• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
To this thread when Ridley was confirmed:

RIP Takamaru too

Ridley gon get nerfed lol
YO! Don't forget Xenoblade 2 DLC!!!!!!!

You got Lora!
You got Jin!
You got Haze!
You got Nial.............I mean...... Hugo!

And other Blades?
We need more good looking new Blades...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
inb4 2 more newcoers based on the amiibo there.

D

Deleted member

Reminder the invitational will have Ridley playable. Whoever picks him is who I'm rooting for

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
W-wait are Zelda and Sheik sharing the character spot yet again?

Ivander

Smash Legend

THAT......WAS.......AWESOME!

-No cuts!
-All Characters Returning!
-SNAKE!
-English Marth!
-OMG Daisy!
-Battlefield Stages!
-afsgfsghdfaghergbfadvfdsGfdagadegfasgh RIDLEY!

In the Distance, are the Screams of many Naysayers absolutely shattered! Sakurai Is Truly The King of "Anything Is Possible"!

D

Deleted member

Sakurai admitted he just chose the versions of Zelda characters he liked the most. Sakurai confirmed to have great taste because ALBW Zelda is the best

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So it's finally here.

doin' Rosalina dirty for the keyart tsk tsk

So I like what I see of Smash and Fire Emblem. Especially Fire Emblem. Free roam and FULL ARMIES are hype. And it looks pretty. Xenoblade 2 DLC looks cool too. However, the only other game worth talking about was that mech game at the start.

Smash I am mostly positive about. Obviously, having everyone back is awesome. Even Snake came back, finally!

I also love the changes to Final Smash attacks, and an improved Melee air-dodge. And basically every character has had their animations given more personality.

Still need to see new content though. Hopefully we won't have to wait long.

....Also, when is Mario and Mega Man's funeral? :(

Oh, and I work at Nintendo now?

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
On the one hand, it's cool that Ridley has all those alt models. On the other hand, lol, Other M Ridley looks so little

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
OK but for real I was expecting GST for a second but chariot shiv is my thing that's not a meme that I really, really wish was and 3ST was kind of underwhelming glitz aside so I'm good even in terms of characters we KNEW would be back.

The fact that Inkling looks like a cocky little twerp exactly as I love her and murder space dragon is here to make the entire internet squeal and all the little things everyone said so much how they wanted are here and-

This is a good game, yes sir, a very good game.

AmericanDJ

Marquess Ostia | Other Trap Butler ★
NNID
Derek123
3DS FC
1650-1984-4165
Switch FC
SW-7880-5897-7871
Can't post my full thoughts right now because Smashboards is being Crashboards but:

HOLY CRAP THAT WAS AWESOME!

The fact that there are ZERO CUTS is amazing in and of itself is just fantastic. Sakurai truly is a madman.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
THIS WAS A RIDLEY BIG REVEAL!!!!!!

RIP Midna, again :'(

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, the leaks kept coming and they didn't stop coming.

Fed to the tweets and they hit the boards running.

Made perfect sense just to speculate for fun.

Our heads got smart but our brains got dumb.

So much to smash, so much to play,

So what's wrong with waiting a long time? You'll never know if you don't try You'll never be happy if you don't cry.

Hey now, you're a Smash Bro! Get the game on, go, play!

Hey now! You're in Smash now, get your name on, no way!

All that's Ridley is big.....only years of waiting, gets the gig..

All vets (ALL OF THEM. THAT MEANS YOU CLONES AND IVYSAUR)
New stagesInklings
new game mechanics (hopefully good for competetive)
omega and battlefield mode
fan service ALL OVER THE DAMN PLACE (zelda characters got everything)
RIDLEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Day one. getting a ridley amiibo too
:186:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So, since all stages now have Battlefield and Omega forms, does that mean that we can play Battlefield in Omega Form, and Final Destination in Battlefield Form?

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This isn't making me like the let's go games more than I didn't before. If there were traditional wild Pokemon battles like the trainer battle they just showed off and not just all Kanto Pokemon I would be more interested in the game because the trainer battles look good and I don't understand why it took out wild Pokemon battles

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
RIP Waluigi.

BUT GUYS I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL.

D

Deleted member

Official site updated and all characters have a short 20-second video showing off their moves.
Time to share my thoughts on Smash, everything else besides FE16 was just "neat" and I'll talk about that later.

• Every character EVER is so goddamn ambitious it's not even funny, I was on the team "no cuts" but I didn't expect THIS. Sakurai knows it's the fighters we all look for and they don't want to disappoint fans by cutting their favorites, this is such a great decision on so many reasons. Also, hell yeah, Snake is back baby.
  • I like the visuals, it's a nice combination of Brawl's and 4's artstyle.
  • Love the moveset changes we've seen so far, they managed to appeal to both sides of the Ganon argument and I'm okay with it. And swordbeams for Link.
  • Visual changes to characters even more so. Never liked TP Zelda but I love ALBW version of her, Link and Ganondorf look fantastic too and Wolf is just hmmm
  • Disappointed at no classic green tunic for Link though. Tunic of the wild just isn't the same
  • Clones being called Echo Fighters is neat, I actually hope they use this as an excuse to squim some more characters that can easily be made as clones
  • Daisy is, eh I hate her and all but what can I do? Throw a hissy fit?
  • Battlefield versions of stages is something I've wanted since Omega forms were confirmed so YES
  • Being told to expect few newcomers, hmm, already counting Ridley and Inklings, I'm gonna go with 5 non-Echo fighters, so 3 more for us to see.
  • RIP Bomberman they did you dirty brother

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I guess its time to crack out of inactivity and be social again for another 6 months before I succumb to the hype.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
- This was the confirmation this is Sakurai's last Smash game.
- Pretty cool everyone is back and happy to see most, if not all, old stages return too.
- Battlefield Mode is great. Wish it wasn't the same platforms every time, but I'll take what I get.
- Lol at Daisy. Didn't see that coming at all.
- Of course Nintendo used a 'too big' joke to announce Ridley. Congratulations to all his fans.
- Bomberman is an AT. :(

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675

RIP Krystal too. I need to gather my thoughts because this is too much to take on, I'll post them when site isn't on fire lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom