• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Is this Kill La Kill? :V
No, too much clothing on the characters :v

No, Kill la Kill has actually good and fluid animation, that's the anime adaptation of UQ Holder and it's uh...

It's a thing that's for sure
What is it with Ken Akumatsu manga's getting **** anime, first Negima, now UQ Holder.

Umm...why does the cloned pokemon have better IV's than the one I actually have?
You clearly are a scientist who worked on Mewtwo, only explanation. :v

Chrono.

I got that Minotia kid on my first try. I got excited for a second cause I thought he wasn't Tapion.
Tbh I just wanna pull on the banner for the Elder Kais and the chance of getting an LR.

If I pull Tapion/Hirudegarn that would be cool tho.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
D

Deleted member

All I remember about pokejungle was their twitter randomly tweeting that black people were insignifcant or some ****.

ALSO WHY DID NONE OF YOU WARN ME AVOUT RAIN IN BTW GOOD GOD THIS **** SUCKS I CAN'T CLIMB AND EVERY TIME I NEED FIRE FOR A SIDEQUEST THERE'S NOTHING BUT GODDAMB RAIN
Welcome to Rain At Inconvenient Times: The Game

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
I had a feeling that was the case.

Still think this week is the one, though.
I think so as well, rumors have been going around about a late May reveal and even Nibel implies that this week will be interesting, so I think we do have something in the pipeline for the game sooner rather then later.

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I know I'm gonna get some flak for this, but I don't really consider the show that was linked as looking like anime. . .or Avatar: The Last Airbender either, since that's often called anime. It's a western artstyle with eastern influences. Panty and Stocking would basically be an example of the reverse. And neither of those things really register as "anime" in my head, unless we're being pedantic and using the Japanese definition of anime in which case all cartoons are anime by default. But in the way the term is typically used, western shows don't generally count as anime to me not because they're made in the west but because the artstyle is very, very obviously more different from anime than the vast majority of animes are from each other.

Like, if it's about writing tropes you may as well call something like Steven Universe anime and be about as close to the point.

Sorry, kind of a pet peeve of mine, heh.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
If we get a Pokémon announcement before May ends, I'll eat... a bag of those ugly Jurassic World Doritos.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
What's up with the new title?
ALSO WHY DID NONE OF YOU WARN ME AVOUT RAIN IN BTW GOOD GOD THIS **** SUCKS I CAN'T CLIMB AND EVERY TIME I NEED FIRE FOR A SIDEQUEST THERE'S NOTHING BUT GODDAMB RAIN
Welcome to Hell.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
I know I'm gonna get some flak for this, but I don't really consider the show that was linked as looking like anime. . .or Avatar: The Last Airbender either, since that's often called anime. It's a western artstyle with eastern influences. Panty and Stocking would basically be an example of the reverse. And neither of those things really register as "anime" in my head, unless we're being pedantic and using the Japanese definition of anime in which case all cartoons are anime by default. But in the way the term is typically used, western shows don't generally count as anime to me not because they're made in the west but because the artstyle is very, very obviously more different from anime than the vast majority of animes are from each other.

Like, if it's about writing tropes you may as well call something like Steven Universe anime and be about as close to the point.

I call Panty and Stocking an anime because, well, it was made in japan, just has western influence

Avatar on thr other hand, I dont call an anime. May have, I guess "Japanese influence" which I dont see but it was made in the west so I dont call it an anime

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Finished making the names for the 62 Smash 3DS/Wii U amiibo cards I have.

But I'm still waiting for the last 2 amiibo cards to come in the mail.

D

Deleted member

Just change the title to 20XX already
[STAND NAME]
KING OF EVIL

[STAND MASTER]
ROSALINA

The future of modding is now

Avatar doesn't have a westerm artstyle, it's clearly anime-inspired.

Still, I'm gonna be pedantic and call "anime=japan" because at the end of the day they're all just cartoons.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Guys, for the record, if I'm not here explaining the title shortly after it changes, chances are I wasn't the one who changed it. :p
I'd still send them home :V
All three are good boys, Mythra.

Well, one good boy and two good men but still.
What is Ogma doing there though. He's generally considered more of Brave Sword fodder than feather fodder.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Hey, it seems that today is Chrom's birthday. Maybe it's time I upgrade him to five stars to see what he's capable of. Let's see...
Well, he was being helpful, now my Catria has aether hahaha. I suppose he'll get his chance another day

And since I'm feeling memey right now, guess I can share this too. I got husbando Marth and I'm having lot's of fun with him in the Tempest Trials. But the best part is that I can finally make the best pairing for Marth a reality

Catria deserves the best :upsidedown:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Ever since Opo implied he was afraid of seeing Chrom getting foddered for Aether on his Birthday I've seen two users doing that.

Delighfully Devilish

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight

Well, your not wrong, Avatar the Last Airbender isn't a anime, since it fails the definition of anime. So your fine.

Since Anime is just short hand for Japanese animation over here, cause people didn't call them cartoons, cause cartoons had the stigma of being 'kid' shows

Guys, for the record, if I'm not here explaining the title shortly after it changes, chances are I wasn't the one who changed it. :p
Hmm, well that leaves only 3 suspects then @PushDustIn , @Metal Tyrannomon X and @Hat N' Clogs , since admins don't usually mess with the title here. And through process of elmination, Push doesn't frequent here anymore, and I don't know Hat N' Clogs that well.

And with the current title its pretty clear who the true suspect is.

It was @Metal Tyrannomon X , you've been watching 2000 anime again haven't you!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So....I'm assuming the new title is related to Street Fighter 3? And if it isn't, I'll just pretend that it is I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom