• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Being fair my last post was essentially a joke as well. :V

Well, that, and I don't really genuinely complain about the current topic here much at all anymore. lol
It just gets tiring in the same way we have all those "hey guys what's going on *sees what's happening* *leaves*" posts and their variations(The Great Abe Simpson Gif Debacle). Meta humor stops being funny when it's the same thing done so many times
Forget waifus get a hsbando
Why not both?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Dude I'm just trying to go on a quest here, don't judge me.
I judge no one.

Except those who specifically ask not to be judged.....

...Good luck on your quest for a waifu though. :p

Never really had a waifu myself. I've had fictional female characters I really enjoy...but not to the point of being a "waifu." Not really my thing I guess haha
Nor mine.

I've found plenty of fictional women attractive. I've just never applied the term "waifu" to any of them, or anything doing so might entail.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Having a waifu would be pretty cool...
I want to fit in.

Should I have a waifu or not?
Ok, no.

Don't do something just to fit in. You need to be true to yourself, in a way.

Not having a waifu can be a good thing. For me, I'm glad I don't have a waifu because where I am at personally concerning relationships. It depends on the person, but for real...never do something simply because the people around you are doing it. You need to take a critical look at the situation and see if it's actually right.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Is waifu a real thing? I thought it was just some kind of joke thing or hyperbole

D

Deleted member

Stop trying to fit in that **** is for the weak. Just be yourself and naturally you'll "belong".
Oh... okay.
So far I am fine now.

I do not want a waifu yet, but I do not want a girlfriend IRL either.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It just gets tiring in the same way we have all those "hey guys what's going on *sees what's happening* *leaves*" posts and their variations(The Great Abe Simpson Gif Debacle). Meta humor stops being funny when it's the same thing done so many times

Why not both?
That’s what I’m saying!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Fair enough I suppose.

I'm personally never gonna get tired of that gif of the guy walking in on the wrecked burning apartment with pizza, though.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Everyone else: Discusses merits or lack thereof of fictional wives

Me: Shiny, don't do it if you don't already. . .OK I'm still thinking about why every recommended tank measurement for this precious yes rope of a fish is different.

D

Deleted member

Oh... okay.
So far I am fine now.

I do not want a waifu yet, but I do not want a girlfriend IRL either.
What you don't realize fam is that you belong here, that's more important than fitting in. People here like you so don't overthink it. Just leave it at that, you're already doing better than a lot of people.

D

Deleted member

What you don't realize fam is that you belong here, that's more important than fitting in. People here like you so don't overthink it. Just leave it at that, you're already doing better than a lot of people.
A few of you guys would be really happy if I never came back in this site. Not saying names.
Some of you guys like me, some of you do not care about me, some of you secretly dislike me.

D

Deleted member

I rarelly use the term "waifu" or "husbando" but to me, I use it almost exclusively for FE characters I really like that I'd also be willing to bed.
Examples include(but are not limited to):
-Joshua
-Forrest
-Hector
-Anna

Personally, I'm more of a fan of adoptimg characters who need to be protected. No examples here, I have too many children.

D

Deleted member

A few of you guys would be really happy if I never came back in this site. Not saying names.
Some of you guys like me, some of you do not care about me, some of you secretly dislike me.
That's all in your head and isn't true. Just chill and enjoy yourself here.

I'm not gonna say anything else after that, cause that's all that needs to be said.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
my waifus are sakura and nino

my wives are elise and bride sanaki

...what

elise is "technically an adult" :smirk:

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So the other day there's this girl I see every now and then who works at a business I go to fairly often when I'm working. Decided to start a bit of a conversation with her and she seemed to light up with this gorgeous smile.

Would've held the conversation longer if both of us weren't busy working, but I am more than likely to see her again sooooo...

At the same time she does work in customer service so I also need to make sure she's just not being super nice because of her job.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I use the term "Waifu" jokingly, as I don't let myself get invested in it much like hype. But I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to some fictional characters. Although I wonder if it is really a good thing when I compare it to myself being more invested in weirding or freaking out people or messing with people.

D

Deleted member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom