• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Why do I have a feeling there's still something we've haven't seen when we watch the Invitational?

Also, it's starting to look like I'll slow down my visits here until CrashBoards calms down.

Last edited:
I'm going through every character page in order on the smash site.

man im such a goddamn fanboy. Even such minor things like Roy being able to turn neutral B or Captain falcon getting a new F smash is hype for me
:061:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
I feel bad for praline praline right now. I don't think anyone saw that one coming with Bomberman being an AT

BUT HOLY **** WOLF, PICHU, YOUNG LINK, RIDLEY, MY BODY WAS NOT READY

Chrono.

So I wonder what are the chances we see characters like Ms Pac-Man, Ken, Jeanne, etc etc as Echo Fighters.

There's a lot to choose from...

I'm not expecting much though.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
It looks like Sakurai wants to go out with a bang by bringing every character back, adding Ridley in, potentially bringing every stage back too and as it appears adding some competitive mechanics too. I don't think he'll be able to top this and a new director could 'start over', so Sakurai doesn't take the blame.
Oh, okay. That makes sense.

never even heard there was :V

only thing i eve heard was about that daisy mad man who gets the same treatment as voldemort who caused a lotta pain for peeps

wonder how hes feeling about now
Well, your pretty much there is no crazy Daisy cult, cause no one ever made a meme out of her for Smash. Her only meme is Hi I'm Daisy.

D

Deleted member

I wouldn't mind a bunch of Echo fighters, especially since this is Sakurai's last game and probably the last Smash game(it's gonna be hard to one up this one in the next gen).
Bring in the Echo!

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh, okay. That makes sense.

Well, your pretty much there is no crazy Daisy cult, cause no one ever made a meme out of her for Smash. Her only meme is Hi I'm Daisy.
....uuuuum....ya, once again lily, i never even heard of such a thing as crazy daisy cult....your literally the first time i've even came across any idea of the term .-. like a guilty conscious or anything

so...ya really don't know why ya brought it up twice

Ivander

Smash Legend
The hype aside now, a couple things I'm wondering besides how many new characters will there be:

-The Mii Fighters have different proportions now. And they are planned for online. Does that mean there will be set moves/set costumes/etc for the Mii Fighters? And will the DLC costumes possibly return? I mean, with the different proportions for the Fighters, it would be cool seeing the DLC costumes with the new proportions, like the Monster Hunter outfits. Mainly because I want the MH costumes back, as well as Black Knight, Geno, Lloyd, Protoman, etc.
-What new modes will there be? Considering they brought back all the Fighters, might they bring back past Modes like Adventure Mode?
-How will they do Palutena's custom moves? We know that Counter is now Counter + Reflector, but how will they handle the other moves?

Also, the new Fire Emblem trailer is beautiful. Although....the character speaking...
"Go ahead. Give me orders!"
"but they are wrong, Teacher."
"I will return someday, my teacher."
Mash, is that you?
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ
I couldn't have been the only one who got Mash vibes from that, right?

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Soul Calibur 6 has a release date. October 19th.

There's a Story mode trailer. Seems like there's lots of paths, and we see Inferno and an even younger Siegfried.

Chrono.

I just realized that I'm dead-ass gonna double dip on FighterZ AND it's DLC.

I am a fool but a fool who loves their portability.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Looking through the character trailers on the official website, Knuckles appears to be shown as an assist trophy in Sonic's trailer.

Meaning that we now have Super Smash Bros. & Knuckles.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

So is that all of the newcomers or will we expect more?
ALSO RIDLEY
I think I am going to have a lot of secondaries in this game.

Also Nintendo E3 has a lot of Fornite as well. Lol.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The life and detail in everything has been brought to the next level, this is truly the Ultimate Smash. I don't even care about Pichu or Young Link etc. and yet having them all back in vibrant HD feels just so right. If every stage is in this somehow, my mind will be absolutely blown. This game is like a dream come true for long time fans... they even gave Ganondorf a sword finally.

My expectations for newcomers is now pretty much taken down entirely. If we get more, that's great, but right now just looking at the game, I want to try everyone all over again. A six generation Pokemon, ARMS, X2, and Fire Emblem (or surprise SMT representative please?) are my hopes in terms of whatever could still be included, but like I said, I'm pleased with this approach of gathering everything from the present and past Smashes and breathing new life in them and perfecting it all.

What's particularly interesting is all of the changes made to matches if it's just 1 v 1. Wonder if there's more that is changed than just some visual aspects and more importantly, the damage ratio.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Here's Mega Man's trailer.

From what I saw, he seems a little bit faster. But more noticably, Mega Man DOES imitates Ryu's Parry pose.

AwesomeAussie27

Banned via Warnings
NNID
AwesomeAussie27
3DS FC
4141-6335-9472
Switch FC
SW-6214-0583-2914
I think my time in this community is done.

All I ever wanted was a good day only for it to go to ****. He left this community and he left me alone instead of talking things out.

Might as well say my final goodbye since I’ll only feel miserable reminding myself of this terrible day I get left alone by my own boyfriend. I never wanted this to happen, but it’s just what it will have to be for now.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I wonder what are the chances we see characters like Ms Pac-Man, Ken, Jeanne, etc etc as Echo Fighters.

There's a lot to choose from...

I'm not expecting much though.
Shadow is a lock, they wouldn't have Knuckles take the Assist Trophy slot from him for no reason.

Also wasn't his Brawl mod the most downloaded Smash mod in history? Plus he's the second most popular Sonic character so.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I've been extracting high quality renders from the website and my wife looks beautiful.

My boy Shulk just lookst really rad.

When people said Nintendo E3 Direct was terrible:

To be fair, they did spend too much on Smash Bros, but hey, for us that's what exactly we want.
And stop whining about the new Yoshi game, I'm pretty sure it's coming real soon.

Starlight_Lily

....uuuuum....ya, once again lily, i never even heard of such a thing as crazy daisy cult....your literally the first time i've even came across any idea of the term .-. like a guilty conscious or anything

so...ya really don't know why ya brought it up twice
No, what I mean, is that you are prove there is no crazy Daisy cult. Cause she wasn't memed, like Ridley was, and how Ridley's too big meme reached all parts of the Nintendo fanbase.

Follow me?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
No, what I mean, is that you are prove there is no crazy Daisy cult. Cause she wasn't memed, like Ridley was, and how Ridley's too big meme reached all parts of the Nintendo fanbase.

Follow me?
no

all i hear is you kinda sounding like a broken clock on repeat and its kinda freaking me out

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
I think I'm going to talk first about Fire Emblem rather than Smash, since there's too much to talk about in Smash. The trailer

First impression was weird. I was excited because it was actually Fire Emblem, and I was so hyped. For some reason the new artstyle threw me off, and there was so much stuff going on so fast that I ended up kinda confused, only to be disappointed by the release date of the game. Fire Emblem now has the doubtful honor of being the first Switch game that gets delayed.

I've rewatched the trailer a couple of times, and even though most of the stuff I'm going to talk now might be answered during the treehouse, I want to do it either way. So, now that I am a bit cooled down, I do think that the production values of the game are stunning. Maps looks like Radiant Dawn, which is fantastic, exactly what I wanted. I still need to get used to the new artstyle, but the game overall looks great. And the background song being vocal still sounds fricking awesome.

On more detailed stuff, the attack menu gives a couple of interesting bits
We see lots of different options. First is that you can choose between attacking and using magic, don't know if that means everyone will be able to use magic apart from the main attacks, but it's interesting nonetheless. And after that we see that Edelgard (Which seems to be the name of the girl) has both swords and axes, but no magic tomes, which leaves me to believe that magic is it's own thing similar to Shadows of Valentia. We also see that the swords and axes actually have uses, which is fantastic, one of the main features of the FE games is back, and I rather have this than the "balanced" unbreakable weapons from Fates.

Another thing we also see in the picture are combat arts, back from Shadows of Valentia too. This is interesting, I wonder if they will still cost HP points or if they will add some kind of Skill Points stats to use them. And last but not least we have the formation option. This is obviously to change the way the units are ordered on the battlefield and how are they going to gather with the main unit, but I really don't know how that will affect the combat. We do see something like this during the end of the trailer where they charge on the enemy making some kind of triangle formation. It does give another layer of complexity, so I'm fine with it.

On the trailer the characters call someone the "instructor". I'm guessing that he's our new avatar. We don't see him fighting, so maybe he's more like Mark rather than Robin and Corrin, in the sense that he's the tactician of the army but doesn't fight whatsover. We do see him giving Edelgard instructions to hone her axe skills, so he definitely is the big commander of the army.

One last thing to talk is the name of the game. Fire Emblem Three Houses does invite to a different approach of the war, having three different armies probably. Imagine if it's like Fates where you can choose one of the three houses and become the instructor of their army (But without having to pay for another damn version lol). Maybe we can have some kind of story like Genealogy, who knows.

So, I'm extremely hyped about this new Fire Emblem, it looks stunning and the wait for its release it's going to be a pain. I really want to see more, hopefully they show something on the treehouse soon.

Now to write stuff about the new Smash, don't know if I'll get it ready for today, but there's so much to talk and analyze, it's kinda insane.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I think my time in this community is done.

All I ever wanted was a good day only for it to go to ****. He left this community and he left me alone instead of talking things out.

Might as well say my final goodbye since I’ll only feel miserable reminding myself of this terrible day I get left alone by my own boyfriend. I never wanted this to happen, but it’s just what it will have to be for now.
Aussie... if you need someone to talk with, I'm on Discord now.

Starlight_Lily

no

all i hear is you kinda sounding like a broken clock on repeat and its kinda freaking me out
Okay.

Was just saying, Daisy isn't all that big when it comes to Smash fans, cause she never got a meme from it, like Ridley's to big meme.

Ivander

Smash Legend
On the trailer the characters call someone the "instructor". I'm guessing that he's our new avatar. We don't see him fighting, so maybe he's more like Mark rather than Robin and Corrin, in the sense that he's the tactician of the army but doesn't fight whatsover. We do see him giving Edelgard instructions to hone her axe skills, so he definitely is the big commander of the army.
We do see them fighting. That character is shown fighting just before it goes to the sleeping Manakete.

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Seems like I'm alone on this, but I'm really disappointed so far. I didn't want every character back. Instead I wanted a good amount of newcomers, and it looks like everybody returning stands right in the way of this. And while Daisy was confirmed, her being a straight up clone practically eliminates my hype.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I think I'm going to talk first about Fire Emblem rather than Smash, since there's too much to talk about in Smash. The trailer

First impression was weird. I was excited because it was actually Fire Emblem, and I was so hyped. For some reason the new artstyle threw me off, and there was so much stuff going on so fast that I ended up kinda confused, only to be disappointed by the release date of the game. Fire Emblem now has the doubtful honor of being the first Switch game that gets delayed.

I've rewatched the trailer a couple of times, and even though most of the stuff I'm going to talk now might be answered during the treehouse, I want to do it either way. So, now that I am a bit cooled down, I do think that the production values of the game are stunning. Maps looks like Radiant Dawn, which is fantastic, exactly what I wanted. I still need to get used to the new artstyle, but the game overall looks great. And the background song being vocal still sounds fricking awesome.

On more detailed stuff, the attack menu gives a couple of interesting bits

We see lots of different options. First is that you can choose between attacking and using magic, don't know if that means everyone will be able to use magic apart from the main attacks, but it's interesting nonetheless. And after that we see that Edelgard (Which seems to be the name of the girl) has both swords and axes, but no magic tomes, which leaves me to believe that magic is it's own thing similar to Shadows of Valentia. We also see that the swords and axes actually have uses, which is fantastic, one of the main features of the FE games is back, and I rather have this than the "balanced" unbreakable weapons from Fates.

Another thing we also see in the picture are combat arts, back from Shadows of Valentia too. This is interesting, I wonder if they will still cost HP points or if they will add some kind of Skill Points stats to use them. And last but not least we have the formation option. This is obviously to change the way the units are ordered on the battlefield and how are they going to gather with the main unit, but I really don't know how that will affect the combat. We do see something like this during the end of the trailer where they charge on the enemy making some kind of triangle formation. It does give another layer of complexity, so I'm fine with it.

One last thing to talk is the name of the game. Fire Emblem Three Houses does invite to a different approach of the war, having three different armies probably. Imagine if it's like Fates where you can choose one of the three houses and become the instructor of their army (But without having to pay for another damn version lol). Maybe we can have some kind of story like Genealogy, who knows.

So, I'm extremely hyped about this new Fire Emblem, it looks stunning and the wait for its release it's going to be a pain. I really want to see more, hopefully they show something on the treehouse soon.

Now to write stuff about the new Smash, don't know if I'll get it ready for today, but there's so much to talk and analyze, it's kinda insane.
i am So hyped about this FE game, my dude

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
At this point, they pretty much added any realistic character choice I could ever want. Spring Man and Isaac are icing on the cake if they show up.

Ivander

Smash Legend
What’s the use? Talking won’t change a thing at all.

You are only wasting your time with me.
If you need someone to vent out your frustrations to, we have people here willing to listen. And sometimes, what's needed is just someone listening. Because very so often, it's not someone talking to you that does the fixing. It's them listening. And there are people here willing to if you need someone to listen to you.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
goddamn whippersnapper I’m still relevant

Microsoft:
  • 3 new Xbox models are revealed: The Xbox One XS, Xbox 10, and Xbox One X: “Box X” 1.
  • New Windows 10 update that unleashes a plague of locusts if you try to play ReCore
  • A new IP is revealed. It’s an FPS where you massacre vaguely Arabic people while sad patriotic music plays. Critics praise it for its thematic depth, but gamers criticize it because there’s a girl on your team
Sony:
  • An executive appears onstage. The lights dim. He asks the audience, in a hushed whisper, “video games are fun... but could they be ART?” The audience gasps, then bursts into thunderous applause.
  • New IP where you scale giant sad gunmen made of stone and listen to NPCs critique you for committing violence the game forces you into
Devolver Digital:
  • New game announced: Bloody **** Fencing. (It’s a game where you fence with ***** and there’s blood everywhere)
PC Gaming Show:
  • lol
Nintendo:
  • Reggie Fils-Amie takes off his shirt.
  • Kimishima appears onstage, but the moment he opens his mouth he’s pulled offstage with a vaudeville hook.
  • Reggie Fils-Amie takes off his pants.
  • Fire Emblem: Destiny announced. It’s a slice of life visual novel with no fantasy elements
  • (I don’t know if there’s already a game called Fire Emblem Destiny and I don’t feel like checking)
  • Reggie Fils-Amie takes off his underpants.
  • The reanimated corpse of Satoru Iwata appears onstage. He says “hey, gamers. We have a philosophy at Nintendo. The only thing a video game should be is fun. Gamer. Also each hour of game play should cost no more than one dollar. I am gamer.” The audience is moved to tears.
  • Reggie Fils-Amie is in my room.
:EvilBub:
Don’t worry everyone, I got my E3 bingo ready to go
View attachment 147463
I’m glad that all of my predictions were correct - and all thanks to my uncle’s former roommate who works at Samsung!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom