• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Has there been any photographic or video evidence besides the Direct that has shown Waluigi as an Assist Trophy? He strangely didn't appear at all as an Assist Trophy during that segment, unless the RNG was just being a troll.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Has there been any photographic or video evidence besides the Direct that has shown Waluigi as an Assist Trophy? He strangely didn't appear at all as an Assist Trophy during that segment, unless the RNG was just being a troll.
it showed it right in the direct when they said you can ko assisst trophys and that isnt video evidence?

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Nice! The Nintendo Arcade Archive version of Donkey Kong has 3 versions of the game (Early version, later version, and international version).

Gonna go with the later version the most.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Woah! Lora is fighting with just her barefist?!

Man, I'm loving this girl more and more, she is too precious.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Always thought Shovel Knight was one of hte more likely Indie third parties, but also still unlikely to actually happen, for a number of reasons, Being an Indie (from a third party, no less) to begin with doesn't bode well for him.

With any luck, he may be able to find his way into the game as an Assist Trophy. And I'd be perfectly fine with that. :p

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Wait, the arcade Donkey Kong is available now on the eShop?

I see Nintendo has handed the (possible) legal issues with it (now gimme Vs. Balloon Fight & Vs. Urban Champion)
Nice! The Nintendo Arcade Archive version of Donkey Kong has 3 versions of the game (Early version, later version, and international version).

Gonna go with the later version the most.
Beautiful. It took Nintendo almost 37 years to re-release the original game.

The list of Switch games I eventually need to pick up keeps growing larger and larger, and I don't even own the system yet.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Does anyone know what happens when you try to go to Octo Canyon as an Octoling?
They call their mommas and are like, "hey momma I'm at Octo canyon" and then they're like, "reeeeeee" and octoling says, "you're dead to me" and hangs up, then throws the phone off the canyon. But not before setting it on fire.

Some whisper of the Burned Cellular to this day.

I'm suppose to be working right now.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I just blocked the words "final boss" and "ending" on YouTube for Octo Expansion & Donkey Kong Adventure purposes.

Me no likey spoilers.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So the Xenoblade 2 Story DLC doesn't quite play like XC1 at all. It does seem to have some interesting differences from the main game.

Looking forward to it.

I also hope Blade Nia, pre-flesh eating incident, gets a cameo. That could be interesting.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright Nintendo, you made me extremely interested in this DLC, I already bought the expansion pack long before, and I am not regretting it for sure!

Also, damn, Addam is actually quit snarky, just like Mythra lol.

D

Deleted member

It's really fun when you have a potential newccomer as your profile pics and everyone suddenly assumes you're a fanatic of that character.
So.
Much.
Fun.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Always thought Shovel Knight was one of hte more likely Indie third parties, but also still unlikely to actually happen, for a number of reasons, Being an Indie (from a third party, no less) to begin with doesn't bode well for him.

With any luck, he may be able to find his way into the game as an Assist Trophy. And I'd be perfectly fine with that. :p
With Smash Ultimate looking to be a big fanservice blowout, a couple of wink and nods to the Nindie scene doesn't seem out of the question.

Maybe not a playable fighter, but we could see something like Mii Fighter outfits, Trophies, and Assist Trophies.

Chrono.

Xenoblade 2 DLC is now a buy for me.

They're definitely putting in the work to make it feel like a very different, yet similar, experience from the main game.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I can't he's not here, I can only threaten him by call...

I can't find a way to blackmail him though lol.
Just remember something: If your Switch is linked to your My Nintendo, you can actually purchase and download eShop stuff on the official website, so tell him that.

The moment you click the purchase button when buying from Nintendo.com, it'll start downloading on your Switch in a literal second.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Alright Nintendo, you made me extremely interested in this DLC, I already bought the expansion pack long before, and I am not regretting it for sure!

Also, damn, Addam is actually quit snarky, just like Mythra lol.
Im glad they gave him an actual personality instead if keeping it as a mysterious generic hero. Probably will act like a grown up Rex as a whole and imply him as his direct ancestor or something.

Also:
P L A Y A B L E H A Z E

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Calling it now, if Geno isn’t playable he’s an assist trophy due to popularity

D

Deleted member

This new Mario Party game looks so much better now that the car feature is removed.

Also how does Boo high five Shy Guy? Boo is a ghost. :V

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Look everyone knows the earth is too flat to hold everyone.
That's the only reason why Shadow is not a character in Smash Bros, because the earth can't physically hold him on it. As the leading scientist in Flatology I should know my sources.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Im glad they gave him an actual personality instead if keeping it as a mysterious generic hero. Probably will act like a grown up Rex as a whole and imply him as his direct ancestor or something.

Also:
P L A Y A B L E H A Z E
Honestly, if Addam become more developped as a character while keeping that snarky, yet likeable attitude.

I honestly would take him over Rex as a character for the next Smash. No really, with how the new battle system is looking, I think an interesting moveset could made with him, and hey! Mythra will be with him too!

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Please, if the earth was really round, how come it looks flat in pictures?
Take that scientists, I just blew your minds.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Kyrie_Irving.jpeg

Honestly, if Addam become more developped as a character while keeping that snarky, yet likeable attitude.

I honestly would take him over Rex as a character for the next Smash. No really, with how the new battle system is looking, I think an interesting moveset could made with him, and hey! Mythra will be with him too!
Rex/Pyra in Smash with Addam/Mythra as echo :yeahboi:

Bam.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Gamexplain sat down with bill and someone else to talk smash.

Pretty neat interview, nothing big revealed but some cool things.

Also bill mains characters who are most humiliating to be beat by, lmao.

D

Deleted member

People saying the Earth is flat are obviosuly weebs who have unrealistic expectations for women's breasts. Don't worry Earth-chan, your bust is perfectly rounded UWU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom