• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Surprised to see Wonder Red even being discussed at this point.

Given that there's apparently few newcomers this time around (and understandably so), I think D-list characters would be even less likely than ever. He'd need, like, Ridley/K. Rool level support to even be a blip on the radar, I imagine.

D

Deleted member

>The classic Rei overalls outfit

10/10
Stupid question, but...
What if Mythra ( XC2 Female, not you ) was in those overalls? How would you react?

Last edited by a moderator:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ooh mega man legacy is only 16 dollars for me, so I can get it and the Octo Expansion whenever that’s out today.

That’s pretty cool

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Yup.

Single player is the major part I think
:061:
Good, good.

Daemon X Machina looks great but I kinda wish it wasn't a Nintendo published game. Those frame drops are horrid, even effects the cutscenes.
It is still in development though. Most of that stuff should be fixed before launch.

God, why does this remind me of something?
I think it's time for us to start a "Actually fun New Nintendo IPs that got terrible marketing" Club
Don't forget to add Ever Oasis, Custom Robo, and pretty much every other dead Nintendo IP to that list.

IanTheGamer

Smash Champion
I don't think this is the last Smash game, I think the reason why Sakurai brought everyone back is more related to the upcoming 20th Anniversary of Super Smash Bros, and that we will get another Smash Bros game

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
This stream is going on awfully long.

Usually they're only five hours. It's been seven hours and we're still going.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
what did ya spend it on?
I haven't actually spent it, but I already know that its pretty much spent.

I owe some people money, so that goes first. I want to get myself a lunchbox for work. I also need some groceries, and if I have enough, I wanna get myself something new to play. Been thinking either Portal 2 or something for my switch. Gotta be cheap.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Surprised to see Wonder Red even being discussed at this point.

Given that there's apparently few newcomers this time around (and understandably so), I think D-list characters would be even less likely than ever. He'd need, like, Ridley/K. Rool level support to even be a blip on the radar, I imagine.
Well, I could see Wonder Red being brought up again, if the Wonderful 101 does get a Switch Port.

>The classic Rei overalls outfit

10/10
Yep, that's 90s fashion right there.

I love it. Now we just need someone to wear that with a mullet.

D

Deleted member

I am a fan of competitive Smash Bros, but I think they are relying on the competitive Smash Bros. players a little too much on this seneario. I admit it is fun to watch in general.
We need a Reggie, Sakurai and Miyamoto free-for-all!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I forgot to share this little tale with ya'll.

They're doing an overhaul at my Walmart, and when my friend and I went there, he wanted to try out the demos over at the gaming section. The problem was that they were moving ****, and they blocked off where the demo consoles are.

That however did not stop him.
Squeezed his skinny self through and got to the Switch...

...only to find out the (a) button was broken. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Also Cloud is probably not going to be top tier. Cloud got nerfed pretty hard it seems.

D

Deleted member

There is only one problem I have with the game. Only one.

Am I the only one who is annoyed how the announcer says the character's name before the character is finished with their victory pose?
Like they just say the name when the character has just gotten on the screen. Before the text and all. :p

D

Deleted member

Cloud might be high tier in my opinion in this game.
I mean ZeRo just bodied Leffen's Ganon.
Edit: Was that Ganon Leffen?

D

Deleted member

Scarfy is playing the Nintendo guy not the other Smash competitive player
Yes, I was aware right before you made this post. Thanks anyway! :)
Are these idiots allergic to Snake? ****ing hell.
I feel your pain ( I would love to see more Snake play ), but you do not have to call them idiot just because they preferred to play other characters.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Huh, one of English Marth's victory quotes is "Victory is mine!". Just like my Smash Wii U mod.

I've been getting a lot of comments on that video too since they announced Marth was getting an English VA in Smash.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yes, I was aware right before you made this post. Thanks anyway! :)

I feel your pain ( I would love to see more Snake play ), but you do not have to call them idiot just because they preferred to play other characters.
You’re right. But I want to.

Chrono.

Boy do I hope codec convos come back lol.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
They just confirmed on the Treehouse that there is a Stage Hazard toggle, in addition to FD and BF versions of each stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom