• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Since everyone is in the habit of changing their avi's to something they want from Nintendo, I changed mine to Andy.

Just pretend he's looking anxiously to see if Intelligent Systems is going to let his series out of the doghouse.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I got everything I need for Smash right here. Except lots and lots of nerd squeeing.

So I'm mostly good for tomorrow. Don't let me down with that last part guys, LOL.

D

Deleted member

I got everything I need for Smash right here. Except lots and lots of nerd squeeing.

So I'm mostly good for tomorrow. Don't let me down with that last part guys, LOL.
I do not squee, rather it all happens in the inside.

I do not cry out loud either. If I am really sad, nothing happens but a bit of tear drops down my eys.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
To my defense, I posted that before the end of the trailer lol.
The court accepts the evidence into the trail record. :v

Anway, that reminds me, I don't like costumes they gave the villains, where are the classic pandex, man?

Also anyone know who the guy in the white suit in the Spderman segment was?

D

Deleted member

My family could care less about E3, so they are going to be like: "Why is ( my name ) feeling himself so much lately?" or something like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

The court accepts the evidence into the trail record. :v

Anway, that reminds me, I don't like costumes they gave the villains, where are the classic pandex, man?

Also anyone know who the guy in the white suit in the Spderman segment was?
Negative Man.

He's the game's primary antagonist and an original character.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Oh my god.

This is it guy, this is the final day.

Stay focus and don't lose your head.

'cuz it may or may not explode later on.

D

Deleted member

Oh my god.

This is it guy, this is the final day.

Stay focus and don't lose your head.

'cuz it may or may not explode later on.
AHHH THE FINAL DAY E3 AHHH
SQUEEZE ME, I FEEL THE HYPE OVERFLOWING!!!!!!

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
You're the one who made a post just to tell everyone Spider-Man objectively sucks. :troll: Not that I care about Spidey, just pointing it out.

If I wanted to insult you I'd say something about you directly, not a comparison to the rest of the forum. You're opinions aren't bad, they're just. . .definitely not in line with what most other people seem to think on this forum, LOL.

He sounds like he's more saying that he doesn't expect Smash to even be good than that he just wants more out of the presentation.

Which I mean. . .eh.

But then I'm not expecting much outside of Smash to cater to my tastes, because I don't care about Metroid, Pokemon already disappointed me beyond what I thought it was capable of and I'm expecting FE to be tepid. Good thing I already have a ton of awesome games and really, really like Smash.
I don't want it to be good, I want to be impressed by it. That's literally what I said.

"Good" is the bare minimum of what this game could be, unless they take a huge risk and make it a 3D fighter or something (which could be potentially really cool).

But I don't want that. I have no reason to run out and buy the game day one if it's just another "good" multiplayer game, especially when, by the time the game releases, I will have to pay to play online, which I know already won't be good if Mario Tennis Aces has anything to say about P2P games on Switch.

If Smash gives me two of my most wanted newcomers and all my old favourites return, I will consider buying day one, but that would be personal bias and that got the best of me with the Wii U game. If it actually impresses me with new mechanics and a substantial upgrade to modes and features, and fixes the problems of the previous games, I will definitely buy it day one.

I just have it in good faith that neither of those things will happen. I'd love for tomorrow's shows to prove me wrong.

As for the Nintendo stuff in general, feeling pretty lukewarm on that too. But even if Nintendo's show has nothing for me (I'm sure it will have one or two things), I won't care. I've accepted that the Switch is mostly for Nintendo-only gamers, and the only reason most of those gamers get so hyped is because they can actually play the multi-plats that get announced. Those mean nothing to me though as I have a PS4 Pro and now a juggernaut of a PC, and they will likely take up half the stream with those games, so right off the bat, half the stream ain't for me. I have a Switch for the Nintendo exclusives and "pick-up and play" games like Sonic Mania, but I just don't forsee Nintendo having many big exclusives I'll care about. I hope Star Fox: Grand Prix is real though, and I hope Fire Emblem takes more from SoV than Fates. I'd be good with just those. Maybe announce those HD Wii/GC ports from NVIDIA LightSpeed or something too.

Making dubious statements about me won't change my mind though.

D

Deleted member

I LOVE ALL OF YOU!
THANK YOU FOR MAKING E3 AS A WHOLE BETTER ( Including all companies! ).

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
On Sony, I found it meh overall. I'd like to actually see gameplay that keeps the user HUD, in demos for once.
I'm loving the trend of games where you can just turn the HUD off completely.

D

Deleted member

....I calmed down a bit.
I am still really hype.

How is everyone right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
My hopes:

- Fire Emblem 16 looks good and Hidari is on art duty again
- Punch-Out!! announced
- Smash reveals at least one newcomer I really want, and Marth gets his English voice

I might get one or two of those.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Negative Man.

He's the game's primary antagonist and an original character.
Just in case it wasn't mentioned,

He's (Mister Negative) from the comics. He even helped to make Eddie Brock's White Symbiote for a while. Y'know when he was Anti-Venom for a while?

EDIT: NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy comes in with the Knowledge. I'm in with the Assist.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

My hopes:

- Punch-Out!! announced
- Smash reveals at least one newcomer I really want, and Marth gets his English voice

Imagine if all of those were announced!
HYPE!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
My hopes:

- Punch-Out!! announced

English Marth is definitely believable.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Disney XD censored the TLOU2 kiss but kept the gore lol.

That's not great.
Yeah, and its **** like this that makes me fed up with Disney...

Oh yeah, sure they'll cater to gay families at their parks, even let LGBT couples get married there. But actually showing a Same Sex kiss on screen, run for the hills the jackass media watchdog groups are coming...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom