• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Daily reminder that Chrom could be an echo fighter of Marth now as Robin's FS hasn't been shown yet.

Chrono.

Daily reminder that Chrom could be an echo fighter of Marth now as Robin's FS hasn't been shown yet.
I think him being based of Ike is more likely given Sakurai's old comments about him.

Personally I do hope it's Ike since Marth already has Lucina as an Echo and Roy as someone who's similar enough.

4 Marths would be a little overkill (I mean it's really 3 but still.)

Last edited:
I think him being based of Ike is more likely given Sakurai's old comments about him.

Personally I do hope it's Ike since Marth already has Lucina as an Echo and Roy as someone who's similar enough.

I mean we already have more marths than FE heroes but we need to make up for having elss Lyns :troll:
:061:

Ivander

Smash Legend

I think it's hard to imagine Chrom using Ike's moveset as Chrom doesn't have a Eruption-like move nor does his Aether act like a recovery move. Admittingly, one of Ike's Side-B Custom moves(the one where Ike just rams through the opponent without slashing his sword) would be perfect as a Luna move for Chrom.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I knew Snake was secretly in Smash 4. :troll:
Speaking again of this guy, I was looking up something regarding Shadow in the game (because honestly, I only started watching the direct when it was almost over and got the best surprise of all), and this appeared instead:
3.png

xD It honestly gave me a chuckle.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"Wiener Whacker"

Let it be known that that's a weapon in an official licensed Mario title. :p

Chrono.

If you had shown me this before yesterday I would've laughed at you.

I think it's hard to imagine Chrom using Ike's moveset as Chrom doesn't have a Eruption-like move nor does his Aether act like a recovery move. Admittingly, one of Ike's Side-B Custom moves(the one where Ike just rams through the opponent without slashing his sword) would be perfect as a Luna move for Chrom.
This really doesn't matter much in regards to clones.

I mean look at Ganondorf back in Melee.

D

Deleted member

When I see puzzle pieces in the Mario + Rabbids DLC stuff....
Banjo and Kazooie in Mario + Rabbids battle for the Mushroom Kingdoom. That is what I hope. :p

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I had cracked a joke before about Ridley having Mario's fireballs...

But then I remembered that in the original Metroid Ridley's fireballs were the same sprites as Mario's fireballs, so that's kind of a cool attention to detail.

D

Deleted member

Speaking again of this guy, I was looking up something regarding Shadow in the game (because honestly, I only started watching the direct when it was almost over and got the best surprise of all), and this appeared instead:
View attachment 148140
xD It honestly gave me a chuckle.
I am sure NonSpecificGuy could care less about Samus's reduced chest size but he is crying about Snake's less pronounced butt.
Also @NonSpecificGuy !
You happy for Snake getting in? :)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
>I haven't even pulled T-elos yet
>On the other hand now Im strong enough to kill enemies with the first frame of True Stream Edge in XCX

Now I have a ton of stuff to do in XC2 and I still have a lot of stuff to do in XCX too.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I am sure NonSpecificGuy could care less about Samus's reduced chest size but he is crying about Snake's less pronounced butt.
Also @NonSpecificGuy !
You happy for Snake getting in? :)
You bet he's happy to the end of the universe and back. Also, I know you are having fun, but be careful with the double posting.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just thought of an Echo Fighter I'd actually like

Raichu

I know Alolan Raichu is a pokeball Pokemon

But, C'mon. Pichu, Pikachu ...Complete the line!

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Update on my Ultra Sun playthrough:

Just beat Kiawe's trail yesterday. It ended up being harder than I thought it would be. Then again, I had picked Popplio during my playthrough of Sun, and I picked Rowlet this time, so it makes sense.

I also decided to go back and catch a Zorua at the Trainer's School, as I didn't know you could earlier. Seems like a definite addition to my team.

D

Deleted member

Looking at Little Mac, I feel like he was a little bit faster in Smash 4 than Ultimate.
At least Little Mac has a better recovery.

Ivander

Smash Legend
If you had shown me this before yesterday I would've laughed at you.

This really doesn't matter much in regards to clones.

I mean look at Ganondorf back in Melee.
Except Ganondorf was portrayed as a fist fighter in some art and he had darkness to replace the fire effect from Falcon. What does Chrom have that can be used to replace Ike's Eruption? Chrom hasn't even been associated with any element in general compared to Ike who's been associated with Fire and Earth.

Androobie

Banned via Warnings
I don’t know much about Fire Emblem, but from what I’ve seen, Chrom seems like a protective and committed person. Maybe he could have a more defensive focus to reflect this, like a stronger counter?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So did they showcase any Indie titles yet? Because I'm sure it'll mostly be Smash, I missed the Splatoon stuff and Let's Go Pikachu doesn't interest me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The pokemon trainer should have been split so you still play as him but you only use 1 of the three pokemon the hwole match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom