• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I haven't followed Xenoblade 2 too much, but I have a hunch that Spring Man (or any other ARMS fighter) might be on the same boat as Rex & Pyra in terms of were their games released too late.

I'm still rooting for ARMS regardless.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I haven't followed Xenoblade 2 too much, but I have a hunch that Spring Man (or any other ARMS fighter) might be on the same boat as Rex & Pyra in terms of were their games released too late.

I'm still rooting for ARMS regardless.
I'm afraid this interview of the director of ARMS, doesn't give Springman a good chance

Given that the colorful characters of Arms have resonated with Nintendo fans, I asked Yabuki the obvious question about his fighting game: Will we see, as is frequently speculated, an Arms fighter appear in the recently announced Super Smash Bros. for Switch, and if so, who?

According to my notes, Yabuki’s answer to this line of questioning was prefaced with “intense forehead rubbing.”

“I think the correct reaction is to say ‘I can’t answer that!’” Yabuki said. “Another thing I’d say is that Arms is so young — it’s only a year old — that maybe it’s too early to think about that. But I think it’s absolutely fantastic that there are people out there talking about Arms characters in that way.”
Got the interview from here: https://www.polygon.com/interviews/2018/3/26/17164492/arms-nintendo-switch-interview-kosuke-yabuki

Though with that said, Springman, for DLC, that's where his chances sky rocket.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm afraid this interview of the director of ARMS, doesn't give Springman a good chance

Got the interview from here: https://www.polygon.com/interviews/2018/3/26/17164492/arms-nintendo-switch-interview-kosuke-yabuki

Though with that said, Springman, for DLC, that's where his chance sky rocket.
I'm aware of that interview and being post-launch always felt the most realistic to me. I don't want a character if it means they rush him/her for the base game just because how late the game released.

Starlight_Lily

I'm aware of that interview and being post-launch always felt the most realistic to me. I don't want a character if it means they rush him/her for the base game just because how late the game released.
That's more then fair.

Chrono.

I'm still on the boat of Xenoblade not getting a 2nd character until DLC.

An X stage I see though.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm still on the boat of Xenoblade not getting a 2nd character until DLC.

An X stage I see though.
I feel that if we get a Xenoblade Chronicles X stage then we get Elma.

I think they're tied together.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
XCX Stage: Oblivia

Barnabas randomly appears to claw your ***.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I can see Elma and a Xenoblade Chronicles X stage in release. With how well Shulk was recieved, and how much Nintendo had been pushing Xenoblade as of late, I'd be surprised if the series didn't see a newcomer in the base game. Things just seem to favor Elma right now, but if she's not base game, then I'd say she's done for.

Regardless of Elma, I really hope we get some Xenoblade Chronicles X music in Smash Ultimate. That game had some pretty great tracks.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Read it again Natz... it’s not that hard.
if i am the death then that makes uni the cute and red the cuddly, which i disagree with

but if the opposite way that makes me the cute and uni the death which as we all know uni is harmless :V and i'm probably not cute

only one who really makes sense here is red, cause he is cuddly

Chrono.

I can see Elma and a Xenoblade Chronicles X stage in release. With how well Shulk was recieved, and how much Nintendo had been pushing Xenoblade as of late, I'd be surprised if the series didn't see a newcomer in the base game. Things just seem to favor Elma right now, but if she's not base game, then I'd say she's done for.

Regardless of Elma, I really hope we get some Xenoblade Chronicles X music in Smash Ultimate. That game had some pretty great tracks.
I'm hoping we get some remixes (or at least the songs the cut a little) because most of them take too long in the build up before the beat drops.

As much as I love Sawano, almost all of his music is like that haha.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well, I can't put Uni as death though, he's just to none threatening of a villain. :V
exactly the point i made lol
if i am the death then that makes uni the cute and red the cuddly, which i disagree with

but if the opposite way that makes me the cute and uni the death which as we all know uni is harmless :V and i'm probably not cute

only one who really makes sense here is red, cause he is cuddly

Chrono.

Man, if we get Elma in the base roster and Rex as DLC. Then this tweet will finally be real.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Of course XC2 could beat it to the punch

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ
Just to mention, the Onigashima event is about to end. So you two should try to get the summon tickets from the Oni rematches before it ends.
I managed to obtain those last few tickets, so I'm all good. I also finally obtained all the Kintokis from the shop. The grind took a long while, but hey, I now have an NP5 Rider Kintoki and all the lighters needed for his Ascensions. I just need to level him up now, but I'll wait on that.

Speaking of Fate/GO, I also got Hans Christian Anderson's second skill (the NP gauge-boosting one) to max level, making him my first servant that I achieved a maxed out skill level on. I also got three more servants to Max Ascension during the course of Onegashima.

*Insert Orion as well, but I can't post it here since her Max Ascension art is too sexually provocative to share on Smashboards.*

Medea, Euryale, and Orion (who has technically my first 5-star alongside Scathach, though I pulled Orion before Scathach from the guaranteed 5-star banner a while back) all got a long deserved Max Ascension. I had to take a break from Onegashima at one point to spend a day doing the Archer battles to grind up all the golden Archer monuments needed for both Euryale and Orion.

I haven't leveled all three of them up to their max levels yet, though I think I'll take care of that soon. I also completed the Rank Up quests for both Medea and Euryale to give them their third skills. I also leveled up Euryale's third skill to Level 6.

I'm not sure if I'll be using Medea at the moment, but I'm definitely using Euryale and Orion together alongside support Tamamo in preparation for what's coming tomorrow. Bring it on, Camelot!

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Me? Cute and/or cuddly?

Since when?
Since you started being as effective at being a villain as Jessie, James and Meowth are at being evil. :v

Man, if we get Elma in the base roster and Rex as DLC. Then this tweet will finally be real.
There was a problem fetching the tweet
Of course XC2 could beat it to the punch
Oh, good lord...

Do Americans really think that's how we talk?

Delzethin

Character Concept Creator
NNID
Delzethin
Something I wonder about Dusk Lycanroc, is was there data for him in Sun/Moon, and not just Ultra Sun and Moon? Cause if so, that very much means that the anime staff probably had plans for Ash's rockruff to evolve into the Dusk form.

Which would very much mean Sakurai would most likely be aware that Lycanroc was tapped to be one of the Pokemon at the forefront of Sun and Moon's advertising, well before Sun/Moon came out.
There is no data for Dusk Lycanroc in Sun and Moon...but there were placeholders for additional forms in the Global Link from the moment it was updated to be compatible with Gen 7. So we know the concept for Dusk probably dated back to no later than November 2016 or so, but it may date back further depending on how far in advance the anime was planned out.

And of course, anime plans and such would've been among the details Sakurai was made aware of.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just realized

K Rool is twice as big as DK. And Ridley is just slightly taller than DK

Which means K Rool is too big for Smash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom