• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 more day for BBtag :bluejump:

only question is "do I get physical and use that damn gamestop card that's at like $200, or get digital so I dont have to leave the house and so I can always have it on me like smash"

also by pure coincidence i have the next 3 days off lol. lot's of time to git gud lol

:186:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
1 more day for BBtag :bluejump:

only question is "do I get physical and use that damn gamestop card that's at like $200, or get digital so I dont have to leave the house and so I can always have it on me like smash"

also by pure coincidence i have the next 3 days off lol. lot's of time to git gud lol

:186:
imma get it digital because I cant be bothered to take out cards

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I mean.

There's nothing wrong with quoting Dr. King.

But... admit it when you do.

You ain't fooling anyone.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I mean...

Guy quotes Dr. King multiple times. Okay.

Guy says it isn't about racism.

What?

D

Deleted member

Bad and naughty androids are placed in the android compartment to atone for their crimes

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I remember playing through Heavy Rain and my mom watched the whole playthrough.

**** that game. It was pretty dumb. Also the only playable characters I liked were the ones that coukd die during the one day that it didn’t rain during the day.. I got the ****tiest ending too. The killer was the only one that lived and he got away scott free.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
And im sure you are wired because your wifi sucks ***
but in all seriousness I get people want people to be wired but maybe they should check their own wifi before telling others their wifi sucks
I share my Wi-Fi, with my Mum, brother and Niece, its not that I have crap Wi-Fi, its fairly decent, its that my house has multiple users, so being wired in, makes me more secure.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've always had this theory that David Cage couldn't get into film as a career, but really honest to God wanted to be Stanley Kubrick or the like. And like look I'm a film major, film is great I love the cameras and the cinematic experiences. But like, all the techniques he's learned are from the bad directors: the ones who have their head so up their own asses they think they're smarter than they really are.

Like he wants to talk about the hard topics, the ones about social injustice and the like. But he doesn't really know how, or doesn't get the whole topic. So it just looks like it's coming out his own ass, because it is.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

I've always had this theory that David Cage couldn't get into film as a career, but really honest to God wanted to be Stanley Kubrick or the like. And like look I'm a film major, film is great I love the cameras and the cinematic experiences. But like, all the techniques he's learned are from the bad directors: the ones who have their head so up their own ***** they think they're smarter than they really are.

Like he wants to talk about the hard topics, the ones about social injustice and the like. But he doesn't really know how, or doesn't get the whole topic. So it just looks like it's coming out his own ***, because it is.
Well, its kind of always been clear he wanted to in the Film Industry, and not the Video-Game one, seeing as he doesn't use the proper narrative tools a video-game would use, and uses Film narrative tools instead.

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I've always had this theory that David Cage couldn't get into film as a career, but really honest to God wanted to be Stanley Kubrick or the like. And like look I'm a film major, film is great I love the cameras and the cinematic experiences. But like, all the techniques he's learned are from the bad directors: the ones who have their head so up their own ***** they think they're smarter than they really are.

Like he wants to talk about the hard topics, the ones about social injustice and the like. But he doesn't really know how, or doesn't get the whole topic. So it just looks like it's coming out his own ***, because it is.
Something somthing androids in the back of the bus.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Technically on the Playstation controller, it is a Cross, not an X.
Aren't they pretty much the same? Lol
And to be exact, Japanese prefer calling X "Cross"
Like how Xenoblade X, is called "Cross" in Japan, same with Monster Hunter X and XX.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Someone just sent me a friend request in FEH who has a 4*+9 Jeorge with Parthia as their lead.

I didn't even know you could do that.

Moydow

The fairest of them all
BRoomer
Someone just sent me a friend request in FEH who has a 4*+9 Jeorge with Parthia as their lead.

I didn't even know you could do that.
Promote one Jeorge to 5*, merge him into a 4* Jeorge, and voila, you get a 4* +1 Jeorge with Parthia (or anyone with a prf weapon). If you have enough 4*s to spare and don't plan on merging them past 5* +5, then a 4* +10 is a cheap way of getting the most out of them.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Promote one Jeorge to 5*, merge him into a 4* Jeorge, and voila, you get a 4* +1 Jeorge with Parthia (or anyone with a prf weapon). If you have enough 4*s to spare and don't plan on merging them past 5* +5, then a 4* +10 is a cheap way of getting the most out of them.
Huh... I learned something today.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
I'll just watch the first Blade Runner instead of the become human game, thanks.

Chrono.

David Cage is hack and it's really noticeable with his games because of how obviously badly directed they are. Other devs get away with similar **** cause they can mostly cover it up by being really good in other areas ("you will be ashamed of your words and deeds".)

Though with David Cage, he literally has no legs to stand on. Just look at this quote of his.

The funny part about Cage is that everyone and their mom knows he's a hack and calls him out on it. His games get mediocre to above average reception at best. Yet they keep selling and he'll keep having a platform.

Even with the misconduct accusations that seemingly disappeared.

Chrono.

If I can get a red Gohan in Dokkan Battle I can have a full saiyan team.
There's an STR Ultimate Gohan but he's a Festival exclusive so he's not on any banners.

Your best next option is this guy.

Or wait for this guy cause he'll be free and is actually stronger lol.

EDIT: Broken images lol

I think if you quote you'll see them.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
There's an STR Ultimate Gohan but he's a Festival exclusive so he's not on any banners.

Your best next option is this guy.

Or wait for this guy cause he'll be free and is actually stronger lol.

EDIT: Broken images lol

I think if you quote you'll see them.
I didn’t see them. lol
Maybe attach the pics?

Starlight_Lily

So remind me again, what are the reason's David Cage is a hack?

I already know he's a awful boss, since he has quite a number of piled accusations for things he's done to his employees.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Clicked the button and got sent to the Genealogy video lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom