• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I JUST GOT A SHINY ABRA IN POKEMON QUEST IM DONE.

These things are given away like little candies. ****.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man I’m jealous of the Completionist. I wish I had the ability to complete atleast 1 game in my life.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Man I’m jealous of the Completionist. I wish I had the ability to complete atleast 1 game in my life.
I'm not jealous at all.

Some games take a ludicrous amount of time and don't even reward you for it.

He's the hero we need; completing games so we don't have to if we don't want to/nothing good happens from it :V

Last edited:

---

がんばってね!
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
To be fair a lot of the games he completes are fairly straight forward. I think it's even more impressive that he can do all of that and not walk away hating a lot of games he reviews. lol

He gave a pretty good interview, no YT/business issues, as apart of the Not So Common Podcast. It's long, but it's a good time killer until Tuesday: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SOjAm2cHAk

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, what are the chances of a Rare IP getting shown at the Microsoft Confrence? I remember some rumor about Perfect Dark, but that was months and months ago.

Maybe they'll have a new Killer Instinct.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I forgot about Ghost of Tsushima(spelling?), they could show that off too. I'd like to see the gameplay of that game, though I have a feeling we know what kind of game it is.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So, what are the chances of a Rare IP getting shown at the Microsoft Confrence? I remember some rumor about Perfect Dark, but that was months and months ago.

Maybe Killer Instinct (I'm actually wearing a KI shirt for the show), maybe Battletoads, but not sure on Perfect Dark.

But it'll be a miracle if Banjo-Kazooie has a non-disappointing appearance.

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336

Battletoads always seems like it would be the safest bet for a Rare IP revival.

Get WayForward or Inti-Creates on board, make it a downloadable title, and you're good to go.

Something like a Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie remake in the vain of Crash N-Sane or Spyro Reignited is a possibility, but probably not for a while.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
True, a Battletoads title could work, but I see that as an X-Box Live title of sorts. And Rash was in KI3, so if they wanted to be super cheap on assets, they could use the same model from KI3 and then alter it a bit for the other Toads.

If they wanted to cash in on the HD remake craze we've got going on, Banjo 1 and 2 remakes would be a pretty strong answer to Crash and Spyro.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Figured everything out!

It's all working like it's supposed to. I should be able to make a quick level soon to test all of the different properties of Sonic GLvl and how they can be used.

This map itself isn't going to be used for anything, it was just a simple test to get custom geometry from Blender working.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I'm just gonna toss out a Pikmin 4 theory.
Due to the kind of push for "1 joycon" gameplay for the accessibility of drop-in drop-out couch co-op, we're going to see a game in which Alph and Olimar are specifically doing Louie-related exploration of the planet again. Charlie is going to be excused out as helping their planet with the food supply gained from 3 and Brittany will have a minor role as a "tech aide" who communicates with the crew similar to the Ship in Pikmin 2.
The delay of the game that was "nearly complete" in 2015 was to restructure the control and tweak story details to make it contort this push for the Switch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom