• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I personally don't have that much of an issue with the D-Pad.

Probably because there aren't a lot of games where I use it to begin with lol
I thought it would work fine for Pac-Man but it's horrendous. Worse than trying to use the 360 controller's dpad.

Other times I've tried using the pro controller's dpad, say for platformers, I just end up using the analogue stick.

Thinking about it, I think I'll skip Crash on the Switch. I already have it on PS4 but since I enjoy replaying Crash having it portable would be good. Except I play Crash with the dpad. So not having a functional dpad is basically the same as not having one at all to play Crash with.

D

Deleted member

So.

How bonkers is @Shishœ gonna be when he sees this?
What
I dunno.

@Shishœ how do you think Shishœ will react?

:p
I dunno, Shish doesn't even know what you are all talking about
@Erureido @Shishœ @Zeb~

So cool stuff for F/GO this week, news for the 3Mil Download Campaign are up for NA.
http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0605_300dlcp/
To sum things up,
-Free 4-Star consisting of the previous choose-able Servants. Basically, a choice of either Siegfried, D'Eon, Martha, Elizabeth, F/SN Archer, Marie, Stheno, Carmilla, Tamamo Cat and Heracles.
-3 Saint Quartz starting from the 7th to the 11th for a total of 15 Quartz.
-Proofs of Heroics from the Daily Logins are changing to Dragon Fangs.
-The newest Strengthenings for 7 Servants. Being Medea, Euryale(Get hers if possible! Especially for upcoming Camelot), Shakespeare, Arash, Ushi, Asterios and Kiyohime. All of them are great, so if you have any of the following Servants fully ascended, get their 3rd skill for them soon.
-Scathach is back as part of the 3Mil Banner.
I'm more excited about the Dragon Fangs than anything lol, Mordred needs a ****ton of those
IS: "**** it lets post the trailer now"

>Giga Excalibur View attachment 146949
>Karla
To summon her, you need a 5* Bartre at exactly level 5 at +5 merges
>Legault
HELL YES. Oh, wait, no, that's uhm, that's a 4* skill set, I'm gonna wait for him to get demoted, he's not worth it as it is, even though his art is ****ing fantastic
>Flying Nino
vwauging8kyz.png

Giga Excalibur sounds needlesly complicated for just +7 damage at most. Not like you can't just slap Gronnblade on her though lol.
I want to get her but at the same time don't feel like I really need to, it's not a Hector situation where his alt completely powercrept him, none of her skills seem particularly interesting either unless you want to spend her B slot for Guidance+Aerobatics combo
>Canas in the map
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YES YES **** YES CANAAAAAAAS
LET'S ****ING GO
Linus is confirmed to be the next GHB,
FOUR FANGS ARE FINALLY REUNITED
TOO BAD ONE OF THEM IS A CRACKHEAD NOW
LLOYD ALT WHEN IS

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Legault's weapon is scary at first glance, it's basically Laegjarn's sword with a debuff effect that can be inherited. I can see a lot of knife units wanting that weapon.
I can see a lot of people giving it to Ninjabbit because she's literally the best user for this for a few reasons.
  1. Emblem Buffs
  2. Flier teams just so happen to be the only Emblem team to have access to refresher units
  3. One of those refresher units, NY!Azura, also has Hone Fliers, essentially functionning as both the buffer and the refresher
On top of that, Legault's dagger does NOT slow down the special cooldown. It's literally better than Blade tomes in every way.

But honestly, will probably save for the Legendary banner. I want my Bold Fighter fodder!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I can see a lot of people giving it to Ninjabbit because she's literally the best user for this for a few reasons.
  1. Emblem Buffs
  2. Flier teams just so happen to be the only Emblem team to have access to refresher units
  3. One of those refresher units, NY!Azura, also has Hone Fliers, essentially functionning as both the buffer and the refresher
On top of that, Legault's dagger does NOT slow down the special cooldown. It's literally better than Blade tomes in every way.

But honestly, will probably save for the Legendary banner. I want my Bold Fighter fodder!
You're reading Legault's weapon effect wrong, it's total bonuses on FOE, so it's more of a reverse Blizzard.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
To hell with it, I'm backing our bench boi.

Show some support for one of the only characters that's actually well-utilised in FE Heroes' story.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
YO THEY REMEMBERED OMEGA EXISTS
I mean, he was just in Forces and Speed Battle.

Though now I'm disheartened that we already know 8 of the 14 characters and it's all "the usuals", sans Egg Pawn who was a cool surprise.

I at least hope we get the Chaotix as one character, like this.

ssasr_characters__chaotix_by_xamoel.jpg

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804

Nintendo's E3 presentation is just called Nintendo Direct: E3 2018

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
If there'd be a racing game equivalent of EVO i'd want Sonic Racing to be part of it.
SART is already perfectly qualified for that to be honest.

Shame nobody rallied behind it like people are now rallying behind Mario Tennis Aces to be at EVO.

no pun intended

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
The best part about the banner is, because of Karla's voice lines, we'll finally know if her husband's name is pronounced "Bar-tray," "Barter," or "Bar-truh."

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well it's a good thing literally zero people are buying this for the story mode anyway.
This was funny with Ragna because, well, thats a running joke with him in BB apparently... But Yosuke? Really?

Why Arcsys gotta do my boy wrong like this

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is the single best image I've ever seen posted on the internet.

View attachment 146963
I like how they point out it's THE Sonic.

Also, I guess the next Sonic game will be about Sonic trying to become a superhero.

That, or it be for the SCU (Sonic Cinematic Universe).

D

Deleted member

The best part about the banner is, because of Karla's voice lines, we'll finally know if her husband's name is pronounced "Bar-tray," "Barter," or "Bar-truh."
Inb4 she doesn't mention him at all
"A horse with wings is called a pegasis. Bet you didnt know that, did ya~"

If she was real, Id punch the **** out of her
If you did that, I wouldn't just kill you, I'd cut both of your arms off and use them as backscratchers.
Please, appreciate young Nino teaching you knowledge you didn't know about, she's much smarter than you.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
"A horse with wings is called a Pegasus. Bet you didnt know that, did ya~"

If she was real, Id punch the **** out of her
She's a literal child who suffered severe emotional abuse from her kidnapper-posing-as-mother and was used as nothing but a tool of war. Let her get excited about her sky pony.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
god, yall acting like I went up to a real life little girl and threatend her pf
It's almost as if having a gut reaction of "I want to punch this depiction of a child for acting like a child" is an alarmingly worrying reaction to have.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Stressful AF weekend...I need to figure out a new job soon, I'm tired of these hours.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
To hell with it, I'm backing our bench boi.

Show some support for one of the only characters that's actually well-utilised in FE Heroes' story.
I went with him too.

So I could feel like my built-up flags were worth something.

It. Was.A. ****ing. Joke

A. ****ING. JOKE

Jesus, I feel like no one understands me here..
Think they gotcha now.

Nino's kind of the literally universal super-naive-and-eager FE Grand High Cinnamon Roll; reaction to any threat of violence against her is kinda kneejerk.

No condemning, just education.

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Soraya Saga, a writter who worked on all the game in the Xeno Series, just retweet this.
it's_happening.jpg
Can't wait to see what new story content will be there :eyes:

It. Was.A. ****ing. Joke

A. ****ING. JOKE

Jesus, I feel like no one understands me here..
...Perhaps because it might've been in poor taste?

D

Deleted member

Yeah guys, it was just a joke, who doesn't joke about punching kids, right? God, I'd really go for some kid punching right now, I mean, haha just joking : )

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Can't wait to see what new story content will be there :eyes:

...Perhaps because it might've been in poor taste?
You know, I always like a good plot, if ya know what I mean. :bigeyes:

For real tho, I am expecting so much, but I am sure we will get info on the new DLC blades & The Bringer of Chaos Difficulty & The Challenge Mode.

Not sure for the story DLC tbh.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Yeah guys, it was just a joke, who doesn't joke about punching kids, right? God, I'd really go for some kid punching right now, I mean, haha just joking : )
I'd punch you in your kids, if you know what I mean.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I hate you all

i dont feel like I should even be here anymore

i ****ing hate you all

no joking around this time. I hate you all, I hate you all, I hate you all.

i cant make one singlr joke around here without someone doing this or taking it too serious

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi

I'm pretty sure most of us here grew up on the Simpsons which regularly depicts and jokes about Homer strangling Bart.

Yet we're not going around strangling children.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom