• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
3rd free update for Xenoverse 2 included a new mechanic called Over Limit, a free Super Saiyan Blue skill for Saiyans and Videl and 18 swimsuit costumes.
I don’t get why 17 is part of the dlc when they could have Caulifla and Kale instead.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I just realised that the main difference between FEH and FGO is
the number of Saber variants.

Also, I hope Leo breaks my pity rate soon so I can make a Lyon/Leon/Leo team
In F/GO, Saber is the most common character you can get. In FEH, Saber is the rarest character that you have to pray for to get.
I'm not sure what that is or if I want too, but this is what I was refering too and comes up when I search it:

Its from an billy and mandy episode where this chocolate turns billy into a sailor made of chocolate and he then has to sell the same chocolate.

Since SOV is known for boat maps I thought it would be a funny reference.
Okay. It didn't give me that. Or at the least, I wasn't in images when I searched up.

Either way, don't search it up......it will bring up bad thoughts.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So here's something that may be worth sharing for people who were looking forward to Alex Hirsch's new FOX show:

Apparently it was never something fully in the talks. He talked with Fox but eventually got caught up in other work and so no deals came out of it.

His work on Detective Pikachu likely is taking his time and so he didn't go through with another show. I think it could maybe happen in future though as he still seems on good terms with the network.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I have a class in CoD WW2 called Shovelry. It isn't new or anything, but I'll give the rundown on the setup.

It uses the Expeditionary Division and Serrated Basic Training.

The Primary is a Shovel and the Secondary is the Machine Pistol.

Because of the Division and Basic Training, It has two British N° 69s and three throwing knives.

Its pretty fun to be honest. I like to play the Shovel Knight OST while playing this set. :laugh:

Chrono.

I searched it and my first reaction was "that's not so bad."

I've been on the internet for too long.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Yeah, it's not so bad for slang......
Than you remember that it's implied that sheep girl Genny, the 15-year old, married Saber, the 34-year old. Let that sink into your head. :smirk:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, it's not so bad for slang......
Than you remember that it's implied that sheep girl Genny, the 15-year old, married Saber, the 34-year old. Let that sink into your head. :smirk:
Please, let that ship die, their endings contradict each other.
Saber's mentions his "beautiful bride always being by his side" while Genny's says "her friends never figured out" who her lover was.

D

Deleted member

I finally got the QR seal, Operation: Universal Breaker Hector begins now.
I kinda wish I had a Zephiel but he doesn't seem to be getting a rerun anytime soon and I have never pulled an Effie in this game so I gotta make do
Also, MHA Chapter 167 is out
@CyberHyperPhoenix @Best Gwen
We got the conclusion for this short arc, I think it was really neat as it really showed Balugo's growth and ontroduced to "lit af" Camie.

Endeavor: "I'm gonna become a hero you can become proud of"
Todoroki: "shut the hell up"
Inasa: *punches himself and starts bleeding* "I'LL CHEER YOU ON!"

And the big reveal
16.png

17.png

THE MAN HIMSELF LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
This is so much more creepy than what the text leaks implied what the ****

Ivander

Smash Legend
Please, let that ship die, their endings contradict each other.
Saber's mentions his "beautiful bride always being by his side" while Genny's says "her friends never figured out" who her lover was.
Regardless on whether it's canon or not, I still gave anyone who searched up the word I said not to look up and read the spoiler something to think about and now it's in their heads.

Chrono.

Still think

Aoyama isn't the traitor and this is a misdirection.

D

Deleted member

I know people like the "small nose and mouth" and large eyes in anime, but it discomforts me a little. At the same time, I kind of like it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I know people like the "small nose and mouth" and large eyes in anime, but it discomforts me a little. At the same time, I kind of like it.
I don't know. I think the large nose, large mouth and small eyes are just as discomforting.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Yo yo yo.

Yo yo.

Today I came to the conclusion that I am burned out on gaming. Nothing seems to hold my interest lately.

D

Deleted member

I don't know. I think the large nose, large mouth and small eyes are just as discomforting.
I never said I like small eyes. When I said "at the same time, I like it", I was referring to the "big eyes, small nose and mouth". Either way, that man is too handsome for me.

D

Deleted member

Yo yo yo.

Yo yo.

Today I came to the conclusion that I am burned out on gaming. Nothing seems to hold my interest lately.
Same here. The only thing I love to play consistently is Smash for Wii U to be honest.

D

Deleted member

VRChat is in an interesting state right now, with the "Uganda Knuckes" running around and either making clicking noises or asking everyone if they know the way.
I don't like yo-yos. They always leave me spinning.

Kill me.
Suicide is not the way.

RE: MHA Super spoiler I know almost nothing about because i havent gotten around to the manga
Been suspicious of that guy ever since the attack on the school's danger simulator area. Why the hell would they just have him not be around, and then specifically have him say he isn't around. It's so damn suspicious!
:061:

D

Deleted member

Hector may have lost his main gimmick in QR+Vantage but he got a new one: the Universal Breaker. Winter Chrom and a 4* A!Tiki died for this, let's hope it was worth it.
Ok, let's do a test drive.
I also decided to give my Nino Breath of Life 3 as Hector has to stay over 42 HP to be able to double, but that's not so important.

Test #1: Vs. Ayra
Not a kill, I doubt he can actually OHKO Reds without a Special proc

Test #2: Vs. Ryoma
Yeah, he dead.

Conclusion #1: allowing units to learn the Breaker version of their triangle disadvantage would be ****ing broken.
Conclusion #2: It was worth it.
Conclusion #3: This is the most accurate portrayal of Hector because in the original FE7, he was ****ting on the WT all the time.

Chrono.

The way this is made makes it look like Goku can transform into Kid Gohan and that Broly can transform into Kale and that's the best part of this.

:061:
Broly gained the best power.

Transforming into a better character.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ah, Takeo. That picture takes me back. He may look intimidating at times, but he really is "a giant with a heart of gold."

He starred in a pretty nice anime too. It's been some time since I watched My Love Story, but I remember liking him a lot.

Chrono.

Ah, Takeo. That picture takes me back. He may look intimidating at times, but he really is "a giant with a heart of gold."

He starred in a pretty nice anime too. It's been some time since I watched My Love Story, but I remember liking him a lot.
Ore Monogatari was pretty good.

It's one of the few straight up slice of life romcoms I can recommend to anyone without some sort of asterisk. Both protags are really cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom