• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
There is no data for Dusk Lycanroc in Sun and Moon...but there were placeholders for additional forms in the Global Link from the moment it was updated to be compatible with Gen 7. So we know the concept for Dusk probably dated back to no later than November 2016 or so, but it may date back further depending on how far in advance the anime was planned out.

And of course, anime plans and such would've been among the details Sakurai was made aware of.
Well, from what I remember, early leaked concept art, had Ash with a Incenaroar. So that possibly means it was designed. Their is also the fact, Game Freak has held designs back on certain Pokemon before, then revealing them later, such as with a good number of Pokemon from Gen 2.

No.

That's how they think Xenoblade characters talk. :ultpacman:
Well, for the record, Shulk doesn't sound like that at all.

For one thing you've got him talking like a punk off the street, that's not how British tech nerds talk, and all.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
just like how Americans have different Dialects, so do you

And Ive heard some THICK english accents. So think I just had to say "what did he say?"
I know, I'm just able to actually make out different dialects.

Also fun fact, there's actually a community in the USA, who still have actual British sounding accents

Here's a video on it:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Aaaaah, gotta love the "welp, it's doin' somethin'" phase of learning to make mods for a game.

Sonic Forces Screenshot 2018.06.28 - 03.08.16.91.png

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man thank god Brooklyn Nine Nine is getting another season!

I need to know if Holt will be a Commissioner!

Ivander

Smash Legend
I managed to obtain those last few tickets, so I'm all good. I also finally obtained all the Kintokis from the shop. The grind took a long while, but hey, I now have an NP5 Rider Kintoki and all the lighters needed for his Ascensions. I just need to level him up now, but I'll wait on that.

Speaking of Fate/GO, I also got Hans Christian Anderson's second skill (the NP gauge-boosting one) to max level, making him my first servant that I achieved a maxed out skill level on. I also got three more servants to Max Ascension during the course of Onegashima.

*Insert Orion as well, but I can't post it here since her Max Ascension art is too sexually provocative to share on Smashboards.*

Medea, Euryale, and Orion (who has technically my first 5-star alongside Scathach, though I pulled Orion before Scathach from the guaranteed 5-star banner a while back) all got a long deserved Max Ascension. I had to take a break from Onegashima at one point to spend a day doing the Archer battles to grind up all the golden Archer monuments needed for both Euryale and Orion.

I haven't leveled all three of them up to their max levels yet, though I think I'll take care of that soon. I also completed the Rank Up quests for both Medea and Euryale to give them their third skills. I also leveled up Euryale's third skill to Level 6.

I'm not sure if I'll be using Medea at the moment, but I'm definitely using Euryale and Orion together alongside support Tamamo in preparation for what's coming tomorrow. Bring it on, Camelot!
Yeah, I managed to get all of the Kintokis from the shop as well as all of the lighters too. Euryale was easily the MvP for my phone account, as she and two Tamamos practically annihilated the Blue and Red Onis. For my pad account, it was a mix between Nobunaga, Saber Bride, Euryale and Waver for the Onis, then it was a Support Raikou who helped with doing Ushi-Gozen.

I've managed to clear out the shop of the Ascension items I was low on, including the Chaos Claws. I also got all of the Golden Sumo CEs, as I heard that a Max Limit Golden Sumo is still very useful even after the event. Either way, before I do Camelot, I'm going to be doing some Ember Farming, as I have a ton of Max Ascended Servants that aren't max level yet and I want to get them up.

D

Deleted member

I dunno man, it looks pretty flat to me, maybe is a Zelda stage.

EDIT: Nvm it's Bionis
That made me think: are there Flat-Bionists?
"Nah man, I'm telling you, Bionis is actually flat!"
"You can literally see it's shaped like a ****ing titan dude"
"That's what the Mechons WANT you to believe."

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
I found an SD patch that incorporated/improved on my Gaiden Requirements Removal patch that several time carefully states that I gave written permission to use the patch. Which amused me because I toally forgot I said that, and the post was basically jjust me saying "lol sure why not."

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Reminder that having more than one waifu can ruin your laifu

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The real waifu was friendship all along.
I think this is how content creators must feel, I really liked how my Flat Bionis ****post ended up but it only got two likes.
Then I make this stupid ass ****post that didn't even need one(1) brain cell to write and it got 8 likes in, like, 5 seconds. I hate ya'll

Jk I love ya'll idiots

D

Deleted member

Someone: *jokes about waifus*
The guy who akways just complains about the current topic: "eww waifus again"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Someone: *jokes about waifus*
The guy who akways just complains about the current topic: "eww waifus again"
Being fair my last post was essentially a joke as well. :V

Well, that, and I don't really genuinely complain about the current topic here much at all anymore. lol

D

Deleted member

Having a waifu would be pretty cool...
I want to fit in.

Should I have a waifu or not?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Never really had a waifu myself. I've had fictional female characters I really enjoy...but not to the point of being a "waifu." Not really my thing I guess haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom