• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Daemon X Machina is a game where you play as a mercenary in a mech, loot robots and blow them the **** up or slash them with a sword. You can destroy buildings and you slide on the ground too. You can shoot down enemy fire and we already know there will be big enemies

dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy oneeeeeeeeeeeee
:061:
You forgot to mention that you can pick up and hurl cars at enemies, though. That's literally the most important part of this gameplay reveal! :p

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
Daemon X Machina is a game where you play as a mercenary in a mech, loot robots and blow them the **** up or slash them with a sword. You can destroy buildings and you slide on the ground too. You can shoot down enemy fire and we already know there will be big enemies

I haven’t even seen gameplay yet, but I am totally picking this up.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Sliding like Mega Man?
Beam Sabers like Zero?
Shooting enemy bullets?
Breaking Buildings?
Stealing from Robot Corpses?

This really IS my kind of game.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

But is there a story mode though? Or at least a Single player campaign

You forgot to mention that you can pick up and hurl cars at enemies, though. That's literally the most important part of this gameplay reveal! :p
So its basically a Mecha simulator.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Daemon X Machina looks great but I kinda wish it wasn't a Nintendo published game. Those frame drops are horrid, even effects the cutscenes.

Chrono.

****ing hell I couldn't watch the DXM gameplay and when I come back they already started Aces.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Question, does the eshop charge tax? I know the PlayStation 4 doesn’t for some things

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I know the joke's been made already, but this is the best version.

There was a problem fetching the tweet

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
****ing hell I couldn't watch the DXM gameplay and when I come back they already started Aces.
You can rewind the YouTube stream.

I think it's time for us to start a "Actually fun New Nintendo IPs that got terrible marketing" Club
Henry Fleming, upon seeing he was shafted in favour of a post-apocalyptic squid shooter:
"America died for this!?"

D

Deleted member

Question, does the eshop charge tax? I know the PlayStation 4 doesn’t for some things
I forgot how it works on the Switch but I remember the Wii U having certain locations in the US that don't, so depending on your ZIP Code, you'd be charged no taxes

D

Deleted member

Is it me or everytime Waluigi uses his special and is ready to hit the ball, I see that he has a boner.
Probably a glitch.

Also Nairo :4bowser:beat ZeRo ( Waluigi ) in Aces.
Nintendo likes the competitive Smash players quite a lot more than I thought.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
They should give up competitive Smash this is way more interesting!

It does
I forgot how it works on the Switch but I remember the Wii U having certain locations in the US that don't, so depending on your ZIP Code, you'd be charged no taxes
Alright let’s see. I had to get 40 dollar credit because the Octo Expansion would be taxed most likely and the store only had 20 dollar cards. So I thought about getting mega mans collection if I could.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Is it me or everytime Waluigi uses his special and is ready to hit the ball, I see that he has a boner.
Probably a glitch.

Also Nairo :4bowser:beat ZeRo ( Waluigi ) in Aces.
Nintendo likes the competitive Smash players quite a lot more than I thought.
Only you would check out Waluigig’s crotch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom