• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
You think you'd be able to get bottle caps from buying drinks.

But this is Pokemon where Electric does neutral damage to steel and bugs kill the darkness and the mind.
Bug is SE to psychic cause bugs are a big fear, and SE to dark cause bugs thrive in the darkness.

D

Deleted member

I really hope Nintendo makes a Starfox game for the Switch, even though recently news ones arrived. They do not seem to get appeal and hype, but Nintendo can pull off the Starfox hype by making it better quality.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I really hope Nintendo makes a Starfox game for the Switch, even though recently news ones arrived. They do not seem to get appeal and hype, but Nintendo can pull off the Starfox hype by making it better quality.
Yeah... but aside from Star Fox 2, which is actually just a game that was worked on in the 90s but never released, the last original Star Fox game in terms of story was on the DS.

Star Fox 64 3D and Star Fox Zero are a port and a remake of Star Fox 64 respectively, which in itself is also a remake of the original Star Fox game on the SNES.

What they need to do it make something other than a goddamn remake to show that they care about Star Fox.

Last edited:

Chrono.

Yeah... but aside from Star Fox 2, which is actually just a game that was worked on in the 90s but never released, the last original Star Fox game in terms of story was on the DS.

Star Fox 64 3D and Star Fox Zero are a port and a remake of Star Fox 64 respectively, which in itself is also a remake of the original Star Fox game on the SNES.

What they need to do it make something other than a goddamn remake to show that they love Star Fox.
Zero was a reboot, not a remake, I see your point though.

Not counting some sort of hypothetical enhanced port for Zero, next game should be a sequel to that.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
DBS ending in March is good, gives me time to catch the hell up. Still gotta start the Buu saga
The Buu Saga?

That aired like 15 years ago for most Western countries.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Since my Dragon Ball AU has Nappa surviving I guess I should make him get a child, and my AU saiyan Okra needs a kid so I guess I have 3 non canon characters in this now. :p

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
To expand on what praline said, steel is a good electric conductor.
Then why doesn't it resist or deal no damage?

Any other game with electricity and metal as game-play components, they interact somehow. Not Pokemon.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Since my Dragon Ball AU has Nappa surviving I guess I should make him get a child, and my AU saiyan Okra needs a kid so I guess I have 3 non canon characters in this now. :p
I have a Dragon Ball AU where Goku kills Dr. Gero when he takes down the Red Ribbon Army and where Vegeta doesn't become a good guy. The end result is a new villain that comes after the Freeza arc, kills most of the Z-Fighters, and it's Goten who exists instead of Trunks.

In my mind, it's an alternate timeline that's created as a result of Future Trunks' time travel.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I have a Dragon Ball AU where Goku kills Dr. Gero when he takes down the Red Ribbon Army and where Vegeta doesn't become a good guy. The end result is a new villain that comes after the Freeza arc, kills most of the Z-Fighters, and it's Goten who exists instead of Trunks.

In my mind, it's an alternate timeline that's created as a result of Future Trunks' time travel.
Mine involves a female saiyan being sent back to the end of Dragon Ball during the tournament where Goku kills Demon King Piccolo and then she saves Nappa from being killed by Vegeta. :p

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Fellas, what comes first? Smash 5 announcement or JoJo Part 5 anime announcement?

I don't know but I like to amuse myself by thinking at least one will be announced by summer.

EDIT: E3 counts as "before summer".

Last edited:

Chrono.

I hope Xenoverse 3 gets a new crazy story, because Xenoverse 2 is basically treading the same ground the first game did.

They have this concept of two demons screwing up timelines but they do nothing with it other than making the villains a little stronger, XV2 kinda mixes things up by giving roles to the movie villains (Bardock being their top soldier, Turles and Slug ****ing **** up in the Saiyan and Frieza sagas and Cooler/Meta Cooler showing up at the end of Namek and Cell Games), but it's not enough. It needs the same type of wacky "what if" fanfic **** Heroes does.

Also I hope they add more races. Kais and Demons are way overdue (same for Bio-Androids, but I can see why they wouldn't do that one.)

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Mine involves a female saiyan being sent back to the end of Dragon Ball during the tournament where Goku kills Demon King Piccolo and then she saves Nappa from being killed by Vegeta. :p
It would be really interesting to see what would happen if Nappa survived post-Saiyan arc.

I mean Nappa (and I guess Raditz as well) didn't really seem as evil Vegeta and I would say Nappa was the lesser evil of the two given that he actually showed concern for the Saibamen. I could see him becoming a good guy a lot faster than Vegeta did.
Fellas, what comes first? Smash 5 announcement or JoJo Part 5 anime announcement?

I don't know but I like to amuse myself by thinking at least one will be announced by summer.
Smash 4 port obv :estatic:

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
I bet Smash will be announced in February. **** it.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Headcanon: Everytime someone predicts Smash Bros pushes it's announcement a day ahead.

...which means we'll never see it in our lifetimes. :bluejump:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
What if you're wrong? :smirk:

I think in the year 2020, what do you think? If Sakurai releases Smash for Switch, that would be great.
I think they probably got a new guy to direct it so people can finally shut up about having Ridley, Goku and Spongebob in Smash :troll:

EDIT: E3 counts as "before summer".
I thought the next part was already announced?
Although, smash 5 was announced with smash 4. Smash 5 is the wii U version :troll:
:061:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Turned in bottles and cans today. Lack of money means I gotta tap into the small things now. Managed to buy sandwich stuff and a couple sodas, which is nice.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
It would be really interesting to see what would happen if Nappa survived post-Saiyan arc.

I mean Nappa (and I guess Raditz as well) didn't really seem as evil Vegeta and I would say Nappa was the lesser evil of the two given that he actually showed concern for the Saibamen. I could see him becoming a good guy a lot faster than Vegeta did.

Smash 4 port obv :estatic:
Yeah that’s my thoughts too, plus I like to imagine how he would react if he Vegeta tried killing him but failed and how his relationship with him woukd completely change.

Also Nappa gets a beard eventually so that he gets a noticeable change when he went Super Saiyan. :p

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Yeah that’s my thoughts too, plus I like to imagine how he would react if he Vegeta tried killing him but failed and how his relationship with him woukd completely change.

Also Nappa gets a beard eventually so that he gets a noticeable change when he went Super Saiyan. :p
I was hoping for a head of hair but i'll take what I can get. :lol:

Did you make that in to a fic?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
*checks a Skyrim wiki to see if Zelda items can be smithed*

I KNEW lockpicking had to be using HD Rumble! I hardly ever break lockpicks now that I know what to feel for.

D

Deleted member

In Nairo's Twitch, Gunblade is hosting FF7.
FF7 may of aged very badly, but it is fun to watch the game and his reactions.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I was hoping for a head of hair but i'll take what I can get. :lol:

Did you make that in to a fic?
Hey nobody in DBZ has facial hair so of course he’s gonna have that.

I’m working on it right now. So far just thinking up who fights who during the Namek arc. Most of the villains still get killed by Vegeta but Nappa and Okra get a bunch of fights. Like Okra fights(and gets blown back by) Dodoria a couple times and she gets her potential awakened by the Grand Elder Guru like Gohan and Krillin do.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Hey nobody in DBZ has facial hair so of course he’s gonna have that.

I’m working on it right now. So far just thinking up who fights who during the Namek arc. Most of the villains still get killed by Vegeta but Nappa and Okra get a bunch of fights. Like Okra fights(and gets blown back by) Dodoria a couple times and she gets her potential awakened by the Grand Elder Guru like Gohan and Krillin do.
*Okra*

I see you.
Mr. Satan: :cry:
And GT Vegeta.

But no one likes to remember that lol.

NonSpecificGuy

Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
February 1st is the ****in day isn't it?

Damn it February 1st is the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom