• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

While I liked Xbox E3's presentation better than Nintendo's, Nintendo won in game-wise with Smash Bros. Ultimate.
Smash Bros. Ultimate is literally perfection.

D

Deleted member

But the trailer did say Link Between Worlds.
Well that Link Between Worlds Zelda looks amazing.
BOTW Zelda would of been really cool too, but I love how anime Link Between of Worlds Zelda is.
Zelda was dull looking in Melee, Brawl and Smash 4. Ultimate finally made me like Zelda's looks in Smash Bros.
But if you compare her design she’s much closer to lttp than lbw
Do you work at Nintendo? NO. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The thangs make a blender.

Well that Link Between Worlds Zelda looks amazing.
BOTW Zelda would of been really cool too, but I love how anime Link Between of Worlds Zelda is.
Zelda was dull looking in Melee, Brawl and Smash 4. Ultimate finally made me like Zelda's looks in Smash Bros.

Do you work at Nintendo? NO. :p
Mind your own business.

Ivander

Smash Legend
But if you compare her design she’s much closer to lttp than lbw
It's actually a mix of both. Both are incredibly similar. But Zelda in SBU has two key details, one from Link to the Past and the other from Link Between Worlds.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/3/39/Princess_Zelda_(A_Link_to_the_Past).png/revision/latest?cb=20110503050744
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/zelda/images/a/a2/Princess_Zelda_Artwork_(A_Link_Between_Worlds).jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131115041844
http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/381/578/728.png
Zelda has the beads from Link to the Past, but the Triforce on her front sash is gold like Link Between Worlds instead of red like Link to the Past.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hey praline ( Not tagging you, because I do not want to end up in prison like Yoshi. )
Can you read me a bedtime story please?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Since we know New Donk City is a thing, I hope we get a festival makeover. I dont care if its a random effect or you can toggle it, as long as its there that be great.

I would also love if when in this mode, it opened up with this instead of 3...2.....1.... GO!

"Ladies and Gentleman, give it up for Mayor Pauline!"

as Jump up Super Star starts.

It was a pretty cool moment to hear an actual announced and fully speaking role that sounded good in Mario. So it be a nice touch imo.
I never realized Doctor Mario was doing a check up on Game and Watch. That's brilliant, lmao.
It doesn’t matter what game she’s from. The thing that really matters is how f***ing adorable she is!
True but man botw zelda even as an alt would be so damn good.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Wolf's model looked kind of janky in the reveal.

Also happy birthday Shiny.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Hey praline ( Not tagging you, because I do not want to end up in prison like Yoshi. )
Can you read me a bedtime story please?
I can do it. Ahem.

Once there was an ugly barnacle.
He was so ugly that
everyone died.

The end.​

D

Deleted member

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought Wolf's model looked kind of janky in the reveal.

Also happy birthday Shiny.
It is no longer my birthday, but thank you!

Also, there were so many cool things to chose. But the top stories are....
UNACCEPTABLE. I hate the news for the most part. :EvilBub:

D

Deleted member

I can do it. Ahem.

Once there was an ugly barnacle.
He was so ugly that
everyone died.

The end.​
That....
Helped a lot! At least someone sent a bedtime story!
Also in your signature...
"Everything that happens will be something that you’ve seen before."
This is a lie.

D

Deleted member

I got a nice new signature.
Good night my friends.
Enjoy the Octo Expansion pack!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You know what I just realized. As someone who picks the water starters

Water Starters in Smash 2

Fire Starters in Smash 1

Take that Fire Starters.

D

Deleted member

I am off for night.
Good night my people.
It is no longer my birthday.
But....
It is Donald Trump's Birthday. I am not kidding.
( It is June 14th right now for me. )
That's great. Mine is later in the month at an unspecified date. Who knows, maybe I'll talk about in an alternate universe.

Happy (belated) birthday Shiny!

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Put together a mockup using this internal order Sakurai seems to be pushing, and it clicked for me why he might like it. Sticking the Original 12 all on one line is really easy for every number from the current 65 "slots" up to 72. This is NOT meant to be one of those "X number of characters left" things. Just an observation that getting the Original 12 on one line is kind of a neat way to organize things and this giant roster allows it really easily.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Excuse me, did someone call Snake's Butt being toned down bad news?
I'm sorry I didn't know some of you had bad taste. God damn this is a tragedy. How can I have my proper Solid Snake without his buns? It was vital in Metal Gear that his tush was perfectly intact, and Brawl was the same way.

D

Deleted member

I think it's fun to watch fellow idiots play Smash.

It's the competitive players that lose me.
Is it the jargon or the overall community that deter you from watching them play? Ironically, I get lost over the former every single time. And there's this frame data / hitbox / lag stuff. When I play a video game, I don't think of those things when I play. I just do things automatically. In the Bayonetta games for example, I don't button mash, but I don't think "which combo does this and that attack" either. Smash is the same way for me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Put together a mockup using this internal order Sakurai seems to be pushing, and it clicked for me why he might like it. Sticking the Original 12 all on one line is really easy for every number from the current 65 "slots" up to 72. This is NOT meant to be one of those "X number of characters left" things. Just an observation that getting the Original 12 on one line is kind of a neat way to organize things and this giant roster allows it really easily.

I like this but it’s bothering me that they aren’t grouped together by franchise (yes I know why they aren’t).

Possibly up to 7 more characters hype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom