• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

It's always satisfying to get successful High Noons.

And HanzoXSymmetra>>>>>>McCreeXHanzo, a ship that came out of absolutely nowhere.
I don't need to have any knowledge on OW shipping discourse to know how wromg you are.
The guy dressing up like a cowboy for no reason is objectively the best partner for a guy bringing a bow to a gun fight.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Meanwhile in an alternate universe where Toga is in UA... Which I somewhat can see thing happen...

Ivander

Smash Legend
I don't need to have any knowledge on OW shipping discourse.
Of course you don't. Cause most of it is out of absolutely nowhere from the game and from the fanbase.

And more like a gun to a bow fight, as Hanzo makes mincemeat out of just about everyone after his recent change nowadays. Stupid Hanzo Mains, they said. Take out Scatter Arrow, they said. He won't ever be a must need in the Meta, they said.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Got back in from Deadpool 2 today.

It was pretty good. Better than the first imo.

The actors all did their lines perfectly, and the dialog was hilarious. Some of the jokes definitely earned that R rating but made them better.

The story was pretty well done with some great moments. It was also pretty cool to see:

Juggernaut and have him apart of the climax. That whole final scene where they all go to the mutants home was great and the backstory there really helped things out.

Also domino was pretty bad ***.

Overall great movie and I can't wait to see where they go from here.

D

Deleted member

Of course you don't. Cause most of it is out of absolutely nowhere from the game and from the fanbase.

And more like a gun to a bow fight, as Hanzo makes mincemeat out of just about everyone after his recent change nowadays. Stupid Hanzo Mains, they said. Take out Scatter Arrow, they said. He won't ever be a must need in the Meta, they said.
Oh yeah, why did they remove Scatter Arrow? His current skill is basically just a copy from McCree's rapid firing.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Oh yeah, why did they remove Scatter Arrow? His current skill is basically just a copy from McCree's rapid firing.
Why not let this "dedicated Scatter Arrow" Reddit do the explaining for you?
https://www.reddit.com/r/myaimistrue/

And that's not even all of the videos that were posted on the Overwatch Reddit.

But believe me, it's still enjoyable to watch others suffer from "Simple Geometry".

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I actually like the Hanzo change. I find it way better then his scatter arrows. Its easy to take on opponents with it and one shots a lot of characters if you hit at least 3 of the arrows.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So basically, people were just salty?
Yes. Basically, many people suffered from "getting headshot by that one lone Scatter Arrow from a mile away". But the other reason was because it was easy to one-shot Tanks with it, especially Orisa. Basically, people, especially Tank mains, found no fun in it and felt it was very much bull.

Edit: Like here's one that goes into the detail.
https://gfycat.com/FlickeringElectricCreature

Edit: And another one.
https://imgur.com/a/syme4

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Yes scatter shot got easy one shots but when I used it nothing happened
That basically sums up my experience with most characters in Overwatch and Team Fortress 2, especially TF2's Demoman.

NonSpecificGuy

The Extraordinary is in What We Do
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
It's Cody time.
Guy in the beginning is Kenny Omega, didn't recognize him at first lol.
Still waiting on Mike Haggar to finally showup in Street Fighter.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It's Cody time.
Hey, remember how people wanted the Mayor of Metro City in a Street Fighter game?

Well, we kinda got one now :troll:

Last edited:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I don't need to have any knowledge on OW shipping discourse to know how wromg you are.
The guy dressing up like a cowboy for no reason is objectively the best partner for a guy bringing a bow to a gun fight.
I prefer the easy ones like Soldier 76 and Reaper.
Reaper doesn't even reload, which is cool,and Soldier 76 can heal.

AreJay25

May or May Not Be Pac-Man
It's Cody time.
Looks great. Like the fact that you can choose between his knife or Haggar's pipe.

And I don't know if is true or not but apparently the guy on the phone is Xavier Woods.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
My character art instructor worked on Overwatch. She did Vanilla Brigitte, Dragon Symmetra, Junker D.Va, among others. Leticia Gillette, for those curious.

D

Deleted member

My character art instructor worked on Overwatch. She did Vanilla Brigitte, Dragon Symmetra, Junker D.Va, among others. Leticia Gillette, for those curious.
I love Brigitte even if I couldn't figure out how the hell to play as her.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Here's some more 4K60 gameplay of Wii U games.

And yes, you're seeing correctly. I am playing Smash and Mario Kart online through official Nintendo servers. In fact, that Smash game was against one of my best friends, who I asked to play with me for the sake of me testing online functionality. What's more, he's playing from his Wii U console.

It took me a little while to work through all of the steps properly, but what I've essentially done is dumped various files from my Wii U - some system files needed for connecting to the Nintendo Network, my NNID account data and Wii U user data, the Friends List app and Mii data.

At this point, it is safe to say CEMU has effectively replaced my Wii U. The only thing left is to figure out how to run mods for Wii U games in CEMU. Also, there is a way to convert save files for BotW Switch into BotW Wii U save files. I'm still debating about whether or not to do this, but it would be nice to legitimately continue my actual BotW save in CEMU.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It got rebooted.

Episode 2 is still in the works, I think.
Dude I remember that series from back in the Summer of 2006. Back then I was just 11 years old about to start Middle School.

Hot damn I feel old!

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I changed title.

Before the year 2000, the year 2000 was epitomized as a really futuristic date. Flying cars, hover boards, and breakfast platter machine alarm clocks. There was also some Conan skit they used to do that was kind of dumb.

I was thinking earlier that “NintenZone” looked like a corny 80’s futuristic word, so there you go. Mystery solved. Good dog, Scooby.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I changed title.

Before the year 2000, the year 2000 was epitomized as a really futuristic date. Flying cars, hover boards, and breakfast platter machine alarm clocks. There was also some Conan skit they used to do that was kind of dumb.

I was thinking earlier that “NintenZone” looked like a corny 80’s futuristic word, so there you go. Mystery solved. Good dog, Scooby.
I hang out in the 80s?

OH MY GOD! TIME TRAVEL WORKS, GUYS! :awesome:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
That means you got a contact for good, convincing fake leaks. :troll:
You jest, but I've said before, it's unbelievable how much stuff gets shared among the relatively small pool of industry people down here. I know more about a couple upcoming games and films than I ever knew about Smash Wii U back during that leak. And no, nunya getting any info. Wait for E3.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I wasn't even 10 back then.

You oldie :V
Damn, i'm going to be walking with a cane soon. :(

Although I could've sworn you were older. I checked your page before and it said you were like 27-29ish.
I changed title.

Lol I remember reading an Archie comic from back in the day where a character said we'd be living on Mars by the year 2010.

Wonder why authors and some others were so extravagant with their predictions for the future? IIRC I remember hearing something in the mid-2000's about how in the year 2020 we'd have pocket cars lol.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You jest, but I've said before, it's unbelievable how much stuff gets shared among the relatively small pool of industry people down here. I know more about a couple upcoming games and films than I ever knew about Smash Wii U back during that leak.
Wait, really? That's so awesome, vaan! :b:

Care to tell us a f-

And no, nunya getting any info. Wait for E3.
Party pooper :glare:

Damn, i'm going to be walking with a cane soon. :(

Although I could\ve sworn you were older. I checked your page before and it said you were like 27-29ish.
It never said that lol :laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom