• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Well my PC must hate Baldi, because my PC deleted all of my Badli files becuase they thought it was a virus. RIP my record. :(

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
The day Startropics gets a new game is the day I can look down and see my **** while standing up.
Wait, so you're saying those two circumstances are directly related?

How much are you willing to make yourself suffer if it means Startropics fans will pipe down about getting a new game? :troll:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Speaking of Startropics, I finished the first one and i'm in the last dungeon of the second game.

I appreciate how unapologeticly hard this game is (a staple of a lot of older games) and how it puts emphasis on action/quick-time events VS the puzzle solving elements of Zelda. It's a shame that the series went away because it had so much potential for growth on future Nintendo systems. Maybe some day it'll get revived.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Wait, so you're saying those two circumstances are directly related?

How much are you willing to make yourself suffer if it means Startropics fans will pipe down about getting a new game? :troll:
I'm a Startropics fan and I want to know what my **** looks like.

D

Deleted member

Can someone help me please?
I looked up other stuff, nothing works.
My PC is being arrogant and it is not letting me play Baldi's Basics In Education and Learning ( Even though it is clearly not a virus ).
How do I allow it in a compressed file? It just will not Extract.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I am not happy.
It is not you guys, my arrogant PC removed my game without permission. Like come on!!! No viruses at all!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chrono.

I'm back.

Managed to see/hear Microsoft at the family thing lmao.

It was a fun conference.

D

Deleted member

>story

I mean yeah I get finishing it, but what story? Lol
They made an update where you can do two things:

Endless Mode. Get as much books as you can.

Story Mode is get all the seven books.
There is also a secret ending and I heard Baldi will even send you stuff in the files. Gives me a Doki Doki Literature Club vibe, but Baldi's Basics is not filled with a lot of lore like Doki Doki Literature Club.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
They made an update where you can do two things:

Endless Mode. Get as much books as you can.

Story Mode is get all the seven books.
There is also a secret ending and I heard Baldi will even send you stuff in the files. Gives me a Doki Doki Literature Club vibe, but Baldi's Basics is not filled with a lot of lore like Doki Doki Literature Club.
Still, what story?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Isn't One Punch Man Shonen Jump?

I'd be willing to bet a trailer of him vs Goku is a frickin given.

D

Deleted member

Lol rip Uni. :laugh:

But seriously, that's not a story. I know there's a prologue but its hardly a story. The "story mode" is more appropriately a "main mode".
Honestly, 1.3.2 added a lot of stuff to the game.

A new mode, a new enemy that loves you too much,
A new secret ending that has a lot of lore to it, as well as Baldi sending files to you. I felt like the lore was a little too sudden and forced in, but that is just me.
Overall, pretty good update. Happened around six days ago.

Yes, you are right in a way. It is more of a main mode than a story mode lol.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
When I was a kid we specifically tried to avoid crappy games.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Am I crazy for thinking Rapunzel looks more appealing in KH3?

I think it's because the hair looks more stylised or something. Just goes better with her cartoon design.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Isn't One Punch Man Shonen Jump?

I'd be willing to bet a trailer of him vs Goku is a frickin given.
Same company, but in Japan, it's in a different magazine. (Young Jump Web Comics, which is aimed at a slightly older demographic)

It's still within the realm of possibility, but I don't know how likely it is. Games like this have gotten Kinnikuman content, but not content for the sequel series Kinnikuman Nisei (better known as Ultimate Muscle), which was published in Weekly Playboy of all things.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I thought so too.

But it's also comparing 2018 CGI graphics to what 2010 CGI graphics? 8 years of improvements.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
This game is looking like something.

Looks like Sasuke is confirmed, going by the icons near Freeza, along with someone else - can't tell who, but I'd guess a One Piece character. (looks like Zoro, but it's zoomed in so close to the face that I can't be sure)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom