Btw, she's -Def +Res, any set you could recommend me for that?

I'll stop summoning too, Server Killer Hector is tempting but he'll return in September, S!Corrin on the other hand, we don't know, back to summer hell lol.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Edit:
I have found that the fandoms of Waddle Dee and Geno seem to be diametrically opposed. Natural enemies?

Which interestingly my poll results showed
Venn Diagram.jpg

I actually have a couple theories as to why.

But actually knowing the fans of Bandana Dee are so adamantly opposed to Geno seems to make me dislike the character more. Regardless of if that's the characters fault or not

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I have now decided the Smash fans I hate the most are Bandana Dee fans.

Not only do they want a generic character that has no real defining character traits from the rest of their race, but apparently there is no such thing as a fan of Geno AND Waddle Dee

Which interestingly my poll results showed
View attachment 150547
I like both.

Your argument and chart are wrong.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I like both.

Your argument and chart are wrong.
The RTC thread seems to disagree. If you look at the people that voted low, they are ALL the common Waddle Dee fans

At least the majority of the two communities don't agree. If any do, they seem to be a minority

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom