• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Obviously I’m no more an octoling than you are an inkling. :glare:

You could have just said you weren’t. Sheesh..
oh no did you take that offensively? oh nooo! i thought it was a funny joke! :^( the visual image of an octopus at the keyboard was hilarious to me!!! i'm sorry! :^(

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I got my Extremecap U3 working on my computer (pretty easily, I was just experimenting with settings for a while). Let me know if this looks OK.

IMO YouTube compression ruined it a little, but I already know a way around that from past experience. This is just a quick test.

I really like how I can record and play in the recording software without any latency. It's way more tidy than my old Elgato, plus I can record in 1080p60 (though 60 FPS isn't shown in this video since XC2 doesn't run at 60 FPS).

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Oooooh.

I hope this means some cool merch is on the horizon.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Went to my weekly trip to Toys "R" Us since it's going out of buisness. It's now only has 10 days remaining and I probably want to grab one last thing before it ends.

The only thing I can really think of is Codename: S.T.E.A.M. for 70% off. Opossum Opossum Is said game worth recommending even if one's not a Fire Emblem player?

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
So you’re not black then?
well I'm mixed, half black half white but I was caught off-guard and wasn't sure how to respond since being black usually isn't a point of interest :laugh:

that's why I compared it to you being an octopus! :laugh:

and thinking about it now, I would not be surprised if I really was a squid...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yeah, **** trees. Whatever have they done for us aside from making the planet comfortably habitable for us?
my brother made this gif on our discord server lol
giphy (1).gif

Also you can't just say that and not provide details.
huh? i thought it was common knowledge here as its been said a few times now

two weeks ago at work i had to uproot a dead tree and i stupidly pulled it down ontop of myself, pretty badly banged up my body, its mostly over now but still in recovery

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
well I'm mixed, half black half white but I was caught off-guard and wasn't sure how to respond since being black usually isn't a point of interest :laugh:

that's why I compared it to you being an octopus! :laugh:

and thinking about it now, I would not be surprised if I really was a squid...
Well I’m just curious cause everyone else chose the skin colour same as there’s, and probably cause I’m white but I assume everyone’s white until proven otherwise.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
PSA: Air travel sucks.

I'm stuck in Newark waiting to board a flight that's been delayed over an hour and won't get home until after midnight.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
So Onegashima's story in Fate/Grand Order has been... fun. Fun characters, lots of demon-slaying, and some amusing dialogue.

Tamamo's dialogue when she shows up at the second gate was fun to say the least.

And after one day long of battling later...

From reading those bits of dialogue, I can just imagine Tamamo being jealous and upset over the fact Nero got her own anime while the closest Tamamo had for a role Fate/Extra Last Encore was that sticker, or how the London singularity didn't do much with her, and other times she got shafted when she should've had more spotlight.

I feel you, Tamamo.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I wish the Switch had longer video record lengths. Like 5 minutes so I could upload full splatoon matches!

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Onegashima's story in Fate/Grand Order has been... fun. Fun characters, lots of demon-slaying, and some amusing dialogue.

Tamamo's dialogue when she shows up at the second gate was fun to say the least.

And after one day long of battling later...

From reading those bits of dialogue, I can just imagine Tamamo being jealous and upset over the fact Nero got her own anime while the closest Tamamo had for a role Fate/Extra Last Encore was that sticker, or how the London singularity didn't do much with her, and other times she got shafted when she should've had more spotlight.

I feel you, Tamamo.
Just remember that this was before she got her Swimsuit version coming up in the Summer Event, as well as the Fate Extra CCC Event and an appearance in the Shimosa Remnant. And if the upcoming Assassin is anything to think about, Tamamo may even get an important story role regarding the new Assassin.

But yeah, the dialogue is very enjoyable. Ushi, Benkei, Fuuma and Kintoki are all very enjoyable. Kojirou was rather funny with the pheasent/sparrow bit. Even Kiyohime's dialogue, despite still being yandere, was rather enjoyable(and her expressions are rather funny). The dialogue with her felt like a clear parody of the yandere trope, despite Kiyo actually being one.

The Raids are another bonus. Less damage required for getting stuff, there are 5 options for HP, with 3 Mil being a decent challenge, and if you lose, you at least keep the damage points done to the Raid Boss. Much better compared to Rashoumon.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
For all the Fire Emblem nerds :p

"It has a customizable avatar character, so that means marriage is back."
God damn it Gamexplain, not even you remember New Mystery of the Emblem.

Honestly I hope that isn't the case considering the fact that the avatar, Byleth, has a student-mentor relationship with many of the characters, and that edges too close to Fates and its I Can't Believe It's Not Incest™ issue.
Went to my weekly trip to Toys "R" Us since it's going out of buisness. It's now only has 10 days remaining and I probably want to grab one last thing before it ends.

The only thing I can really think of is Codename: S.T.E.A.M. for 70% off. Opossum Opossum Is said game worth recommending even if one's not a Fire Emblem player?
If you're looking for something challenging, go for it. Beyond the fact that it's a strategy game that can include a few Fire Emblem characters via amiibo, the game itself isn't like Fire Emblem at all. It's great but tough, and for that price it's a steal.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
If you're looking for something challenging, go for it. Beyond the fact that it's a strategy game that can include a few Fire Emblem characters via amiibo, the game itself isn't like Fire Emblem at all. It's great but tough, and for that price it's a steal.
Aight. I did enjoy the demo when I had it and seems to have some similarities to Mario + Rabbids & South Park Fracture But Whole (both games I love a lot). And I do have all Smash Fire Emblem amiibo so a bonus for me.

Sure, I'll pick it up.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
True Americans buy Codename S.T.E.A.M.

I'm Irish, yet more American than most Americans because I play Codename S.T.E.A.M.

Y'all need to step up your game. Make President Lincoln proud.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
True Americans buy Codename S.T.E.A.M.

I'm Irish, yet more American than most Americans because I play Codename S.T.E.A.M.

Y'all need to step up your game. Make President Lincoln proud.
That game was too hard. I made it like 1/3 through. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom