• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

If you don't know anything about any of the Epic of Remnants, than that's great. Don't spoil yourself on any of the Epic of Remnants. Or even the Event that happens between the 1st and 2nd Epics.
No, I know what hapoens in them. Only Cosmos of the Lostbelt hasn't been fully spoiled to me lol

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I was worried you killed Chrom a day before his birthday. :p
Oh, funny you should mention that. I was just putting the finishing touches on a certain project of mine... :estatic:

Ivander

Smash Legend
No, I know what hapoens in them. Only Cosmos of the Lostbelt hasn't been fully spoiled to me lol
What about the Event SE.RA.PH? Do you know anything about that event?

If you don't, please don't look it up At least don't spoil yourself on that.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I would actually say go with the neutral one for now. That way nothing is harmed and she can make a great res and def tank whole having hp to back it up.

Also they don’t?
I could have sworn we have gotten trailers on weekends before

Thanks for the tip; time to get that Sieglinde

From what I understand they avoid weekends, but considering I started to play last month, I don't know that much about IS' behavior :p

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I've got 3 pokemon, Tyrogue, Spinarak, and Chikorita. And the next gym is a flying type gym

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
pretty much nothing but roaming around backing in forth in a line on the floor

ya?
Just relaxing before going to bed. I’m glad the store manager changed my shift. Cause I just finished my shift at 11 and was supposed to beback for 7 am but he got it so I could come in at 9. :p

Up is a movie :troll:

Last edited by a moderator:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just did the cloning glitch for the first time in gold. I can now trade my chikorita to crystal without having to give it up

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Umm...why does the cloned pokemon have better IV's than the one I actually have?

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I don’t need words it’s gett8ng merged with the post above it eventually.

You mean do I enjoy hurting Uni? I guess so..
I mean... haven't you basically admitted you like Uni before? This could be why you enjoy doing that to him because it's your form of affection to him. :p

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

I mean... haven't you basically admitted you like Uni before? This could be why you enjoy doing that to him because it's your form of affection to him. :p
I do like Uni. I’d feel bad if this is a form of affection since all he gets is pain from me.

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
I do like Uni. I’d feel bad if this is a form of affection since all he gets is pain from me.
Hmm.... well, are there non-painful super saiyan ways of giving him affection then? I imagine you've tossed him around enough at this point. :p

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988

Hmm.... well, are there non-painful super saiyan ways of giving him affection then? I imagine you've tossed him around enough at this point. :p
I’m sure I could find other gifs but I enjoy this one since I feel people at this point associate me with Kale.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
These Playoffs are ****in nuts
hougsw6.PNG

Both Conference Finals are going to Game 7 for the first time since 1979
Yet I still think this will end in ****ing Warriors vs Cavs in The Finals again.

Micaiah is a really good unit <3

I also would like to have Simon in Smash.
I dunno how the hell I did it; I messed up and got 3 units killed and Micaiah managed to solo 3 Blue Tomes and a Lance.
I legit learned to play defense today :213:

Spent thirty orbs trying for Caeda, but to no avail. Sticking to my budget though and won't summon again. Sorry, Marthipan.

On the bright side I got my first Abel and Shigure.
How many Orbs do you have?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
These Playoffs are ****in nuts
View attachment 145935
Both Conference Finals are going to Game 7 for the first time since 1979
Yet I still think this will end in ****ing Warriors vs Cavs in The Finals again.

I dunno how the hell I did it; I messed up and got 3 units killed and Micaiah managed to solo 3 Blue Tomes and a Lance.

How many Orbs do you have?
250 after spending the thirty.

Troykv

Smash Master
Yesh!... I need more copies of Micaiah, I want to create 4 Micaiah +10 eventually because... Why not?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Well.

I beat the Silver Lynnel in BOTW.

I've done the hardest thing in the game without dying.

I think I'm ready to go fight Ganon.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Some poketuber said that Torterra had the worst Movepool of grass Pokemon

And with access to Stone Edge, Earthquake, Superpower, Crunch, Iron Head, Wood Hammer ...I have no idea what he's talking about

I know Torterra's not that great, but in gen 5 I was wishing Serperior had half that good of a movepool. I was stuck with grass and normal attacks

Also apparently a 4x weakness to ice is devastating, but a 4x weakness to rock is meh.

---

My point of bringing this up though was I was trying to use a Pokemon Calculator to see what'd it take for Torterra to beat a Charizard Y, and the calculator refuses to give Torterra the win. No matter what I do.

The charizard y can't deal any damage and it still refuses to give Torterra the win.

it says Charizard y will struggle the Torterra to death in 9 turns

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
My point of bringing this up though was I was trying to use a Pokemon Calculator to see what'd it take for Torterra to beat a Charizard Y, and the calculator refuses to give Torterra the win. No matter what I do.

The charizard y can't deal any damage and it still refuses to give Torterra the win.

it says Charizard y will struggle the Torterra to death in 9 turns
And why can't stone edge give Torterra the win?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
And why can't stone edge give Torterra the win?
I have no idea, it just won't accept that Torterra can win.

I even put down that the Stone Edge is a Z-move and crits.

It calculates the damage is "2206%" of Charizard Y's HP but the actual text showing who wins just says "(9.9 - 11.7%) -- possible 9HKO" in Charizard Y's favor.

I think it's just bias

---

Edit: After giving Torterra 252 speed EV's and Charizard Y 0 speed EV's, and Torterra 31 Speed IV's and Charizard Y 0 speed Iv's, Charizard Y was still faster.

So I lowered Charizard Y's level to the point that Speed was lower than Torterra and FINALLY it gave Torterra the win.

It just assumes that if Charizard Y is faster than Torterra, there is no chance it can win. Even if the Charizard only can struggle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom