• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Sorry, just got some bad memories of when I had appendicitis...

Horrible day where everything that could've gone wrong (except me dying or the appendix getting worse) happened.
I just think it's a bit harsh to judge the parents for waiting for an appointment to get a non life-threatening problem get checked out. Shiny's 15, he's old enough to know if he needs to go to the doctor asap or not.

D

Deleted member

Would any you believe me if I said this makes sense in context?
Screenshot_20180618-201635.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I just think it's a bit harsh to judge the parents for waiting for an appointment to get a non life-threatening problem get checked out. Shiny's 15, he's old enough to know if he needs to go to the doctor asap or not.
Again, this just stems me having some bad experiences with getting bad stuff and not having it treated ASAP.

In other words, I'm a dum dum that can't compare the gravity of each situation :p

Yes I play FEH, but I am not a FE nerd. :p
Then I wasn't talking to you.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I cut my wrist open when I was 16 and crashed my snowmobile. My dad told me to walk it off, lol. I've still got a very prominent scar 12 years later.
lol my brother has teh exact same thing

only instead of a snowmobile it was a sled, and he was 10 at the time, the crash and rolling off a cliff pretty much deskinned the right side of his body, the back of his right hand and wrist are pretty much the only places that got scarred

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

only instead of a snowmobile it was a sled, and he was 10 at the time, the crash and rolling off a cliff pretty much deskinned the right side of his body, the back of his right hand and wrist are pretty much the only places that got scarred
Kon's a superhuman, honestly.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

I drove full speed into a hill. Funny thing about that. If you got too fast toward an incline, you skip the incline and hit it like a wall. >~>

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I've flipped my snowmobile, I've twice rolled my ATV, I've crashed my motorbike, I've totaled my truck (that last one wasn't my fault, tho). I've never broken a bone in my body.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I've flipped my snowmobile, I've twice rolled my ATV, I've crashed my motorbike, I've totaled my truck (that last one wasn't my fault, tho). I've never broken a bone in my body.
damn lucky :V

though uh....theres reasons why uni calls konnie super human

D

Deleted member

Are we talking about vehicle based injuries? My favorite!
I've both crashed into a tree on an ATV and hit a wave at just the wrong angle on a jetski to crack one of my vertebrae on the landing. Wouldn't recommend either.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Are we talking about vehicle based injuries? My favorite!
I've both crashed into a tree on an ATV and hit a wave at just the wrong angle on a jetski to crack one of my vertebrae on the landing. Wouldn't recommend either.
ya can help me burn down nature if ya want :V

i'm still in recovery after dropping a tree on myself

D

Deleted member

ya can help me burn down nature if ya want :V

i'm still in recovery after dropping a tree on myself
Yeah, **** trees. Whatever have they done for us aside from making the planet comfortably habitable for us?
Also you can't just say that and not provide details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

I was hit by car when I was 14.

I don't remember how it happened at all, friends said I looked like a ragdoll though.

No major injuries either so I was back in school like a week or two later.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I knew a guy that rolled his atv... he didn’t survive that.

D

Deleted member

Same! I make sure to keep myself safe.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I think the worst injury I can remember having was when I was six years old, I was trying out a friend's bike and riding down a hill really fast, and something went funky with wheels and I got flipped off the bike, tumbling loads of metres down a concrete hill.

Lots of scratches and bruises from that all over my body. Balled my eyes out, but I didn't need to go to the hospital or anything.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
I knew a guy that rolled his atv... he didn’t survive that.
It's pretty deadly if you do it the wrong way, those things are very heavy. There's a right and a wrong way to fall. Instinctively, when sensing they're about to tip, most people grab on tighter. You want to do the exact opposite. You want to let go completely. The further you're thrown from it the safer you are.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I twisted my ankle once....

...playing badminton

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Pokechu Pokechu I noticed your inkling is black. Are you black??
I noticed your Inkling was white. Are you white? :laugh:

Oh wait no you were an Octoling right?

All this time. . . . you were a white octopus?! :crazy:

also since I have something to contribute, i fell 50 feet in a bus and walked (crawled?) out unscathed

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I noticed your Inkling was white. Are you white? :laugh:

Oh wait no you were an Octoling right?

All this time. . . . you were a white octopus?! :crazy:

also since I have something to contribute, i fell 50 feet in a bus and walked (crawled?) out unscathed
Obviously I’m no more an octoling than you are an inkling. :glare:

You could have just said you weren’t. Sheesh..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom