• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
theres a reason unis scared of me lol
I'm not scared, I'm wary :lol:

My friends are older than me lol.
Doesn't change my point since I doubt they're old enough to be therapists.

Also it was not a dramatic change, but it was a start, right?
It was, I guess.

I really hope E3 and summer will carry the torch and improve me.
E3 won't do ****. I already brought up that Smash's reveal did nothing in the end, E3 will do the same.

As for summer, depends on whether you actually bother on seeking help. Problems don't get solved by sitting around and twiddling your thumbs.

You all need professional help, so...
Joke's on you, I already have some.

They just... y'know... don't do anything :urg:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ
The F/GO Event Ride never ends.
http://fate-go.us/event_onigashima/

Next event on the 14th. And Shishoe, since you like Crit teams, you may want to get Rider Kintoki, as besides being one of the best Event Servants, he's one of the best Quick Servants, apparently capable of rivalling Jack and Okita in Star generation. And he also has the benefit of being a Rider, meaning he will absorb most of the stars he makes and in turn Crit easily.

Also, the new GudaGuda Servants in the JP version look neat. And Sakamoto Ryoma is a Welfare, so that's cool.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
-insert tree pun here-
I see, that tree sapped her of all her strength. :v

-insert bloody death joke here-
Welp, it was a good life. :V

If Mythra gets confirmed I'll send my Ayra home.
You dare, send Ayra back, and I will not be held responsible for my actions.

:v

Oh my god new Build today was hype. The protagonist getting his psychological problems dealt with, his boyfriend looking like he could ****ing cry of happiness, opening theme playing again to hype up the final form debut and it yells "THE ABSOLUTELY PERFECT HANDSOME BOTTLE MAN! SO GAY! REALLY SO GAY!" LET THEM KISS AT THE FINAL EPISODE TOEI
Kamen Rider build, right?

Oh my god, oh my ****ing god, they did, they ****ing did it, the absolute madman Yutaka Nakamura made that one ****ing scene in the new MHA absolutely gorgeous.
I can't believe so much animation went to Bakugo holding Kirishima's hand, my gay heart can't take this.
1000/10 episode.

Oh yeah, the fight was also cool

And the PTBR sub didn't misgender Magne. They didn't use pronouns at all but hey, baby steps.
And, there we have, prove Shishœ is a little fangirl for the Bakagi/Kirishima sip. :v

And, the subs maybe neutral as to not make those neuritic idiots who won't get that Magne is trans.

yo wats up peeps?
Well, you will be soon hopefully.

I literally just got up, how ya feeling today Natz?

When is it?

There you go, you should be able to figure it out from this.

I have a katana in my house. It ain’t that weird.
praline, confirmed bigger web, then before. :v

i always wanted a katana lol

though i do have a rather nice and pretty knife collection i keep on display

katt takes good care of her tools~
Tools specially for Uni, though, right? :v

And, ow, my back.

Pushing my shopping home on my bike was harder then I thought it would be...

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I see, that tree sapped her of all her strength. :v

Welp, it was a good life. :V

You dare, send Ayra back, and I will not be held responsible for my actions.

:v

Kamen Rider build, right?

And, there we have, prove Shishœ is a little fangirl for the Bakagi/Kirishima sip. :v

And, the subs maybe neutral as to not make those neuritic idiots who won't get that Magne is trans.

Well, you will be soon hopefully.

There you go, you should be able to figure it out from this.

praline, confirmed bigger web, then before. :v

Tools specially for Uni, though, right? :v

And, ow, my back.

Pushing my shopping home on my bike was harder then I thought it would be...
Yes Kamen Rider Build is a gay icon why did you ask

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Yes Kamen Rider Build is a gay icon why did you ask
Cause there are surprising number of shows, with the word build in them, especially from Japan.

i will be soon wt? :V
Up on your feet again. Meaning you'll have recovered from your accident. That set a tree barking up the wrong person. :v

and nope lol, just stuff i got over the years
Kay.

But tools that get used on Uni, right? :v

D

Deleted member

I love the rain. It’s very peaceful, and can be romantic (when it’s not ice water falling from the sky).
Indeed.
Rain is romantic, peaceful, and sometimes water falling on you can feel good.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Done with the first Bayonetta game and I gotta say, I ****ing missed out lol

Story's not anything groundbreaking or amazing, but the rest of the game makes it clear that the story wasn't the priority and shouldn't be treated as such. It's merely just a way to see how the characters end up where they are. With that said, the little girl was absolutely adorable and made watching the cutscenes worth it to me. Also, anything with Luka because lol Luka.

Gameplay is solid. It takes the whole "press buttons and win" strategies of Warriors games and flips them over by 1. making mooks that actually fight back and 2. giving you so many different weapons, techniques and combos that you can't help but want to experiment. Also, the gambles of Witch Time really added another layer to this, because you get rewarded for taking risks and being good, which I thankfully got the hang of fast since it's not too different to BotW's combat.

Music was also incredible, but given the songs I heard in her Smash stage before, this was expected. Still, loved a lot of the tracks and I'm sure a few will get stuck in my head.

But what really sold me on the game were the bosses. HOLY ****, THE BOSSES! Easily the craziest, most unique and awesome bosses I've seen in a game for... pretty much forever lol. Like, seriously, the bosses just made me feel like the absolute badass who was holding back all this time before whooping their asses.

Overall, don't regret buying the game so far. Was really fun. Let's see if the second game makes me think the same way.

D

Deleted member

Done with the first Bayonetta game and I gotta say, I ****ing missed out lol

Story's not anything groundbreaking or amazing, but the rest of the game makes it clear that the story wasn't the priority and shouldn't be treated as such. It's merely just a way to see how the characters end up where they are. With that said, the little girl was absolutely adorable and made watching the cutscenes worth it to me. Also, anything with Luka because lol Luka.

Gameplay is solid. It takes the whole "press buttons and win" strategies of Warriors games and flips them over by 1. making mooks that actually fight back and 2. giving you so many different weapons, techniques and combos that you can't help but want to experiment. Also, the gambles of Witch Time really added another layer to this, because you get rewarded for taking risks and being good, which I thankfully got the hang of fast since it's not too different to BotW's combat.

Music was also incredible, but given the songs I heard in her Smash stage before, this was expected. Still, loved a lot of the tracks and I'm sure a few will get stuck in my head.

But what really sold me on the game were the bosses. HOLY ****, THE BOSSES! Easily the craziest, most unique and awesome bosses I've seen in a game for... pretty much forever lol. Like, seriously, the bosses just made me feel like the absolute badass who was holding back all this time before whooping their *****.

Overall, don't regret buying the game so far. Was really fun. Let's see if the second game makes me think the same way.
Oooo! I plan to complete BOTW and Portal 2 at some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom