• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Can't wait for just a great Smash Bros. binge, casual Pokémon, Waifu Emblem, Yoshi and Star Fox Grand Prix. Anything else that's worthy of interest will not be shown. Your hopes will be crushed and so will mine. Trust me guys, this is Nintendo we're talking about. They're doomed.

Don't mind me. I'm just exaggerating it to make it seem like the worst thing ever.
Lul as long as Smash is there you can't even make it sound bad.

D

Deleted member

Lul as long as Smash is there you can't even make it sound bad.
Personally I'm not that hyped for it like the 3DS/Wii U games. I was surprised when it first got announced months ago but that's it. It's just another multiplayer game and I've played three of those already for months in a row on the system. So I want to see what's new in the single-player space, not counting Fire Emblem or Yoshi because I'm not interested in either.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Can't wait for just a great Smash Bros. binge, casual Pokémon, Waifu Emblem, Yoshi and Star Fox Grand Prix. Anything else that's worthy of interest will not be shown. Your hopes will be crushed and so will mine. Trust me guys, this is Nintendo we're talking about. They're doomed.

Don't mind me. I'm just exaggerating it to make it seem like the worst thing ever.
Well someone's gotta do it

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Guys. GUYS!
Holy ****... the tweet about Bomberman having explosive news at E3... Bomberman didn’t appear in any other conference. I think it’s happening.

Oh my god I think it’s happening! OH MY GOD I THINK IT’S HAPPENING! BOMBERMAN IS GONNA BE ****ING REVEALED IN SMASH BROS TOMORROW. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

To be honest, if Bomberman does get revealed for Smash, I feel it would be an amazing way to honor the creator of Bomberman and his legacy in the nicest way possible.

Last edited:

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
That was a disgrace

Starting off with a joke about everyone dying set the bar for the conference really.
Then there's the technical difficulties and the awkward transition.

Spidey and RE2 were good I guess

EA were easily better.

D

Deleted member

Edit: not that much of a useful post, but who cares?
E3 I guess. OH MAMA! Bomberman hype will come tommorow.
Why are you reading?

Last edited by a moderator:

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Went to the Starlink game's website to check pre-order prices. Stumbled upon Fox's bio there.

FOX MCCLOUD
Ace pilot and leader of the Star Fox Team, Fox McCloud is the legendary defender of the Lylat star system. Fox came to Atlas in pursuit of Wolf O'Donnell and his crew, and he has teamed up with the Starlink initiative in their fight against Grax and the Forgotten Legion. Exclusively on Nintendo Switch.

I love how they actually made a connection as to why he's there.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Guys. GUYS!

Holy ****... the tweet about Bomberman having explosive news at E3... Bomberman didn’t appear in any other conference. I think it’s happening.

Oh my god I think it’s happening! OH MY GOD I THINK IT’S HAPPENING! BOMBERMAN IS GONNA BE ****ING REVEALED IN SMASH BROS TOMORROW. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!
I think you should calm down on the off chance you arent right about that

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Bomberman would be a really cool pick, but my expectations are low.

I'm not even that interested anyways. My money is basically already spent on Doom Eternal, TES 6 and Starfield.

Man I'm loving these outfits.

They ****ing nailed the art direction in this game.
For some reason, Goofy looks like he is straight out of something official.

I could have sworn i've seen that exact outfit with that exact palette somewhere before. Maybe Donald too, but the no-pants thing is throwing me off.
:061:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Guys. GUYS!

Not so fast, Eager McBeaver. We haven't even started the Nintendo Conference yet.

It's good to be excited and hopeful, but also cautious. I'm sure whatever the news will should be a pleasant surprise. Just tread carefully. :p

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
So at least we know praline gonna explode tomorrow regardless of what happens.

D

Deleted member

To be honest, if Bomberman does get revealed, I feel it would be an amazing way to honor the creator of Bomberman and his legacy in the nicest way possible.
Now I want Bomberman in Smash Bros. even more because of you.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Guys. GUYS!

To be honest, if Bomberman does get revealed for Smash, I feel it would be an amazing way to honor the creator of Bomberman and his legacy in the nicest way possible.
This was my thoughts. It be bittersweet though that his creator wouldn’t have loved to see fan reactions if it did happen.

:(

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I'm not even much of a Kairi fan but she looks so good now. Perfect mix of her KH1 and KH2 designs. 10/10, would hold hands and eat sea salt ice cream with.

IMG_20180612_035547.jpg

Chrono.

I just want Star Fox GP to be real.

Out of all rumors that's the one I wanna see the most.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
So what? We gonna get Snake, Bomberman, and Simon tomorrow? Ok. That's cool with me

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ummmmmmm, what's happening? Other than Sony being decent, but flat? Why are people getting hyped about Bomberman? I mean....I'm a fan of him getting in, but...why the sudden hype? And for something that could just as much backfire easily?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Ummmmmmm, what's happening? Other than Sony being decent, but flat? Why are people getting hyped about Bomberman? I mean....I'm a fan of him getting in, but...why the sudden hype? And for something that could just as much backfire easily?
From what I understand, praline has been wanting Bomberman for 10 years now, and based off the fact that this "explosive news" that was mentioned on a tweet by the official Bomberman Twitter account has yet to appear, praline and others believe Bomberman will get into Smash.

In addition, the creator of Bomberman himself passed away today or yesterday, so that's why Bomberman's activity has increased substantially on here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Tommorow, I will focus all on E3.
So Wednesday, I will focus more on Portal 2 and Baldi's Basics In Education and Learning ( I got that back on my PC. ).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom