• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Huh... Just noticed that a bunch of people here whom I have as friends in FEH are also in my friend suggestions on Switch.

Y'all have a Switch and didn't tell me? >:V

D

Deleted member

I'm at a conflict on whether I should roll for the summer siblings or wait to see if the second summer banner has either Joshua or Lyon. Decisions, man, these are hard.
Huh... Just noticed that a bunch of people here whom I have as friends in FEH are also in my friend suggestions on Switch.

Pretty sure I have you added, if not, it's because I'm a lazy idiot, in which case, feel free to send one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The new gumball was amazing. Basicly Anais was comatose the whole episode from facepalming so much and she started to come to when she relized nothing she was seeing was real as she was going from one dangerous place to another unknowingly

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

Feel free to send a friend request, I don't think I have you added.

My Switch code is below my avatar as everyone has, if someone wants to add me feel free to do so.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I talk about Xenoblade 2 enough so I thought it was obvious.
... Goddammit XD

Pretty sure I have you added, if not, it's because I'm a lazy idiot, in which case, feel free to send one.
Feel free to send a friend request, I don't think I have you added.

My Switch code is below my avatar as everyone has, if someone wants to add me feel free to do so.
You should get one from moi then.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really should add my FC code to my account but I'm too lazy for that and I'll only have access to my Switch on the weekend.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I don't have my Switch friend code displayed on my Smashboards account because I just don't want to get sent friend requests by people who will never play with me. That happened during the Wii U era, I got sent friend requests from loads of Smashboards users and only one or two of them ever actually played with me.

There's also the fact that I don't own any Switch games with online play at the moment. The only games I have are Breath of the Wild, Fire Emblem Warriors, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and Sonic Mania. So adding me to your Switch friends list is a bit of a waste right now. That being said, if individuals ever ask for it and I am at least remotely familiar with them, I don't refuse.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But once Waluigi finally gets in, they'll all be singing "WALLELUJAH!"

I was actually having trouble figuring out how that one would fit in.

Cause that lanky ************'s gonna be stuck in Waluigi I choose you! land for a long ass time. :awesome:

I mean.

<--- The code's over that way.

Wasn't hiding anything.

I don't have my Switch friend code displayed on my Smashboards account because I just don't want to get sent friend requests by people who will never play with me. That happened during the Wii U era, I got sent friend requests from loads of Smashboards users and only one or two of them ever actually played with me.
As one of those people who almost never plays with anybody I apologize in advance.

Personally it just tickles my curious bone to know what you guys are playing when I see you on.

"Oh hey, good taste," little dopamine drips like that.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
For FEH players, the summer banner art has been leaked and we can see the new units. Spoilering the art of the new units:
The banner

Innes (Oh god he's hot)

Noire

CORDELIA :love:

And Tana :love::love::love:

... I think I might need to pull.
Noire's a surprise. After performing Shigure and considering we don't have regular Charlotte yet, I didn't think they would add another character who hadn't gotten their regular version out yet. Looks like that won't be the case.
I was definitely expecting that Cordelia would be on a Summer Banner at some point, considering her popularity and how she got a swimsuit in both her game and the Cipher card game.
All of them being a different weapon color is great.
Why is Innes suddenly blonde? His assymetrical swimming trunks bother me a lot but unfortunately he's hot.
And damn, Tana looks good

Also, #PrayForNoiresBack

(Pls IS give me a summer banner later on with Summer Joshua I'd whale please)
It could be the artstyle. The other possibility would be a clever use of "lighting" since he's in the sun and usually when you are in the bright sun, hair color can look different. I know as when I'm not in the sun, my hair appears dirty blonde, but in the sun, it appears very bright blonde.

Anyway, new FEH Comic!
Preciously innocent Corrin is preciously innocent. No wonder Xander sees the similarity in Veronica if the past comics are to go by.
Gotta love the reference to Fates' head patting. The fact that it's Hawkeye doing it on Ryoma makes it extra funnier. That being said, the writer seems to be a fan of Hawkeye, considering this is his 2nd appearance in the comic.

Edit: So I'm pretty sure those artworks are official, as their other artworks have been posted.
https://forum.gamer.com.tw/Co.php?bsn=31623&sn=18494&subbsn=0&bPage=0
RIP Noire's back
And in case you're wondering about the bottom with Lukas, that is apparently a meme.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

The only limited edition I went out to the way to get was Echoes. Thracia 776 isn't worth it considering it's mostly a Nintendo Power cart. I'd rather not deal with scalpers when it comes to the Fates SE; two boxes are just as nice looking IMO.

I still need Warriors, but I'm waiting until I get a Switch/sale before picking up a copy. I'm skeptical about the 3DS version.

I will probably finish the Mother/Earthbound series next, as I only need the first game CIB. I'll probably go cart-only for Kirby, Pokemon, and Mega Man.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I talk about Xenoblade 2 enough so I thought it was obvious.
I talk about XC2, everyday, lol, well not really but you know the drill.

And I already have The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn on my friend list, let's just hope that we can play Splatoon 2 someday.

Man, if Switch wouldn't just stick to FC that would be better...

Hope they change it once the Nintendo Online rolls around.

There's also the fact that I don't own any Switch games with online play at the moment. The only games I have are Breath of the Wild, Fire Emblem Warriors, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and Sonic Mania. So adding me to your Switch friends list is a bit of a waste right now. That being said, if individuals ever ask for it and I am at least remotely familiar with them, I don't refuse.
I own Splatoon 2 and plays Fornite once a while, but I only play with my brothers... haven't play with other people yet that I really add them on the Internet.

I also made probably the most biggest mistake...
I met a girl on the bus back in February, and I notice her being a Splatoon fan since she was holding a Splatoon 2 Pro Controller and has a Splatoon squid mini plushie keychain, so I told her where did she get the controller and ask for her Contact ID, but she was arriving to her stop so I just simply told her to add me Switch FC...

And... we haven't get to play each other ever since, and since Splatoon 2 still requires to use that phone app to chat, I couldn't contact her at all... at least she still has yet disconnect with me....

I should have ask for her LINE ID back then, but I was a bit shy...

And hoho my man Appabend made a video about that BBC video game mental disorder news video:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
It seems some Waluigi fans didn't learn anything from memoryman. And decided to take it up a notch.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It seems some Waluigi fans didn't learn anything from memoryman. And decided to take it up a notch.

Waluigi fans have become the scum of the Earth and now Im glad Waluigi is just a freaking assist trophy

They dont see Bomberman fans doing this, so why do they think they should

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

-_-

I may be a huge Waluigi fan, but come on guys! This is getting as bad as the pre-Ultimate Daisy fights.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

While I don't endorse it at all, in their incredibly limited and completely irrelevant to the point defense -

WaluigiCC.gif

- this does sound like the kind of thing Waluigi would do.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Decided to look at fan art of Octoling Boys before the Octo Expansion was revealed. Some were cool, some were not.
My personal fave (very similar to one of the Inkling boy's hairstyles)

Broken image. Here just in case https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net...an_art.jpeg/revision/latest?cb=20150806045743

eh it's okay

Not too different from one of the Octoling girl's hairstyles

Oh god! Kill it with fire! (it's emulating N64 style but still)
There are more but these stood out to me.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Can I have your friend code?

Aurane Aurane dont think I forgot about you!
Jojalole Jojalole I sent you a friend request

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
While I don't endorse it at all, in their incredibly limited and completely irrelevant to the point defense -

View attachment 149095

- this does sound like the kind of thing Waluigi would do.
I don't think even Waluigi would compare Sakurai to 9/11.

Can I have your friend code?

Aurane Aurane dont think I forgot about you!
Jojalole Jojalole I sent you a friend request
You already added me a while ago.

D

Deleted member

uuugggggh
This needs to stop. Waluigi is getting way too much publicity for his own good.
I love Waluigi but at least I can restrain myself.

D

Deleted member

I never quite noticed how big of an upgrade Mii Fighters got.

They actually look likw they fit with the rest of the game, which is good for me.
I wonder if Ultimate will have an inbuilt Mii Maker because the Switch doesn't have one so I you can't export yours like back in Sm4sh

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
For FEH players, the summer banner art has been leaked and we can see the new units. Spoilering the art of the new units:
The banner

Innes (Oh god he's hot)

Noire

CORDELIA :love:

And Tana :love::love::love:

... I think I might need to pull.
Oh hey, so the guy in the leak was indeed Innes. That's pretty cool!

I've seen people over in SF speculate the woman in that silhouette was Tana because of bits of the hair matched up to hers, and it turns there were right!

Looks like Noire is our third character to make her debut in a seasonal banner before her actual version appearing in an Awakening banner. Nice to see she's been added. Cordelia looks nice too.

Innes and Tana look especially great! I definitely want to pull for either of them.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995

open mouth close mouth.png

You know?

By now he's gotten memetic to the point I'm really not sure what he would be capable of.

But even if he could, he shouldn't, and that wide-diameter ****hole shouldn't have either.

[EDIT]: Hey filter list you missed a spot.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Personally didn't mind Waluigi getting in Smash before. Didn't really support him, but didn't really was an anti-WAA either.

But with how Waluigi fans are reacting to him being an Assist Trophy again, I'd rather have him never be in Smash just to spite those fans.

Sorry for those who are still nice and not being assholes about WAA not being in Smash. It's not your fault, it's the fault of those who are toxic about it.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They actually look likw they fit with the rest of the game, which is good for me.
I wonder if Ultimate will have an inbuilt Mii Maker because the Switch doesn't have one so I you can't export yours like back in Sm4sh
At the very least I'm sure it will be possible to import Mii data using amiibo.

They will probably incorporate the online Mii Maker somehow for making new Miis. Or maybe Nintendo will add the app to the Switch in a future update.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
It sucks not getting your favorite character in Smash, sure, but harassing the head developer over a done deal isn't going to change anything.

If anything, it may hurt Waluigi's chances in the future. Or may be enough for Sakurai not to return to Smash for any future installments.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Alright. My FC is SW-0673-8404-9219. Keep in mind that I'm rarely online and i dont have any online games at the moment.
Adding you, nerd :p

Also...

>"don't have any online games"
>Pokken DX, Mario Kart 8, Fortnite

Is this the wrong account? :confused:

Well, I can't right now, can you show a screenshot? I don't remember ever seeing one
1529421910988.png

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Probably a minority opinion here, but I'd rather see a Wario & Waluigi RPG before having the latter in Smash.

I think there is a lot more potential for such a game than there is in Smash to do the character justice.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend

I truly feel sorry for the genuine fans of Waluigi. Having to deal with that ****.

It's really sad when you would want to feel happy for the genuine fans if the character does become playable in a future game, but seeing crap like that makes you wish that they don't get in cause it would feel like the really bad ones are getting rewarded for doing that crap to the developer. Just....no. It doesn't help that stuff like that may actually hurt Waluigi's chances and reception. :urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom