• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

PREPARE YOURSELVES FOR NINTENDO'S E3!!!! :4myfriends:
ESPECIALLY SMASH BROS. SWITCH!!!!!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Sony started off slow as hell, but it picked up with multiple new game announcements. RE2 Remake, Nioh 2, Ghost of Tsushima gameplay, A TON of Spider-Man villains.

Still a bit worse than X-Box's. As much as I like Spider-Man, I already know about, but DMC5 is ANOTHER dream game for me.

So for me Microsoft > Sony > Metal Wolf coming to the US > Bathesda(I only care about DOOM) > Ubisoft > Nothingness > EA.

I hope Nintendo brings it. We know Smash, but I need Metroid Prime 4. And I know a lot of people here like FE, so maybe that gets shown off too.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm loving this E3 so far.

Nintendo continue this trend tomorrow please.

Also I didn't melt down like a baby. I got my Resident Evil 2 remake.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
TLOU 2 looks great, my main issue though is that I didn't see a major new mechanic. Kinda just looks like more of the same but prettier.

Uncharted 4 has the grappling rope, kinda hoping for TLOU 2 to have an equivalent new mechanic.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
That was, a mess, to say the least.

It feels like they wanted to be fancy with all the theming and whatnot, but when they saw everyone on Twitter was not liking it, they scrapped it and said "screw it, we'll do a normal conference."

Games themesleves were okay. Resident Evil 2 was a pleasent suprise, Spider-Man is looking really good, and the Samurai game looks very solid, but nothing really sticks out. The haphazard presentation didn't help either.

Also, I can tell they were using Media Molecule's Dream for the non sequitur transitions. Why didn't Sony show that game off in the presentation? It's been left in the dust for years and many people have forgotten it, know would have been a great time to remind people it exists.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
That was, a mess, to say the least.

It feels like they wanted to be fancy with all the theming and whatnot, but when they saw everyone on Twitter was not liking it, they scrapped it and said "screw it, we'll do a normal conference."

Games themesleves were okay. Resident Evil 2 was a pleasent suprise, Spider-Man is looking really good, and the Samurai game looks very solid, but nothing really sticks out. The haphazard presentation didn't help either.

Also, I can tell they were using Media Molecule's Dream for the non sequitur transitions. Why didn't Sony show that game off in the presentation? It's been left in the dust for years and many people have forgotten it, know would have been a great time to remind people it exists.
They're literally showing it now, lol.

Talking about it anyway. The non-sequitors are a tease for something.

Oh, and playable show floor demo.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I am not saying Nintendo's E3 will be the best by far, but man....
Thinking about it makes me shake.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Looking forward to Spider-Man, and the Last of Us 2 looked more interesting than I thought (never looked into gameplay of the first one). Resident Evil 2 depends on the gameplay, but aside from that, nothing really interested me. (plus, there was the weird extended musical numbers)

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Sorry my opinion didn't fit yours enough to need a callout.

:061:
Hey, man, you brought it up as a negative a couple times, figured I'd respond. I'm sorry.

I'll be honest, though, I don't see anything in the Last of Us footage that's any worse than the other hyper-realistic games that have been shown off, both in the rest of Sony's show and in the earlier ones. Norman Reedus ripped his toenail off, that's the most uncomfortable moment in E3, lol.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Guys. GUYS!

Holy ****... the tweet about Bomberman having explosive news at E3... Bomberman didn’t appear in any other conference. I think it’s happening.

Oh my god I think it’s happening! OH MY GOD I THINK IT’S HAPPENING! BOMBERMAN IS GONNA BE ****ING REVEALED IN SMASH BROS TOMORROW. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I'm overjoyed by all the KH3 news. Pirates of the Caribbean's return especially.

If I wasn't going to get a Ps4 before, I sure as heck will be now.

D

Deleted member

Guys. GUYS!

Holy ****... the tweet about Bomberman having explosive news at E3... Bomberman didn’t appear in any other conference. I think it’s happening.

Oh my god I think it’s happening! OH MY GOD I THINK IT’S HAPPENING! BOMBERMAN IS GONNA BE ****ING REVEALED IN SMASH BROS TOMORROW. OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!
POTENTIAL OF BOMBERMAN IN SMASH BROS. SWITCH?
I AM VERY MUCH FEELING IT!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

Guys. GUYS!

CALM DOWN WE ARE UNDER ****ING ATTACK

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Oh yeah I guess Mortal Kombat 11 is ripperoni?

I'm actually shocked.
Yeah sucks because I was really looking forward to seeing the trailer drop last week.

Hopefully it'll drop sometime this week. Really don't know why NRS is waiting to reveal the game.

Guys. GUYS!

Just be careful to not get too excited and work yourself into a shoot. Good luck tho :X

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I’m seriously going crazy right now. This might be happening.

10 years I’ve waited... I’m actually crying. Oh my god please.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
Guys. GUYS!

I want to believe.

But I don't want to.

BUT I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Guys. GUYS!

And i'll have bragging rights for being one of the few that predicted Bomberman in Smash. :smirk:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Just be careful to not get too excited and work yourself into a shoot. Good luck tho :X
He's going to probably going to end up shooting some explosive bombs on himself if Bomberman doesn't get revealed :troll:

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Seen some people theorize that the reason Sony's 2018 and 2017 confreneces were so lackluster was because Sony blew their load on big announcements for previous years, and it caught up on them.

I'm inclined to agree, and the awful presentation didn't help either.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Guys. GUYS!

Inb4 it's just DLC for Super Bomberman R...

D

Deleted member

SMASH BROS SWITCH!!!
AHHHH I AM REALLY FEELING IT!
( Sorry for spam, I just am so excited. )

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
>Sony is showing off Spyro at the very end of Nintendo presentation, as they would be starting the Smash Bros Treehouse segment

why u gotta do him dirty like that

The tweet in question. . .TBH I would just expect stuff like new DLC or costumes (like the ones that were hidden in the background of the Master Chief bomber trailer)

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just watched the TLOU trailer.

Looks pretty tame actually.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I am not saying Nintendo's E3 will be the best by far, but man....
Thinking about it makes me shake.
Hahahah, me too.

I just wanna see some sweet Woomy gameplay, see if there's anything that makes people have a big freakout.

Inb4 it's just DLC for Super Bomberman R...
Wasn't there Metal Gear Solid DLC they accidentally let slip but never really addressed?

Then again, that just loops back around to Smash rumors in a way. . .

D

Deleted member

Can't wait for just a great Smash Bros. binge, casual Pokémon, Waifu Emblem, Yoshi and Star Fox Grand Prix. Anything else that's worthy of interest will not be shown. Your hopes will be crushed and so will mine. Trust me guys, this is Nintendo we're talking about. They're doomed.

Don't mind me. I'm just exaggerating it to make it seem like the worst thing ever.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The tweet in question. . .TBH I would just expect stuff like new DLC or costumes (like the ones that were hidden in the background of the Master Chief bomber trailer)
Let me have this for a minute. Either way I’m gonna be a mess after the Nintendo event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom