• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So let’s say ultimate gets dlc.

Not every dlc is a truly unique character though, some are echos and each release every few months.

Do you think echos could be free? They are easy to make and aren’t truly new fighters.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So let’s say ultimate gets dlc.

Not every dlc is a truly unique character though, some are echos and each release every few months.

Do you think echos could be free? They are easy to make and aren’t truly new fighters.
I think Echoes should be "cheaper", but not free. I mean, as much as they look super easy to make, it still takes work to make them, like modelling, expressions, making sure the bones of the model are working and not glitching/breaking with the new model, possible voice actor, working the different stats, considering Dark Pit and Lucina do have their differences from Pit and Marth. Like, they may be easier than a completely new fighter, but that doesn't mean they "cost" next to nothing.

At the very least, Echo Fighters should be cheaper than a completely new Fighter, but I wouldn't ask for free.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Wait wait wait hold up a minute.
SKY SKIPPER IS GETTING AN ARCADE ARCHIVE RELEASE?!

Why did I not know about this. That's actually huge.

D

Deleted member

Nintendo sure is dedicating a lot of time to talk about Sky Skipper. Sky Skipper confirmed as the retro newcomer.

/s

younglinkaku

Smash Cadet
Cause he's based off of his Zero design, and I don't remember him having a Purple jacket in Zero.

Your not wrong. :v

Cept Charizard literally only got in cause he was part of the concept for Pokemon Trainer.

So, she judges everyone, for who they are. Good. :v

Guys, I think we found, crap I forgot his name, for Smash Ultimate. :v

On Capt Toad, he does have the benefit, of already having a Toad model in the game, that he can be made from.

Honestly, it could be a case of they forgot about them. All the staff members that worked on Super Mario RPG moved on, I think by time Square did some sports spin-off.

But she's not in her ALTTP dress. :v

This is just me, but I don't like how Ridley, Inkling and Corrin are separated from their fellow Nintendo characters, I know its a really minor nitpick, and not what you were going for, it just bothers me is all.

So, not a Studio Trigger fighting game, then? Lame.

Image is broken dude.

Ashley could totally be a Echo of Robin, just like how Celica could be a clone of Robin, despite Celica and Ashley's magic works completely different to Robin's magic. /s

It is possible some AT aren't in the demo build cause they are still being worked on. And well Ashley and Skull Kid are 2 that have effects instead of straight damage, so that is probably why they wouldn't be in the demo, those AT seem to take longer to code.

whatever the reason was for how Zard got in, he became his own Character with his own moves, the same way Zelda and sheik did so he should have is own character and should keep rock smash and all of his moves.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
People are seriously complaining about Snake's *** and Samus' breasts?

.......Guess I really shouldn't be that surprised, lol.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Nintendo sure is dedicating a lot of time to talk about Sky Skipper. Sky Skipper confirmed as the retro newcomer.

/s
Honestly I'd support the hell out of that. The game is basically a lost piece of Nintendo history so it'd make a perfect Game and Watch/R.O.B. type of character.

Chrono.

A reminder that there's over 100 ATs this time and you don't get to that number by upgrading a bunch of old ATs.

Chances are Shadow and others could still be in and we just haven't seen them, or aren't even in the demo at all.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What are some new Pokeball Pokemon and ATs that were shown in these gameplays demos? I only saw Abra coming out of a pokeball when I clicked on the stream for a short time.
Holy **** Little Mac does more damage at high percentages! That's not a Lucario mixup either, at 120%, his HUD emits black smoke and he already had the rage effect
EDIT: nvm Sheik emitted black smoke too for a split second
That's just how they show off the rage effect.

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
Yo all, in the smash ultimate RTC, we are voting on who we overrated and underrated the most come on down/

D

Deleted member

What are some new Pokeball Pokemon and ATs that were shown in these gameplays demos? I only saw Abra coming out of a pokeball when I clicked on the stream for a short time.
On top of my head, they showed Scizor, Lunala and Alolan Raichu.
There might be a few more new ones but I can't remember them

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

That's just how they show off the rage effect.
Badge Bunny, Alolan Vulpix, Alolan Raichu and Lunala are what I can think of. Maybe check the graveyard thread?

Chrono.

As far as Pokemon go: Alolan Raichu, Lunala and Alolan Vulpix were the only new ones not in trailers.

There were also some returning ones like Scizor.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
A reminder that there's over 100 ATs this time and you don't get to that number by upgrading a bunch of old ATs.

Chances are Shadow and others could still be in and we just haven't seen them, or aren't even in the demo at all.
In Shadow's case, I just find it peculiar that he isn't shown with Sonic like when Sonic was revealed in the past.

Instead it's Knuckles. Keeping in mind that there's never been more than one third party Assist Trophy per franchise before.

He just seems so perfect for an Echo Fighter. And he is undoubtedly a popular request.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
There is a banana gun.

Best item ever right here.

D

Deleted member

Yo all, in the smash ultimate RTC, we are voting on who we overrated and underrated the most come on down/
I'd do that, but I'm abstaining for two reason:
  1. I'm done with predicting character chances, not because my predictions were completely off, but rather because I just don't see the point anymore.
  2. Decidueye is sure to pop up a lot, and I'm not in the mood for negativity.

Chrono.

In Shadow's case, I just find it peculiar that he isn't shown with Sonic like when Sonic was revealed in the past.

Instead it's Knuckles. Keeping in mind that there's never been more than one third party Assist Trophy per franchise before.

He just seems so perfect for an Echo Fighter. And he is undoubtedly a popular request.
Oh yeah, I agree completely. Shadow's one character I'm pretty confident in getting promoted to playable.

I was just saying it more in a "temper your expectations" kind of way in regards to ATs we haven't seen yet. :p

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I'd do that, but I'm abstaining for two reason:
  1. I'm done with predicting character chances, not because my predictions were completely off, but rather because I just don't see the point anymore.
  2. Decidueye is sure to pop up a lot, and I'm not in the mood for negativity.
...you are not gonna like my top choice then :( .

D

Deleted member

Wait, I just realized we cam actually get SF and FF Assists now, hmm that'd be some good ****

TCT~Phantom

Smash Master
Writing Team
NNID
TCT~Phantom
SF assist will be Chun Li, FF will be a Moogle, I’m callin it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wait, the arcade Donkey Kong is available now on the eShop?

I see Nintendo has handed the (possible) legal issues with it (now gimme Vs. Balloon Fight & Vs. Urban Champion)

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Wait, wha-

*gasp*

XENOBLADE 2 GOLDEN COUNTRY FOOTAGE?!?!

:5etika: