• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
ENJOY THE NOISE THEN, CAUSE I AIN'T STOPPING UNTIL I GET SOME MOTHER****ING SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
Good thing I leave for work so I can rick roll your ass the moment I arrive home

Full Blast

From the car

Giving zero ****s who is outside at 4am

And the car near your window

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I will say though.

If Sora is announced for Smash, I'll forgive anything I don't like about Smash Switch.

Purely because it would be the perfect way to bookend E3, considering KH has been everywhere (and I don't expect KH3 on Switch).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Fallout: NintenZone confirmed.
Or the happiest praline ever shows up.

From what I understand, praline has been wanting Bomberman for 10 years now, and based off the fact that this "explosive news" that was mentioned on a tweet by the official Bomberman has yet to appear, praline and others believe Bomberman will get into Smash.

In addition, the creator of Bomberman himself passed away today or yesterday, so that's why Bomberman's activity has increased substantially on here.
I think it’s just me possibly going galaxy brain

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Tbh no one's going to be hyping anything on here because the site will die tomorrow.
If it doesn't I'll be legitimately surprised.

We haven't gotten Smash news this huge in a few years now. But I don't know, maybe the tech and/or the staff has a better handle on situations like these now.

So your saying you can confirm playable Ridley?
Okay, that would definitely kill the site for a good few hours.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Not even Smash gets a free win for me.

I don't want a good game. I want to be impressed. Highly doubt I will be though.
Personally I'm not that hyped for it like the 3DS/Wii U games. I was surprised when it first got announced months ago but that's it. It's just another multiplayer game and I've played three of those already for months in a row on the system. So I want to see what's new in the single-player space, not counting Fire Emblem or Yoshi because I'm not interested in either.
Booooooo. :smash:

Although Chiko standards for what constitutes a good or bad game are so alien to the rest of the forum that it's like asking a tiger for it's opinions on salads, so :4dk:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Ummmmmmm, what's happening? Other than Sony being decent, but flat? Why are people getting hyped about Bomberman? I mean....I'm a fan of him getting in, but...why the sudden hype? And for something that could just as much backfire easily?
This tweet partly plays into the hype:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Okay, so since to this day I've been snarky with nearly everything related to Smash content, there is only one wish I have. Just one, one that will make me a slightly happier man. All I want, is for Toon Link to be back.

I need my boi. You think I can function with a ****in adult Link? Nah man I need the kid. Everyone knows the smaller the character the more bull**** they have for zoning. Look at Arthur.
That's my Christmas wish list.

D

Deleted member

SOMEONE SQUEEZE ME PLEASE I THINK I AM GOING TO EXPLODE THINKING OF IT EVEN MORE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Is interesing to see how users unleash their hype:

Me: Imma nut if she gets confirmed
praline: IMMA NUKE YOU ALL REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS

Ivander

Smash Legend
From what I understand, praline has been wanting Bomberman for 10 years now, and based off the fact that this "explosive news" that was mentioned on a tweet by the official Bomberman has yet to appear, praline and others believe Bomberman will get into Smash.

In addition, the creator of Bomberman himself passed away today or yesterday, so that's why Bomberman's activity has increased substantially on here.
Okay? Still seems like something that could easily backfire the hype...

Anyway, seeing Resident Evil 2 was pretty cool. Spiderman was also cool. And Death Stranding still looks rather fascinating....even if this is all I imagine when I hear or see Death Stranding.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well goodnight everyone. Getting prepped for tomorrow

See you then!

I am super prepped to only use the second column
:061:
Good night man.
Enjoy that sleep, and we shall experience hype in E3. :)

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I see you've managed to find a Banjo somewhere, N3ON N3ON . Did Harley Quinn need to take a break somewhere or are you just hoping Banjo and Kazooie gets announced at this year's E3?

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Booooooo. :smash:

Although Chiko standards for what constitutes a good or bad game are so alien to the rest of the forum that it's like asking a tiger for it's opinions on salads, so :4dk:
To be honest, I'm with Chiko. If Smash is the only hype game they have then I'll be disappointed even if the game has everything I want it's still just one game.

D

Deleted member

I see you've managed to find a Banjo somewhere, N3ON N3ON . Did Harley Quinn need to take a break somewhere or are you just hoping Banjo and Kazooie gets announced at this year's E3?
She made it so she can see Banjo in Smash Bros. Switch.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Honestly, if either K. Rool, Ridley, Isaac, Rex/Pyra, or Bandana Dee (Rayman as an extra) get announced, that's all I really need, honestly.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Honestly, if K. Rool, Ridley, Isaac, Rex/Pyra, or Bandana Dee (Rayman as an extra) get announced, that's all I really need, honestly.
I AM THINKING ABOUT THAT AND AHHH
HHHYYYYYPPPPEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Sinister Six coming to ruin Spidey's day
But I only counted 5. :V

We get it, you're squeamish. I think Last of Us II looks ****ing phenomenal.
There is such a thing as to much violence, van. :V

Guys. GUYS!

Holy ****... the tweet about Bomberman having explosive news at E3... Bomberman didn’t appear in any other conference. I think it’s happening.

Oh my god I think it’s happening! OH MY GOD I THINK IT’S HAPPENING! BOMBERMAN IS GONNA BE ****ING REVEALED IN SMASH BROS TOMORROW. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!
Probably just R DLC. But I'd be hyped because it could be a Wario costume for the Switch version.

ENJOY THE NOISE THEN, CAUSE I AIN'T STOPPING UNTIL I GET SOME MOTHER****ING SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH!
I'd shoot you to shut you up, but on mobile, so I can't access my gifs. :v

This was my thoughts. It be bittersweet though that his creator wouldn’t have loved to see fan reactions if it did happen.

:(
Don't you mean his creator would have loved to see the fan reaction.

On Sony, I found it meh overall. I'd like to actually see gameplay that keeps the user HUD, in demos for once.

Also, I was surprised we got more then 4 games talked about, since I thought Sony said they were only talking about4 games at the event.

Something else, that gaame that is written by the Rick and Morty creators, pretty much examplifies why I don't find Rick and Morty funny.

Anyway, how was the PC Gamer show, for those who of you who watched it?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
But I only counted 5. :V

There is such a thing as to much violence, van. :V

Probably just R DLC. But I'd be hyped because it could be a Wario costume for the Switch version.

I'd shoot you to shut you up, but on mobile, so I can't access my gifs. :v

Don't you mean his creator would have loved to see the fan reaction.

On Sony, I found it meh overall. I'd like to actually see gameplay that keeps the user HUD, in demos for once.

Also, I was surprised we got more then 4 games talked about, since I thought Sony said they were only talking about4 games at the event.

Something else, that gaame that is written by the Rick and Morty creators, pretty much examplifies why I don't find Rick and Morty funny.

Anyway, how was the PC Gamer show, for those who of you who watched it?
Theymade it seem like there was multiple things so...

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904

I mean, **** you too then?
You're the one who made a post just to tell everyone Spider-Man objectively sucks. :troll: Not that I care about Spidey, just pointing it out.

If I wanted to insult you I'd say something about you directly, not a comparison to the rest of the forum. You're opinions aren't bad, they're just. . .definitely not in line with what most other people seem to think on this forum, LOL.

To be honest, I'm with Chiko. If Smash is the only hype game they have then I'll be disappointed even if the game has everything I want it's still just one game.
He sounds like he's more saying that he doesn't expect Smash to even be good than that he just wants more out of the presentation.

Which I mean. . .eh.

But then I'm not expecting much outside of Smash to cater to my tastes, because I don't care about Metroid, Pokemon already disappointed me beyond what I thought it was capable of and I'm expecting FE to be tepid. Good thing I already have a ton of awesome games and really, really like Smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom