• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Spread your feet wide apart. Bend one arm. Hold the other out straight.

Follow these three simple steps and you, too, can strike fear in the heart of your enemies.

I've got no fear of Mewtwo, I got a Master Ball with his name on it.

And who's scared of Edgy Pit boy, his hobbies are just as lame as Pit's hobbies. :v

D

Deleted member

Follow these three simple steps and you, too, can strike fear in the heart of your enemies.

You've heard of the Girl Pose™ now get ready for the Villain Pose

D

Deleted member

I love Ganondorf's new design.

He went from looking bland and lame to MUSCULAR AND TRULY EVIL! I mean look at that face!

Last edited by a moderator:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I like how Rosalina’s final smash sucks opponents up into the Power Star now.
It's a nice change, but they really should have changed it to a cinematic one with the Comet Observatory.

Or at the least, made it a Grand Star model instead of a Power Star.

D

Deleted member

Mind if I tag three people about E3 stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Yes, that's illegal, don't be like Yoshi and do illegal things.
All right.
:p
I saw a little bit of Xbox's E3
THEY HAVE KH3, SOME HALO, TALES OF VESPERIA, some TOMB RAIDER, CUP HEAD DLC ALL IN ONE BATCH. I knew about all of them, but I did not know about KH3 being in there as well as Tomb Raider. Good batch! Jump Force and Battle Toads I knew.
I can see why you think Xbox's E3 was the best.
Sony's conference was not that good compared to Xbox, but THOSE EXCLUSIVE GAMES THOUGH.
I can see why some of you think Sony or Xbox had the best E3. Nintendo really did punch really well with Smash Bros though.
I am currently trying to debate, but so far Sony, Xbox and E3 have a tie.
I want to like Beth, but Elder Scrolls really never interested me. Coricus Coricus tried to get me into Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim though.

Burb

The Absolute Worst
Well, I could see Wonder Red being brought up again, if the Wonderful 101 does get a Switch Port.
You do realize SSBU is near the end of development, correct? This isn't the point where the roster's still being decided; it's the point where the roster's completed.

A port of TW101 would be far, far too late, unless you specifically mean DLC. And even under those grounds, I can't see it warranting a playable character over the dozens of other games that were too late to be considered for Smash representation.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
All right.
:p
I saw a little bit of Xbox's E3
THEY HAVE KH3, SOME HALO, TALES OF VESPERIA, some TOMB RAIDER, CUP HEAD DLC ALL IN ONE BATCH. I knew about all of them, but I did not know about KH3 being in there as well as Tomb Raider. Good batch! Jump Force and Battle Toads I knew.
I can see why you think Xbox's E3 was the best.
Sony's conference was not that good compared to Xbox, but THOSE EXCLUSIVE GAMES THOUGH.
I can see why some of you think Sony or Xbox had the best E3. Nintendo really did punch really well with Smash Bros though.
I am currently trying to debate, but so far Sony, Xbox and E3 have a tie.
I want to like Beth, but Elder Scrolls really never interested me. Coricus Coricus tried to get me into Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim though.
Did you just say Microsoft was better than Sony this E3 AND that the two are tied in the same post?

Jesus, Shiny, you can't even keep an opinion for one post :laugh:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Lonk to the Stream.

SHULK AND FIORA AS BLADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're showing off Shulk and Fiora!

Seems like they're only playable in this mode, but that definitely helps to make the DLC worth getting!

EDIT: Okay, so they're blades, not fully fledged playable characters.
Um... yeah, if you didn't know there were datamines that Shulk and Fiora were Blades so not much people were that surprised or disappointed.

Also Blades are technically are still playable characters, they're ... just Blades, kind of odd though since they don't have a core crystal on their chest.
Man now I hope for XC1 remake now...
OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD, CLASSIC FIORA!!! :D

Tho, Shulk look a bit weird lol.
No he does not lol, in my opinion at least.

And I know this is just DLC just makes me curious:
Suppose this is cannon to the main story, then...
I think Fiora and Shulk were being teleported before the Mechons attack Colony 9.

Who's dealing with Klaus' other side?
Apparantly, THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME and DON'T FORGET ME are back.

If that's true....
View attachment 148121
Gotta switch the voice to Japanese then.:troll:

FINALLY

Now gimme Blade Nia for Driver Nia.
Whoa? Now they have outfit swap now?
And no Chiko, not sure if that's possible lol.

Mythra-Style Pyra? Wow,so creative....

Candy Stripe Nia... now I feel a bit uncomfortable lol.

And Zeke can finally die in a fire once Morag has her dress on.

D

Deleted member

Wow, rarely anyone knew I was 15 instantly.
Not you guys, but IRL people.
Someone had to tell them.
Most of them forgot, probably even some members of my family. :V
I like how Rosalina’s final smash sucks opponents up into the Power Star now.
They did that? Finally, a buff to Rosalina's final Smash!

D

Deleted member

Reminder that I solved the "Ridley is too big" issue 4 years ago and thanks to that, world peace was achieved yesterday
Screenshot_20180327-214951~2.png

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I'm gonna LOL if Wolf hits top tier this time around because we will end up doing the Yamaha memes

But Plz nerf Bayo Sakurai

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Honestly the big thing I want from DLC is alts.
Like at this point (and given the massive ****in roster) they already have enough on their plate, and have had enough for the past two years. I'm fine with few newcomers this time around.

Honestly it reminds me of what KoF used to do with like 1998 and 2002. Like a character round up before revamping the roster in the next game.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
After too much of putting it aside, finally went and saw Deadpool 2. Definitely better than the first one and HILARIOUS.

But I didn't see Stan Lee in there. I know he was in that phone booth trailer in the prerelease but not in what I just saw. Did I miss him? (put in spoiler box if necessary)?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Oh man Substitute is really cute in this game...

...everything in this game is cute. Wtf
Squirtle is absolutely adorable. :007: Just wanna squeeze him, even though he is mostly a hard shell lol.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
After too much of putting it aside, finally went and saw Deadpool 2. Definitely better than the first one and HILARIOUS.

But I didn't see Stan Lee in there. I know he was in that phone booth trailer in the prerelease but not in what I just saw. Did I miss him? (put in spoiler box if necessary)?
He's not in the movie
His replacement was the bust Deadpool broke in the X-Mansion

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Squirtle is absolutely adorable. :007: Just wanna squeeze him, even though he is most a hard shell lol.
okay this is one thing i really noticed

like squirtle (ivysaur too) looks ADORABLE, i don't know what it is about them but they got the glo-up of the century, i'm so glad that these babies made their return. i don't know if it's just me and they've always been this cute or what but idk they look cuter than normal (maybe it's because they're more expressive?) and I LOVE it

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
According to r/sc: Mayu Iwatani
The way she rolls after landing the kick is what makes the gif :denzel:
She's doing Melia's Star Light Kick.

PC Requirements have been revealed for N. Sane Trilogy on PC.

I'm good to go lol.
If I want to play Crash N. Sane Trilogy, on the go.
*Grab my Switch.*

I'm good to go lol.
I found this on the Smash Bros subreddit. I tried to make a similar version with SSBU’s Zelda, but I couldn’t make it work properly.

Still remember this fanart?
And here's another Kirby and Inkling fanart:
>model is literally in the game
>"That's not possible"

:4dk:
Model literally in game in Blades...
And story wise just feels weird... when she still uses other weapon and not the weapon she already has lol.

And you can't tell I was being half sarcastic lol...

I prefer Candy Stripe Nia though, whatever that is lol.
To be honest, these Treehouse streams are some of the least interesting in a while.

Only major announcement or new thing that they showed off was Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Challenge Mode and it's release date.
They have been always like this tbh.

And XC2 isn't really that of a major announcement, but glad that reveal it at E3 rather than like later down the line.

Hope we get infos on the other new DLC rare Blades.
She’d atleast have a better design.
Her default design that is eh? What an unfair comparison imo.
Mythra looks better in casual design:
Still her original is good enough as it is.
I wish I had that. lol

Oh my god. Codec’s need to be the thing not Palutena’s Guidance.

Just a regular dude reacting to these crazy people will be amazing.
I want both return lol.

And Octo Expansion is now live...
Curious to see how many Octolings will there be.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You do realize SSBU is near the end of development, correct? This isn't the point where the roster's still being decided; it's the point where the roster's completed.

A port of TW101 would be far, far too late, unless you specifically mean DLC. And even under those grounds, I can't see it warranting a playable character over the dozens of other games that were too late to be considered for Smash representation.
I was more saying, if the Wonderful 101 port happens this year, he will be brought up in Smash speculation, again. Not that he will happen.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

If you notice, most of them have their arms spread wide, a sign of natural confidence and security.

But Pittoo has his arms bent into a defensive position, revealing his personal insecurity and marked difference from the rest of the collection.

Likewise, Wolf has greater confidence but is still in a semi-defensive position. He believes in his abilities, but he still doesn't see himself as invincible nonetheless. Thus befitting of a natural leader of a band of equals as opposed to a loner or a dictator of complete idiots.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Nah. The Palutena Guidance’s weren’t fun or interesting at all to me. I’d rather it just be codecs
Aw, boo. That's like the people wanting less characters because they don't play as some of them.

Well guess what? We got all the characters, and Guidances don't give you an extra playthrough through Classic and All Star.

So gimme Guidances. :4pit:

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just realized something.

I missed one of the biggest most wanted characters who like Ridley Sakurai has considered almost every game.

Is it finally time?
Edit:

The uploaded is on its I see so here’s the link:

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom