• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I just saw Rosalina entrance in Mario Tennis Aces.
shout out to @Swiftie_Muggle for uploading it on YouTube.
Luma with Rosalina is always splendid.
>They're still juggling two VAs for her in one game

Nintendo, seriously, it isn't hard. Just pick one.

Like they should just make it canon that there are two Rosalinas at this point.

Last edited:

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
Soooooo pokemon lets go made gen 1 super relevant again....squirtle and ivysaur's chances rising

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Saw this meme:

It would be more fit if Malos was switched to Nia.
Those who finished chapter 7 of XC2 will know why lol.

So I sort of assumed E3 would be pokemon/smash central. (yes I know pokemon isnt at e3, but there is a first for everything)

But now pokemon is already revealed. . .and I dont think it would be JUST smash. Expectations for E3 just changed for me.

gimme punch out
:061:

D

Deleted member

I'm scared the Pokemon newcomer in Smash could be that new one they teased but part of me is more hopeful of a Gen 7 one since Gen 8 is so far away.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
>They're still juggling two VAs for her in one game

Nintendo, seriously, it isn't hard. Just pick one.

Like they should just make it canon that there are two Rosalinas at this point.
Urgh, for me it doesn't really matter too much. But I hope they keep her voice from MK7...

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Saw this meme:

The "Why" response actually fits Nia the most, considering one of her big character arcs is learning to accept herself for who she is.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
The "Why" response actually fits Nia the most, considering one of her big character arcs is learning to accept herself for who she is.
I’ve wondered after seeing this awhile back what NintenZone people would be for this.

WaddleMatt

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW 5950 1333 3717
If I somehow manage to get to 1000 messages by Sunday I will be confused.

Maybe that is a bit faster than 'fairly quickly' :p

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
That new Steins; Gate 0 episode had me like:

Like, damn, I almost teared up watching it. Easily my favorite episode thus far!

Reading Steiner activated and brought Okabe back to the Alpha Timeline where Kurisu lives and Mayuri is dead. Yep, after 7 episodes being reminded of how no Kurisu is suffering for Okabe and Maho, now we see how Mayuri's death affected Okabe and all his friends for the worse.

We see Mayuri's friend (who replaced Mayuri at the maid cafe with Feris) breaking down just from remembering Mayuri, Daru getting angry at Okabe when the latter brought up the possibility of Mayuri living in another timeline while the former was reminded of how he had a role in Mayuri's death, and Okabe standing in front of Mayuri's grave from morning until night (from what Kurisu tells us).

Okabe becomes even more traumatized than he already is seeing a world without Mayuri and knowing one timeline has one girl he loves dead while the other he's childhood friends with alive (Beta line) while the other timeline is vice versa (Alpha line). There's just no escaping the pain of losing the ones he closest to. The scene when he visits Mayuri's grave and reaches out to the sky, imitating her signature stargaze reach, as he cried was so beautiful and heartbreaking. The cinematography was also fantastic, and they really portrayed it in a way like Mayuri came down from heaven to give Okabe a handshake.

The emotion from Mayuri's loss is one part that made this a great episode, but the other half was a reminder why Kurisu is best girl!

She realizes the Okabe that just arrived in the Alpha Timeline came from the Beta Timeline. Remembering how distraught Okabe was over Mayuri's death in the Alpha timeline just from seeing how Okabe is traumatized again, she cannot bear to see him in the state he is now. From the time prior, we learn that she rebuilt the Phone Microwave time machine from scratch to bring Okabe to the other timeline.

Okabe is skeptical and sad; the loss of Mayuri is too much for him, but he also does not want to go back to a timeline where Kurisu is dead. To Kurisu, she doesn't mind. She willingly accepts dying in another timeline just so she doesn't see Okabe being distraught anymore. Yep, Kurisu still loves him! She even KISSES him right before she sends him back. Man, the episode was just pulling my heart strings at that point!

Then we learn the events leading up to Kurisu running into Okabe's lab on the last second in episode 22 of the original Steins; Gate where he is sent back just as she is about to confess. Turns out they sent a D-mail to her with the message "Don't come in." Her reading the message bought Okabe enough time to press the button to trigger phone microwave; otherwise, if it wasn't for that message, Okabe wouldn't have pressed the button upon hearing Kurisu say "I love you."

This was such an awesome and emotional episode overall!

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Saw this meme:

Oh my gosh that one quote is entirely out of context and I still want to smack Hans in the mouth.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Which one is Hans?
The last one.

I mean, Malos is entirely smackable on his own even just from the tiny bit of Xeno 2 I played, but the flashback to the reference. . .wheeeew.

Chrono.

So I guess folks are starting to believe that E3 Nintendo leak because someone who knew of Fallout 76 before the reveal said it was real.

D

Deleted member

So I guess folks are starting to believe that E3 Nintendo leak because someone who knew of Fallout 76 before the reveal said it was real.

Ok, two things:
1-Where's Falliut 76 in this?
2-A 4chan text leak came true I'm willing to believe printed Word documents now too #TeamReal

Chrono.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yoshi simply lost his **** after getting busted commiting tax fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom