• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It's more than a little telling when the only two misses ever done by Marvel Studios, Iron Fist and Inhumans, were both handled by one person. Thanks a ****ing lot Scott Buck.

Why did I just now think of this? I'm watching The Incredible Hulk right now and a lot of people consider it a "miss" but I think the only real miss is Ed Norton. If you get the chance watch The Incredible Hulk. It's definitely not the best but it's not as bad as some would say.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Colors look rather washed out on the Switch version. The backgrounds and certain particle effects are more lowkey as well.

Honestly the colors are less saturated in the switch version. I already have the ps4 version so I'll probably skip the switch one.

D

Deleted member

All right I don't know if this has been posted yet but here's something to kill time with for about... an hour or so I dunno how long these go.

Take your pick.
My picks would be these ( :ultmario: and :ultpokemontrainer: were so close!!!! )
:ultridley::ultmarth::ultsonic::ultmewtwo::ultzss:

Also I finally boosted my Grima to make him the very best. :p
Screenshot_20180618-230831.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just saw someone suggest Sigurd, and when I look at his regular art:

Yeah, I kinda see the similarity with the art.
Summer Sigurd and Gunnthrá...
Roasting in the Sun Banner

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Remember when Matthew Mercer was just the dude who played Ganondorf in There Will Be Brawl?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Honesty Time! When that leak was around, I was one of those people who thought that.
Well in your defense the models have some subtle similarities to be the same lol.

You never know with the internet.

Chrono.

Well in your defense the models have some subtle similarities to be the same lol.

You never know with the internet.
It's hilarious that you could still kinda match them with their Ultimate artwork.

es1g3yalwt311.jpg

Last edited:

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Ultra Sun update(been a while since I've done one of these):

I have now beaten Mallow's Trial, defeated Olivia, and made it to Malie City.

Mallow's trial wasn't too bad, but Totem Lurantis did take a while to defeat, since it kept using Synthesis. Wasn't too much of a problem for my Growlithe and Crobat though.
Olivia felt pretty tough, considering the only two Pokemon I have on my team that had effectiveness against rock types were Crabrawler and Dartrix, with the latter being weak to rock. Plus, Crobat and Growlithe are weak to rock as well, meaning that half of my team was weak to rock. Yeah . . . :urg:

I also decided to add a Larvitar to my team in place of Herdier, as it seems more useful.

As for my current team now:

Larvitar : Level 28
Zoroark(nicknamed Gandrayeda): Level 31
Growlithe: Level 31
Crabrawler: Level 33
Crobat: Level 34
Decidueye(nicknamed Takumi): Level 34

Not sure whether or not I want to replace Crabrawler with Poliwhirl, since it's going to be a while until it's able to evolve and it hasn't been the most useful lately.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
After watching quite a few episodes of Critical Role. I agree Mercer is legit.
:denzel:

Remember when Matthew Mercer was just the dude who played Ganondorf in There Will Be Brawl?
You mean the guy who directed, produced, played Ganondorf in, voiced Kirby and Meta Knight in, and endangered his health making There Will Be Brawl?

Sure, I remember. Was a good series.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Regarding student and teacher relationships...

I.... Don't actually think it's morally wrong.

As long as both parties are consenting adults and bias won't play a role in their professions, I think it's okay.

Emphasis on the adult part.

Teacher dating a high schooler is wrong. Teacher dating a college student isn't.

Likewise, I think a teacher dating one of their current student is wrong as it can create favoritism, but if it's a teacher dating a former student, it's okay.

Change my mind.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

As long as both parties are consenting adults and bias won't play a role in their professions, I think it's okay.

Teacher dating a high schooler is wrong. Teacher dating a college student isn't.

Likewise, I think a teacher dating one of their current student is wrong as it can create favoritism, but if it's a teacher dating a former student, it's okay.

Change my mind.
It's still someone with power over the other individual. Like how bosses at work can't date their employees

Last edited:

Change my mind.
Swamp you're a teacher and this is raising some red flags :troll:
:061:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
:denzel:

You mean the guy who directed, produced, played Ganondorf in, voiced Kirby and Meta Knight in, and endangered his health making There Will Be Brawl?

Sure, I remember. Was a good series.
I still vividly remember the shock at learning the guy who played Wario was Kyle Hebert.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
INB4 Shulk becomes an Echo Fighter of Little Mac. :)
I mean hey at least then he'd have reasonable frame data.
Seriously why is the fastest attack Shulk can do frame 5? And that's startup, his endlag is worse.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Just saw someone suggest Sigurd, and when I look at his regular art:

Yeah, I kinda see the similarity with the art.
Looked at Ephraim's art and...
Ephraim's is pretty uncanny too. So either Ephraim or Sigurd. If that is a Spear behind the guy, then I'm pretty sure that is Ephraim.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I mean hey at least then he'd have reasonable frame data.
Seriously why is the fastest attack Shulk can do frame 5? And that's startup, his endlag is worse.
Yeah Shulk could benefit from less laggy moves lol. One person I saw on the Smash sub-reddit mentioned a while ago how Shulk's moves could have less lag if he held the sword as opposed to having it on his back.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Prevailing theory is that it's either one of Ephraim or Innes alongside Tana, or Sigurd and Deirdre.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
All right I don't know if this has been posted yet but here's something to kill time with for about... an hour or so I dunno how long these go.

Take your pick.
:ultgreninja::ultcorrin::ultcloud::ultshulk::ultpichu:

Time to find the dab
Guy on the right looks like Ephraim wielding an umbrella as if it were a Lance. Could he be Fire Emblem Heroes' version of Fate/Grand Order's Beach Tamamo in terms of weapon and overall usefulness? Hmmm...

I've also seen some people speculate the guy on the right could be Innes, and while the hairstyle does look similar to his, I don't see the mullet.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I beat something in FEH and I was like "That was taking baby from a candy!".
One of my weirdest accidental moments this month.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yeah Shulk could benefit from less laggy moves lol. One person I saw on the Smash sub-reddit mentioned a while ago how Shulk's moves could have less lag if he held the sword as opposed to having it on his back.
He really should.
Because 30-40 frames of endlag as your norm is not good. That is half a second of vulnerability with characters who can hit on frame 5 or below. And especially in this game where it seems you can be more aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom