• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Okay so assuming that the four (Snake, Simon, Ridley, IC) are in, how would you put the characters in the trailer order?

Ice Climbers to start the hype of a returning player, Ridley to make the fans go nuts, Simon for the new third party hype, and then Snake at the end with his "miss me?" quote
Leave Ridley at last, because this place will ****ing die for at least 3 hours when he gets revealed.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Okay so assuming that the four (Snake, Simon, Ridley, IC) are in, how would you put the characters in the trailer order?

Ice Climbers to start the hype of a returning player, Ridley to make the fans go nuts, Simon for the new third party hype, and then Snake at the end with his "miss me?" quote
Ice Climbers, Simon, Snake and Ridley. The latter 2 being the ones more people would be hyped.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Why him of course. Get to reading JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.
But which Jojo

All, I know is Snake would be last for me, and he'd say, kept you waiting, huh?

And all I'll say is, yes, Snake, yes you did.

ooh yeah thatd rigjt, thats Gangan.

well then Ill go with Shaman king also since I love the **** outta shaman king

also give me Yuyu Hakusho
Always nice to see another Shaman King fan. And yes 100% to Yuyu Hakusho as well.

Sonic was the most requested third party character for SSBB, so I guess if Sailor Moon is the most requested non-Jump character to be added for the game.
That makes me wonder, who even owns the video-game rights to Sailor Moon anyway?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Microsoft does a really good job at announcing games that I'm going to get for PS4.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The only reason I didn't have Simon on my roster prediction was because of the reasoning for his inclusion which I thought was faulty. Basically them saying Simon would be in because of a new Castlevania on the Switch which doesn't mean confirmation really.

IC's, Ridley, and Snake the leaker sounded a lot more confident on which is why i'm fully expecting those characters at E3. I also expect some more characters to be revealed even (Bomberman and another Nintendo character).

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Also fun fact, did you know the creator of YuYu Hakusho and HunterxHunter is married to the creator of Sailor Moon? I keep being reminded of that, lol.
That explains why Sailor Moon Crystal is trapped in a hiatus hell. :V

Starlight_Lily

Probably Namco Bandai, as Bandai Tamashii has control over almost all the official merch.
You sure about that?

Cause if so, where are the Sailor Moon games by Namco then?

Why the awesome Joseph again of course, with an Oldseph alt.

Also fun fact, did you know the creator of YuYu Hakusho and HunterxHunter is married to the creator of Sailor Moon? I keep being reminded of that, lol.
Yes I did.

Anyway, I don't want one Jojo, I want all the Jojos

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Start with ice climbers, then simon, and then

A trailer with Ridley wrecking everyone and snake comes in save the day.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
That explains why Sailor Moon Crystal is trapped in a hiatus hell. :V
Say wha?? I haven't caught up completely yet so I'm surprised to hear about the hiatus

Leave Ridley at last, because this place will ****ing die for at least 3 hours when he gets revealed.
Nah fam, it's gonna be half a day without the boards because Ridley's reveal is too big to not crash the boards

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The only reason I didn't have Simon on my roster prediction was because of the reasoning for his inclusion which I thought was faulty. Basically them saying Simon would be in because of a new Castlevania on the Switch which doesn't mean confirmation really.
How about his status as a gaming icon and NES nostalgia factor? Basically Smash 5's Mega Man :p

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
but guys

what if the trailer starts with snake doing stuff and then it transitions into raiden doing stuff instead

what if

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
but guys

what if the trailer starts with snake doing stuff and then it transitions into raiden doing stuff instead

what if
Boards are gonna crash no matter who gets revealed

Because we all know that Crash Bandicoot would make it crash harder :troll:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

IC's, Ridley, and Snake the leaker sounded a lot more confident on which is why i'm fully expecting those characters at E3. I also expect some more characters to be revealed even (Bomberman and another Nintendo character).
Hat if they thought it was Simon but was Bomberman in the game.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Wait what?

Light Yagami and Ryuk at the end of the Jump Force reveal?

They... can't possibly fight, can they?

I didn't care about the game until that last second, but I'm so confused. I need info! :eek:

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Say wha?? I haven't caught up completely yet so I'm surprised to hear about the hiatus
Basically they put the next arc project on the freezer for a while to give priority to Card Captor Sakura; they already confirmed the director and the format tho, but it feels they're dragging it on purpose to have it released on the year of the Olympics.

D

Deleted member

Revealing an AC game will make people excited, but considering what kind of game AC is, it ain't gonna shake the world. And that comes from an AC fan.

What they need is to really rely on making things as hype as possible, just like the last two years. And if anything can really help as that, Bayonetta 3, Prime 4 and Smash 5 will definitely be the leaders of whatever kind of hype movement Nintendo could cook up.

EDIT: Bayo 3 is only there because even though it's niche, the franchise knows how to make things look ****ing awesome.
Ironically, I personally find Animal Crossing to work better as a mobile IP given how it works. But what do I know, I'm looking this from an outsider's point of view. If they do reveal it, then I wonder what most Nintendo fans will ask for every single time, since first it was Smash Bros. and Metroid Prime 4, and now they're asking for Animal Crossing. Maybe Labo 2? Lol.

But I agree. Those three you listed are the big three this year (even if only Smash comes out this year).

Smash Bros, cool.
Metroid Prime 4, cool.
Yoshi, eh, alright. Time to talk about it because it's slated for this year.
Fire Emblem will most likely make this thread crash but that's it. At least they'd finally talk about it, maybe. They have it slated for this year like Yoshi.
More Pokémon: Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee information... just a little bit of it. Kind of like Sun and Moon, the Ruby and Sapphire 3DS remakes and X and Y in the previous years.
Mario Tennis Aces snippets
Something widely unexpected (x3 -x5 titles)
Indies showcase
Third-party showcase featuring Fortnite from the Dragon Ball FighterZ series

----------------------------------------

And now for the big one. Smash would be big too but that's just multiplayer.

Bayonetta 3: ****ING TALK ABOUT IT RIGHT NOW PLATINUM, GOD DAMN IT. OR ELSE I'LL EXPLODE.

Last edited by a moderator:

Starlight_Lily

Wait what?

I didn't care about the game until that last second, but I'm so confused. I need info! :eek:
Just an Assist where Light uses the Death Note?

Or more likely, since Light is, ya know, a villain, Light and Ryuk are a boss fight.

Basically they put the next arc project on the freezer for a while to give priority to Card Captor Sakura; they already confirmed the director and the format tho, but it feels they're dragging it on purpose to have it released on the year of the Olympics.
Wait, Toei is the one making the Cardcaptor Sakura Clear Card arc anime?

I thought someone else owned the Cardcaptor Sakura anime rights.

That's the latest stuff V:
Oh, so Sailor Moon video games are dead then. :v

Last edited:

Dr. Jojo Phantasma

The Chessmaster
Just an Assist where Light uses the Death Note?

Or more likely, since Light is ya know a villain, Light and Ryuk are a boss fight.
Well whatever the case may be, Light Yagami, I hope that you know Son Goku's true name is Kakarot. :p

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Mother 3 and/or F-Zero :troll:
Oh right, I forgot the former was a thing and F-Zero. I don't know about that one. 200cc's speed in Mario Kart 8 and its Switch version kind of told me F-Zero is essentially dead despite both being different racing games. It's so fast, F-Zero X fast.

For Earthbound Endings, no idea. At this point, they should make a new Switch version from the ground up. Or would people be willing to play the original GBA version pixelated as long as they get the game anyway? It'll probably be that.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
How about his status as a gaming icon and NES nostalgia factor? Basically Smash 5's Mega Man :p
Don't confuse what I said as me saying that Simon can't get in. I'm just saying that based on the reason given I think those rumors point to a new Castlevania on the Switch and not necessarily Simon in Smash. I just don't see that happening with the leaker not as certain himself.

Starlight_Lily

Anyway, forget Sailor Moon games, where my Precure fighting game.

Or a Precure set in a world like Monster Hunter. I got this from a manga called Shinozaki-san Ki wo Ota Shika ni!, or in English Don't become an otaku Shinozaki-san

And, yes it is a Yuri manga. I'll give you all a second while you all recover from the shock.\s

Anyway, I saw the concept in the manga, and well its actually deep, it has power sets for the girls, and the mangaka even worked out to use Magical Girl clothes as a stand in for armour.

Well whatever the case may be, Light Yagami, I hope that you know Son Goku's true name is Kakarot. :p
But, is that really his true name though? Cause Goku doesn't call himself Kakarot in his head. :v

Now, I have this image of Light breaking down, over not being able to Batman, cause he doesn't Batman is what Bruce calls himself in his head. :v

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
F-Zero is chilling with it's boys Advance Wars, Golden Sun, and Startropics in the realm of neglected Nintendo IP's.

One day they'll all escape though. :)

Well, other than maybe Startropics since it hasn't had a new game in almost 25 years. :(

Starlight_Lily

F-Zero is chilling with it's boys Advance Wars, Golden Sun, and Startropics in the realm of neglected Nintendo IP's.

One day they'll all escape though. :)

Well, other than maybe Startropics since it hasn't had a new game in almost 25 years. :(
Don't forget Ray, he's hanging out with them to.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
Wait what?

If Captain Falcon and Fox McCloud can have a creative moveset in Smash, then Light will be able to have his own moveset

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom