• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
they were replace/shortened to take that and dont forget....we may never know what we arnt supposed to forget
It's just not the same thing man.

Also, a theory about what "don't forget me!" mean is that, blades forget everything when there drivers die. So the soldier basically taunt you, even when you die, your blades won't forget him.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
It's just not the same thing man.

Also, a theory about what "don't forget me!" mean is that, blades forget everything when there drivers die. So the soldier basically taunt you, even when you die, your blades won't forget him.
Didn't actually know about that...
That said, I think this part is a bit of spoiler... But to be exact, it isn't "forget everything", basically when a driver dies, Blade's memory with that driver will be totally wiped out. Their characteristic, even skills still remains.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Didn't actually know about that...
That said, I think this part is a bit of spoiler... But to be exact, it isn't "forget everything", basically when a driver dies, Blade's memory with that driver will be totally wiped out. Their characteristic, even skills still remains.
Yeah, I guess if we are going in detail, then they don't forget everything. They know their names, skill, etc...but they basically forgot who they were before. And depending on the new drivers they have. They can become different person in good or bad way.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Interesting news for FEH fans, we got a notification about the anniversary event.

-Starter pack you can purchase (free to play, I don't care about this)
-20 orbs you get for entering the game, as daily rewards (the usual)
-Sharena gives 20 orbs if the player doesn't play for a month (don't care)
And the important thing...

NEW CHOOSE YOUR LEGENDS HEROES! I'm expecting red Hector, finally. Also, since Chrom is fourth, guess he'll get special outfit too. Don't really care about Camilla and Tharja. The notification says to watch the web for more info, but I didn't see anything, so this are my expectations, not happening yet (I'm fine if they're Lyn and Ike again lol)
To add to this, they also released a schedule for the next month.

Key points of interest include:
-Another TT mini called Shrouded by the Storm (Sacred Stones perhaps?)
-Refined Weapons Special Maps
-The Special Heroes will last the entire month.
-Another Legendary Heroes Event at the end of the month.
-Summoning Focus: Movement skills (ex. Armor March)

And most importantly...

@Shishœ
Lyon is finally getting a GHB!
Next month is looking pretty cool. Also, I'm fine with more TT Minis. They are good for new Seals, Orbs, Feathers and Coins. And they are quick.
Lyon coming up is great. I can already see somebody is happy.
The Starter Pack is very cheap. For 3.99(5.49 for CA), you get 12 Orbs, 12 Stamina Potions, 12 Light of Blessings and a Black Knight. This is actually much cheaper than purchasing the 9+1 Orbs, which costs around 8.49 CA(don't know about US). And plus it comes with a 5* Black Knight for merging or Steady Stance 3 SI. Overall, even for F2P players, I'd say this is a good deal.

And so the next Choose your Legends Heroes are coming up. Easy case Scenario, it will be Hector, Chrom, Tharja and Camilla. On the other hand, they could throw a curve and throw Marth and F!Corrin in, since they represent the first and last(non-remake) game.
Actually, this the Choose your Legends Round 2 Event. From the 21st to the 28th. If I'm reading correctly, this is in fact another Voting Event, like the first one that happened before the game came out. In other words, we may get to see how popular some characters have gotten now that Echoes and Heroes have been released. We could potentially get a Brave Reinhardt.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Actually, this the Choose your Legends Round 2 Event. From the 21st to the 28th. If I'm reading correctly, this is in fact another Voting Event, like the first one that happened before the game came out. In other words, we may get to see how popular some characters have gotten now that Echoes and Heroes have been released. We could potentially get a Brave Reinhardt.
There's a "Special Heroes Summoning Event" one day after the update.
I don't think there are any Seasonal we can get as there aren't really any Holidays in February unless they do something like PA(Valentine's Day would be too similar to the Brides event).
Also, the CYL 2.0 note the winmers will be added as "Special Heroes" so Brave units count as those.

I hope it's the 3rd and 4th places meaning Hector, Camilla, Chrom and Tharja. I hope we'd get a free unit out of it though, because I'm likely burning my Orbs on the New Heroes banner that's 90% sure a SS one.

Sword Hector based on Uther, Armored Axe Camilla based on Garon, Blue Mage Chrom based on Emmeryn and Bow Tharja based on Noire.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I'll be voting for Lyn myself if there's another voting of that kind, but I'd love to see a Brave Reinhardt! Boosted BST, on a flyer that has Flier March so it can move 3 spaces, and DIRE THUNDER! Make everyone hate the game hahahaha.

Sword Hector based on Uther, Armored Axe Camilla based on Garon, Blue Mage Chrom based on Emmeryn and Bow Tharja based on Noire.
I was thinking with my friends about this... Sword Hector is the only one I'm confident in. Since Camilla used magic, and Chrom used lances, we thought of that. But we didn't have anyone for the colorless slot, but that Noire idea is actually really cool! Being based on the children rather than the parents would be interesting.

Chrono.

Glad Monolith are addressing all the really dumb QoL omissions.

The meme lines being gone is kinda sad but I don't really care.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I don't think there are any Seasonal we can get as there aren't really any Holidays in February unless they do something like PA(Valentine's Day would be too similar to the Brides event).
Also, the CYL 2.0 note the winmers will be added as "Special Heroes" so Brave units count as those.

I hope it's the 3rd and 4th places meaning Hector, Camilla, Chrom and Tharja. I hope we'd get a free unit out of it though, because I'm likely burning my Orbs on the New Heroes banner that's 90% sure a SS one.

Of note, the Special Heroes banner coincides with the opening ceremony of the Olympics.

Ivander

Smash Legend

From the description:
"Just as in the first Choose your Legends event, the top characters will appear in Fire Emblem Heroes as Special Heroes sometime in the future!"
Like I would not be surprised if we get Hector, Chrom, Tharja and Camilla as Brave Heroes before they do the next Brave Heroes, but I'm looking at this and this looks like another Voting Event is going to happen. Well, since it happens on the 21st, we'll see soon enough.
That being said, I wouldn't be surprised that if we got Seasonal Heroes for February, it wouldn't be Valentines/White Day Heroes, but "Anniversary" Heroes. I mean, being the 1st Year Anniversary of a release is sometimes enough to warrant a special set of Heroes. Not sure about some other Gachas, but Fate/Grand Order did release Da Vinci for the 1st Anniversary and Sherlock Holmes for the 2nd Anniversary.
Other potential scenario, we get Leif and other Thracia 776 Heroes, so the whole gang will be around in time for Anniversary.

Sword Hector, I'd be fine with. Camilla with Bolverk would be cool. Chrom should get Staff, especially now that Staves have gotten much better. And for Chrom + Pain/Savage Blow memes. Tharja with a Bow......I wouldn't mind it if it happens.....but I would like to see Dark Knight Tharja.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'll be voting for Lyn myself if there's another voting of that kind, but I'd love to see a Brave Reinhardt! Boosted BST, on a flyer that has Flier March so it can move 3 spaces, and DIRE THUNDER! Make everyone hate the game hahahaha.

I was thinking with my friends about this... Sword Hector is the only one I'm confident in. Since Camilla used magic, and Chrom used lances, we thought of that. But we didn't have anyone for the colorless slot, but that Noire idea is actually really cool! Being based on the children rather than the parents would be interesting.
Camilla can very well just get magic(probably Blue since that's the one color she hasn't been uet if that's the case) but the previous Brave units all got an existing Legendary weapon(not sure about Lucina's though) and Bolverk would just be a cool ass weapon.

Lance Chrom I feel like would be too similar to Brave Lucina but it can very well happen.

And the thing with their theme is... we don't really know their fathers besides Camilla. Hector's and Tharja's are mentioned in passing at best and all we know of Chrom's is that he was a ****.

I'd say go for a sibling theme due to Uther, Leo/Xander and Emmeryn/Lissa but Tharja doesn't have that either. So it can't really be consistent.
Or they could make Tharja based on Ricken lol
Of note, the Special Heroes banner coincides with the opening ceremony of the Olympics.
Please let this NOT happem
From the description:
"Just as in the first Choose your Legends event, the top characters will appear in Fire Emblem Heroes as Special Heroes sometime in the future!"
Like I would not be surprised if we get Hector, Chrom, Tharja and Camilla as Brave Heroes before they do the next Brave Heroes, but I'm looking at this and this looks like another Voting Event is going to happen. Well, since it happens on the 21st, we'll see soon enough.
That being said, I wouldn't be surprised that if we got Seasonal Heroes for February, it wouldn't be Valentines/White Day Heroes, but "Anniversary" Heroes. I mean, being the 1st Year Anniversary of a release is sometimes enough to warrant a special set of Heroes. Not sure about some other Gachas, but Fate/Grand Order did release Da Vinci for the 1st Anniversary and Sherlock Holmes for the 2nd Anniversary.
Other potential scenario, we get Leif and other Thracia 776 Heroes, so the whole gang will be around in time for Anniversary.

Sword Hector, I'd be fine with. Camilla with Bolverk would be cool. Chrom should get Staff, especially now that Staves have gotten much better. And for Chrom + Pain/Savage Blow memes. Tharja with a Bow......I wouldn't mind it if it happens.....but I would like to see Dark Knight Tharja.
I know very well about Round 2 being a new voting but the Special Heroes banner comes way too early for them to use the new results.
If they're Brave units, it's definitely those 4, if not, we're never getting Brave version of the 3rd and 4th places.

Also, I hope they don't allow our current Brave Heroes to get other Brave versions...

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Tharja with a Bow......I wouldn't mind it if it happens.....but I would like to see Dark Knight Tharja.
That is my hope. Although a Noire connected bow unit would be nice too.

I'd vote for Azama all the way for the CYL2 contest, but if there's even the slightest chance of making a difference between who wins top four, I have to go with one that has a chance. So I guess things will be a repeat of last time: all Tharja votes. :laugh: I'd be happy if they changed this one up so you can't pick the same character more than once, so we can pick out all our favorites without regret.

Huh, fascinating. I'm looking forward to seeing what they come up with. Skipping out on the current and upcoming Sacred Stones banner with all of the log-in bonuses and Tempest Trial Minis + the starter pack, I should be well prepared for next month. Really hope we don't get any characters that have already received a seasonal variant or Brave form...

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Heh...already there is an Alignment chart for CYL2 Votes.

The bottom ones are obviously meme-based. Lachesis and Lucius are there because people want them to not be Staff users. Eliwood's probably because of the artwork. Nino and Genny are cinnamon rolls. Celica's just there.

Obviously, @Shishœ is Lawful Good, right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The bottom ones are obviously meme-based. Lachesis and Lucius are there because people want them to not be Staff users. Eliwood's probably because of the artwork. Nino and Genny are cinnamon rolls. Celica's just there.

I was literally about to post this lol
Morality Neutral seems to be more about giving the characters a second chance. Eliwood with his art and Lucius with a Blue Tome. No idea about Celica though.

I'm definitely Lawful Good though, imagine a Brave Nino.

I think I'm actually going to vote properly this time however.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
Please...a dark Knight tharja would be fantastic.
Yeah... but aside from Star Fox 2, which is actually just a game that was worked on in the 90s but never released, the last original Star Fox game in terms of story was on the DS.

Star Fox 64 3D and Star Fox Zero are a port and a remake of Star Fox 64 respectively, which in itself is also a remake of the original Star Fox game on the SNES.

What they need to do it make something other than a goddamn remake to show that they care about Star Fox.
Or just make a new Kid Icarus instead. Chances are the game would look and play way better than even a new Starfox. Theres opportunity to use Smash 4s many KI content plus an amazing E3 trailer to hype it up.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
So I had this thought the other day, you guys know how A Link to the Past is called Triforce of The Gods in Japan, right? Well I've realised that title is completely wrong, seeing as the Triforce was created by 3 Goddesses, and how there are literally no male gods in Zelda, note its pretty clear Deities are not the same as Gods and Goddesses in Zelda, so really the title of the games should be Triforce of the Goddesses, which funnily enough, if that had been the Japanese name, that might have bent Nintendo of America wouldn't have changed the name to A Link to the Past, since Goddess doesn't imply any real connection to a real life religion that is widely spread in the USA.

Also who wants some fun? Cause let's come up with neat ideas on how the Pokemon anime would do its final season, for me it would have Ash in Pokemon League battle where he meets Max again, possibly Bonnie as well, not sure since from what I remember its never clear what path Bonnie would take in the anime, of being a trainer, Coordinator or some other path. I'd also have main rivals from previous generations come and face him again, plus I'd have Ash finally beat Tobias, the damn ass-pull of writers that they had Ash lose to, seriously Pokemon writers, you couldn't have prepared a better reason for Ash to lose in the Sinnoh League, then he faces a team of legendaries. And obviously Ash would win the League, cause the writers will finally let Ash achieve the goal of Pokemon Master. Plus the last episode would be Ash turning 11, because it would seriously shock older fans for Ash to have finally have aged.

How can , @Shishœ who thinks cross-dressing boys are better then Yuri, have any slight good in him?

And that's right everybody I'm back and ready to start my none existent war of Yuri being better then crossdressing boys with Shishoe

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sacred Stones banner idea: Trainee BST Powercreep feat. Ross, Ewan and Myrrh
All of them have the same BST as Amelia
So I had this thought the other day, you guys know how A Link to the Past is called Triforce of The Gods in Japan, right? Well I've realised that title is completely wrong, seeing as the Triforce was created by 3 Goddesses, and how there are literally no male gods in Zelda, note its pretty clear Deities are not the same as Gods and Goddesses in Zelda, so really the title of the games should be Triforce of the Goddesses, which funnily enough, if that had been the Japanese name, that might have bent Nintendo of America wouldn't have changed the name to A Link to the Past, since Goddess doesn't imply any real connection to a real life religion that is widely spread in the USA.
Isn't Japanese full of gender-neutral words? Like how King can be used to refer to male and female rulers.
How can , @Shishœ who thinks cross-dressing boys are better then Yuri, have any slight good in him?

And that's right everybody I'm back and ready to start my none existent war of Yuri being better then crossdressing boys with Shishoe
I love all my children equally.
Except when I don't.

Also, you gotta fight with @Prince Alucard now too

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Isn't Japanese full of gender-neutral words? Like how King can be used to refer to male and female rulers.
Well, I don't have extensive knowledge of Japanese language, still a beginning beginner when it comes to Japanese, cause if that's so, the people who translated the Japanese title originally didn't do a good job.

I love all my children equally.
Except when I don't.

Also, you gotta fight with @Prince Alucard now too
I don't acknowledge Vampires, their the real blood suckers of society after all, and how could you have gained an ally? I swear your cheating in this non-existent war, when Yuri is clearly the ultimate answer, and is the meaning of life, cause I said so, so it can't be wrong.

Last edited:

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero

Celica is there because Echoes:SoV didn't release yet at the time of the previous CYL.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
If a Sacred Stones banner is coming, I'm fine with Ross the Boss and Myrrh (al long as she is a green dragon, poor Fae is still alone). I don't like Ewan that much, so he can stay away. Also, everyone with the same BST as Amelia... Let's have an armored warrior, an armored mage and an armored dragon (Please IS no, I already have enough with normal dragons)

If I could choose characters for the SS banner, I'll choose L'Arachel, maybe with a legendary staff? That would be cool. And since the Tempest Trial we're getting is probably a SS themed one, I'd like them to give a new unit. (I want Marisa, but I already have way too many sword units, so maybe Neimi?) If it's not a new character, guess another Joshua would be fine.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well, I don't have extensive knowledge of Japanese language, still a beginning beginner when it comes to Japanese, cause if that's so, the people who translated the Japanese title originally didn't do a good job.

I don't acknowledge Vampires, their the real blood suckers of society after all, and how could you have gained an ally? I swear your cheating in this non-existent war, when Yuri is clearly the ultimate answer, and is the meaning of life, cause I said so, so it can't be wrong.
I don't recognize Yuri, only lesbians
But you can still practically replace her with anyone. Like Alm, who fits the same conditions, Marth, even Leif.
Creator Bias

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Id call Celica chaotic nutrual because of the" I dont want to engage in war thus has having war happen" personality

Basically what Xander yelled at her about in FEW

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone want to do a friendly match in Smash 4?
Friend me, and I will play some Smash 4 with you.

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't recognize Yuri

I would do a different image, but I don't think DDLC is old enough to allow a free pass on spoilers.
Id call Celica chaotic nutrual because of the" I dont want to engage in war thus has having war happen" personality

Basically what Xander yelled at her about in FEW
Except this isn't about the characters, it's about the alignment of the ones who vote for the characters. Hence why would people want a Brave Reinhardt other than to watch the world burn. Basically, the reason why the bottom 3 are there is because most would vote for them because of memes or to crush people's hopes.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Garon Camila and Sword Hector would be pretty good.

What we need is a 3rd black knight. Gotta keep that powercreep going :p
Not really.

They would have a bunch of chocolate-themed Heroes :p
Let's go Chocolate Sailor Saber is a must.

(points if this reference is remembered.)

Ivander

Smash Legend
Let's go Chocolate Sailor Saber is a must.

(points if this reference is remembered.)
I didn't get it, so I made the mistake of searching for the reference. The first link was a link to the word in the Urban Dictionary......with a description below it.......yeah. That's going to leave me with bad thoughts for a while now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I just realised that the main difference between FEH and FGO is
the number of Saber variants.

Also, I hope Leo breaks my pity rate soon so I can make a Lyon/Leon/Leo team

Chrono.

3rd free update for Xenoverse 2 included a new mechanic called Over Limit, a free Super Saiyan Blue skill for Saiyans and Videl and 18 swimsuit costumes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I didn't get it, so I made the mistake of searching for the reference. The first link was a link to the word in the Urban Dictionary......with a description below it.......yeah. That's going to leave me with bad thoughts for a while now.
I'm not sure what that is or if I want too, but this is what I was refering too and comes up when I search it:

Its from an billy and mandy episode where this chocolate turns billy into a sailor made of chocolate and he then has to sell the same chocolate.

Since SOV is known for boat maps I thought it would be a funny reference.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom