• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Another game in the pile of "games I disliked the first time, but enjoyed on a replay."
It's like you're super grumpy the first time you play most good games.

It's like you're super grumpy the first time you play most good games.
I like most games I play the first time. But there was like thi slittle pocket of gmaes that just didn't click with me.

. . .Now that I think about it they were all at about the same time.
FIre Emblem Fates, Baonetta, Shovel Knight, Advance Wars, and XCX, (And I even liked that last one, just really annoyed by it)

And that was a rough time of my life. . .maybe there is a relation.
:061:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
x4ljmafw54211.png

Alright Red focus, you're 0 for 2. Gotta pick your battles right this time.

So.

The deciding factor.

Which crew is saltier?

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I saw David Cage talk. I absolutely refuse to hear anything on how Heavy Rain is good actually because there is no ****ing way that car could have killed JAAASOOOOOON for two reasons. 1: The car almost immediately stopped, meaning it wasn't going too fast. 2: ETHAN TOOK THE HIT. HE GRABBED THE KID AND SWERVED SO THAT HE WOULD TAKE THE HIT AND NOT JASON HOW THE **** DOES THE KID DIE AND NOT THE PERSON WHO TOOK THE ****ING HIT

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Guntthra's all the way. After losing as Ike I'm joining her team for the final match.
You'd think, right?

But if this Gauntlet's proved anything it's that every time something gets set up as a titan, it gets ****ing slain.

And I don't mean to be pessimistic about her odds, but -

Im kinda sad because this didn't happen

On the other hand...
- this is about how it's looking right now.

Ivander

Smash Legend
View attachment 146945

Alright Red focus, you're 0 for 2. Gotta pick your battles right this time.

So.

The deciding factor.

Which crew is saltier?
So basically, Team F!Grima joined Team Gunnthra for vengeance against Team Ike. Now Team Ike is joining with Team Alfonse for vengeance against Team Gunnthra who was joined by Team F!Grima. So basically, what was the first battle is now spiritually the final battle?

Meanwhile, Alfonse is just grateful that he got to the finals and Gunnthra's just chilling like usual.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So basically, Team F!Grima joined Team Gunnthra for vengeance against Team Ike. Now Team Ike is joining with Team Alfonse for vengeance against Team Gunnthra who was joined by Team F!Grima. So basically, what was the first battle is now spiritually the final battle?

Meanwhile, Alfonse is just grateful that he got to the finals and Gunnthra's just chilling like usual.
Fair summation, yes.

And don't think I didn't see what you did.

Gunnthra's just chilling
I saw that.

Who would win?

A GUN or One Benchy Boi?
I mean.

O1LhcGRwwbXhW_xB-jRR9dkaqMD5ugASUUS-jMw7CeE.jpg

Waifus are power here.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Erureido Erureido @Shishœ A Distant Demon A Distant Demon

So cool stuff for F/GO this week, news for the 3Mil Download Campaign are up for NA.
http://fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0605_300dlcp/
To sum things up,
-Free 4-Star consisting of the previous choose-able Servants. Basically, a choice of either Siegfried, D'Eon, Martha, Elizabeth, F/SN Archer, Marie, Stheno, Carmilla, Tamamo Cat and Heracles.
-3 Saint Quartz starting from the 7th to the 11th for a total of 15 Quartz.
-Proofs of Heroics from the Daily Logins are changing to Dragon Fangs.
-The newest Strengthenings for 7 Servants. Being Medea, Euryale(Get hers if possible! Especially for upcoming Camelot), Shakespeare, Arash, Ushi, Asterios and Kiyohime. All of them are great, so if you have any of the following Servants fully ascended, get their 3rd skill for them soon.
-Scathach is back as part of the 3Mil Banner.

Last edited:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
No, those are all the players that qualified "cosplaying" as their mains.

You can see SonicFox up there lol.

And Leffen as the blonde Buu in the middle-left.
Figured as much, but still -

optometrist.png

I see some patterns.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Well it's a good thing literally zero people are buying this for the story mode anyway.
This is Xenoblade 2 tier bad lol. Did anyone really expect the writing to be any different considering they did **** like the pedo bait character who got added in the expansion over the biggest villain in UNIEL?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
I'm pretty sure Platinum is just a garbage tier character.

Xenoblade 2 has actual good writing overall.
Ah yes it's good writing when characters get condemned for wearing skimpy clothes by characters who're just as bad and we're supposed to take it seriously. Pyra crying about modesty and Character who's name I can't spell gets on Tora's case for being sexist yet the only reason she has a boob window is so cutscenes with her can shove her in camera angles to stare at the ***** without her even talking in those shots

EDIT! I just realized the examples I'm using involve the pedo bait character too

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
IS: "**** it lets post the trailer now"

>Giga Excalibur
gigabrowser.png

Last edited:

Chrono.

I'm pretty sure Platinum is just a garbage tier character.
She's pretty awful even in her own games. But, man, Persona really gets the low end of stick in terms of characterization in these spinoffs enough as it is lol. Now Chie is a walking carnivore meme, Yu doesn't shut up about bonds (which isn't terrible itself but gets pretty grating when all his quotes center on it,) Teddie is an uncontrollable a horndog, Akihiko is Protein obsessed etc.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Interesting choice of character.

-Karla reminds me of Ayra at first glance. Even Spd Wave is pretty interesting, and it's good to have Wrath on another unit.
-Legault's weapon is scary at first glance, it's basically Laegjarn's sword with a debuff effect that can be inherited. I can see a lot of knife units wanting that weapon.
-P!Nino gets Giga Excalibur, which continues the trend of them differentiating the different incarnations of the weapon across the series. Not sure on the effect of the weapon though since it seems situational, but it could be better in practice. Aerobatics seems like an inverse Guidance, which is neat.
-Also, Canas is on the map, so he'll probably be a future TT unit or the like.

Edit: Linus is confirmed to be the next GHB, so the Four Fang will finally be complete.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004

>Giga Excalibur View attachment 146949
I don't see myself pulling from this banner. The only unit that interest me is Karla because we finally have another unit with Wrath that isn't Nephenee. Perhaps I might pull for Nino too, but mainly for Swift Sparrow.

I'm glad Canas showed up; he's the one that interests me the most, and him being a free unit is a nice bonus.

Chrono.

lol Someone over at Bamco/Akatsuki ****ed up big time.

Dokkan had an update just now on Global where they added some more SSJ3 cards, but for some players, one of those cards just randomly appeared in their box. Sometimes two of each. Completely maxed out too.
I didn't get even one.

I'm unlucky even with glitches.

Ivander

Smash Legend

>Giga Excalibur View attachment 146949
Looking nice. Although I'm still waiting for Kent and Sain. That being said, is Giga Excalibur going to be the new Giga Drillbreaker? And are Merric and Sonya going to be capable of learning that at some point?

Also, cool to see Canas. Apparently, he uses an Owl Tome, making him the only 3-4 Star that has Raorlowl, as Katarina is 5-star only. And Linus as a GHB? So we can get the Four Fangs together. Neat.

Also, new comic!
*pouty Veronica is precious* :laugh: Funny, yet for some reason wholesome as well. Although I better be seeing some Spiderman "Faker!" images using Xander after this comic. As well as alot of meme images with that Kiran pose.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Why the **** Im not this lucky on the Legendary Banana?
I wanted Deidre to pair her with Sigurd, but this is fine as I got a Dragon****er unit anyway

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
So, wasn't there somebody who really wanted Legault in FEH? Because that's a reality now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom