• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
God those names are bad.
But people will get those games anyway, so, the companies wouldn't really care how ridiculous they sound.

XD I mean, heck, even with the logo redesign, even if it looks like a **** seen from above to the point that people printed in 3D after a load of call outs and memes, they still go along with it (Ubisoft's new one)

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
But people will get those games anyway, so, the companies wouldn't really care how ridiculous they sound.

XD I mean, heck, even with the logo redesign, even if it looks like a **** seen from above to the point that people printed in 3D after a load of call outs and memes, they still go along with it (Ubisoft's new one)
I mean I will too but the Punch Out and Star Fox ones especially just sound lazy.

The following is a test post.

It is intended to remind people how awesome Little Mac is. It most likely is just 2 broken images.

EDIT: I was right
'

:061:

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

The following is a test post.

It is intended to remind people how awesome Little Mac is. It most likely is just 2 broken images.

EDIT: I was right

Yeah it’s 2 broken images that work now that I quoted you but probably won’t when i post this reply.

D

Deleted member

If Yoshi's Flipping Island is an Actual Thing™ I'll change my avatar to the first thing that's posted after this post.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
OMG now that Pokemon Go Eevee/ Pikachu was released, people are saying that Piuk's rumors could be true about the real gen 8

Piuk, who said he was translating the game. A game that won't come out for a year and a half.

What, are they just going to sit on it for a year?

Piuk, who modified his own theory to match up with the Let's Go rumors

This is the last test before I give up.

Smashboards plz. Zeb needs a new Sig
EDIT YEAHHHHHHHH

GETTEM MAC BABY
EDIT 2
IT FITS PERFECTLY GOD I LOVE IT

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
This is the last test before I give up.

Smashboards plz. Zeb needs a new Sig
EDIT YEAHHHHHHHH

GETTEM MAC BABY
EDIT 2
IT FITS PERFECTLY GOD I LOVE IT
I really hope Little Mac gets an English voice in the next Smash. I hate that I'm annoyed that simple grunts sound Japanese, but they do and I am.

AndreaAC

I mean I will too but the Punch Out and Star Fox ones especially just sound lazy.
I agree on that. The one that kind of seems odd to me is "Metroid Prime Renegade", first, because they forgot the 4, and seeing the word "Renegade", I dunno, it doesn't have that much of a "click" I think, it may be just me.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I agree on that. The one that kind of seems odd to me is "Metroid Prime Renegade", first, because they forgot the 4, and seeing the word "Renegade", I dunno, it doesn't have that much of a "click" I think, it may be just me.
Yes to this too, and keeping with the Metroid topic...

Your avy...

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Dropping the 4 would be the weird part, but lots of sequels do that at some point.

The Renegade is probably referring to Sylux, since he's probably some Federation project gone mad or something. In Hunters, it mentioned Sylux hating them and Samus.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
>playing Fallout Shelter
>gets attacked by a radscorpian
>needs power, rushes room
>gets attacked by another radscorpian due to failed rush
>needs power really badly
>decides to not risk rushing again and waits for power to come in normally instead
>gets attacked by Mole Rats in a random incident

I didn't deserve this.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Dropping the 4 would be the weird part, but lots of sequels do that at some point.

The Renegade is probably referring to Sylux, since he's probably some Federation project gone mad or something. In Hunters, it mentioned Sylux hating them and Samus.
Usually it's even the fourth entry that drops the number, too, since that's the point consumers start going "really, they made another one of those?" Plus the whole 4=death thing.

Also interesting is how many games that do keep the 4 in their title that aren't actually the fourth game in their series.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I'm sure there's a joke to be had here but I don't get it.
I guess it's the letter H then, though.
I don't know if there is in general, but for me and for what I know, there is.
And despite the risque thumbnail, the video is actually safe.

Basically, you could say I never saw the letter in the same way ever again.
I saw this episode of Whose Line long before I found out last week that apparently, the letter h is actually very popular with girls in Japan as a direct way of asking for sex rather than using the actual word because apparently, the letter h sounds "cuter" compared to the actual word. :laugh:

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Basically, you could say I never saw the letter in the same way ever again.
I saw this episode of Whose Line long before I found out last week that apparently, the letter h is actually very popular with girls in Japan as a direct way of asking for sex rather than using the actual word because apparently, the letter h sounds "cuter" compared to the actual word. :laugh:
dude if that scars you for life then your very very fragile

Ivander

Smash Legend
dude if that scars you for life then your very very fragile
I didn't say "if you wish to scar yourself for life", all I just said was, "if you wish to scar yourself more". Doesn't necessarily mean your life.

And regardless, I've seen worse.

Chrono.

Dropping the 4 in Prime wouldn't weird me out so much because it could still be a working title.

At least that's how I see it.

AndreaAC

Yes to this too, and keeping with the Metroid topic...

Your avy...
xP I thought you had seen it before. I many friends know me because of pretty crazy ideas I come up with for years. This started in 2014.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Usually it's even the fourth entry that drops the number, too, since that's the point consumers start going "really, they made another one of those?" Plus the whole 4=death thing.

Also interesting is how many games that do keep the 4 in their title that aren't actually the fourth game in their series.
Yeah, like Fast and the Furious, the fourth movie isn't labeled with a 4. But then they gave up and started numbering them again.

Speaking of those movies, I'm waiting for Vin Diesel to start drifting on a rocketship, which itself is drifiting on an asteroid, in the opposite direction. Cause most move franchises that have many sequels go into space at some point.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah, like Fast and the Furious, the fourth movie isn't labeled with a 4. But then they gave up and started numbering them again.

Speaking of those movies, I'm waiting for Vin Diesel to start drifting on a rocketship, which itself is drifiting on an asteroid, in the opposite direction. Cause most move franchises that have many sequels go into space at some point.
Okay, that sounds way too awesome, honestly.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
My brother already got BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle
IMG_20180531_122756.jpg

Oh boy...
I haven't got it, and probably not this month or even next month.

AndreaAC

Oh I’ve seen it before but it didn’t really register until now.
xD You aren't the only one. There's another one I have that I keep it more hidden than this one, a friend thought he was seeing things and started to come up with conclussions about it, so when I told him it was a thing, he was like "I suspected it, but I thought I was going crazy!"

AndreaAC

My birthday is also in a couple days...
I mean, at least the suffering of thinking about it will end up soon, meanwhile, I have to wait until december. ; - ;

:p Also, just in case you didn't noticed (but I guess you did), what I do with Ridley and Rosalina is like an equivalent to Bowser and Peach, but obviously way better and innocent. I know Ridley is a murderer and whatnot, but Rosalina isn't Samus :p No reason to act the same way around her. I would have written how all of this happened if I wasn't so lazy.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So I guess folks are starting to believe that E3 Nintendo leak because someone who knew of Fallout 76 before the reveal said it was real.

Yoshi’s flipping island would be fantastic if real.
Ok, two things:
1-Where's Falliut 76 in this?
2-A 4chan text leak came true I'm willing to believe printed Word documents now too #TeamReal
Never forget the time a 4chan user leaked a full Nintendo direct by posting a photo of all the video files for it.
The letter H
I found the perfect avi for Shishœ:

OMG now that Pokemon Go Eevee/ Pikachu was released, people are saying that Piuk's rumors could be true about the real gen 8

Piuk, who said he was translating the game. A game that won't come out for a year and a half.

What, are they just going to sit on it for a year?

Piuk, who modified his own theory to match up with the Let's Go rumors
I actually touched upon this earlier today and compared it to the plus and minus rumor. It’s all a weird thing that I don’t even really know how to think on it.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I didn't say "if you wish to scar yourself for life", all I just said was, "if you wish to scar yourself more". Doesn't necessarily mean your life.

And regardless, I've seen worse.
either way my point being that isn't going to scar anyone unless their rather fragile

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I mean, at least the suffering of thinking about it will end up soon, meanwhile, I have to wait until december. ; - ;

:p Also, just in case you didn't noticed (but I guess you did), what I do with Ridley and Rosalina is like an equivalent to Bowser and Peach, but obviously way better and innocent. I know Ridley is a murderer and whatnot, but Rosalina isn't Samus :p No reason to act the same way around her. I would have written how all of this happened if I wasn't so lazy.
Nah the second it’s my birthday I’ll start fretting about the fact that my 30th is next.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

Franchises that released three numbered, then released at least one game in the franchise without a number, before then releasing a "fourth" numbered game:

Resident Evil
Grand Theft Auto
Uncharted
Metal Gear Solid
Halo
Fallout

Plus I'm sure there's a bunch of others I don't remember off the top of my head. It's like all these devs had the same fear that customers wouldn't react well to a fourth title and then realized that was dumb but also decided it would be dumb to just start counting again at five.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom