• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Your overconfidence will be your downfall.

Much like anyone who has control over lots of things.
Not really when I can end betrayal before it even happens. :shades:

Absolute Power remains Absolute when it come to me.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Except your power is not absolute.

Otherwise, your alter ego would've had an actual reason to be a threat :V
He slipped on a friggin banana peel that ended his evil reign of terror. I never want to be compared to that loser. :glare:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
He slipped on a friggin banana peel that ended his evil reign of terror. I never want to be compared to that loser. :glare:
But here's the thing about that; he was an alter ego of you, not a separate entity.

Anything he could do, any weaknesses he had, all that kind of stuff... it's all theoritically things you also have since you were two sides of the same coin.

Whether you like it or not, you are that loser. :V

Last edited:
On the one hand, I really want to use that event as an avatar now.

On the other, my natural pre-disposition towards being anti-spoiler makes me not want to use an avi from 2004. . .
:061:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
But here's the thing about that; he was an alter ego of you, not a separate entity.

Anything he could do, any weaknesses he had, all that kind of stuff... it's all theoritically things you also have since you were two sides of the same coin.

Whether you like it or not, you are that loser. :V
Nah he just took all the weaker qualities I had which is why he was killed off in the manner he was. :smirk:

Chrono.

On the one hand, I really want to use that event as an avatar now.

On the other, my natural pre-disposition towards being anti-spoiler makes me not want to use an avi from 2004. . .
:061:
Everyone who at least knows a bit of Fate knows Alters exist.

Ivander

Smash Legend
So Nintendo/GameFreak just trademarked Eevee's likeness in China.

Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee might just be one of Nintendo's worst kept secrets...at least for this year.
Nowadays, anything seems to be a worst kept secret. I think that's why we all appreciate Cloud in one way or another, because he's one of the ones that got through and it was a genuine surprise that really hit home.
An extra Brave Lucina I had lying around. My Brave Lucina already is over level 40 so I'm not missing much.

Why do you ask?
Do you have to ask why to our local Chrom expert? :smirk:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
You're so delusional...

Step away from your fantasies and witness your reality.
Says you!

I know for a damn fact that I ain't nothing like my dollar store evil alter ego. It's the reason why i'm shopping around for a cooler one.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Nowadays, anything seems to be a worst kept secret. I think that's why we all appreciate Cloud in one way or another, because he's one of the ones that got through and it was a genuine surprise that really hit home.
That explains why I spent two weeks being both overhyped and in denial after his reveal.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
So I’m cheating by sending my Ultra Moon team over to Sun to beef them up so I can enter the rest of the game and have them in wrecking mode. RIP opponents

Happy to hear that’s two of my second cousins graduated high school today.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I never say I wanted to keep it. I'm simply saying that I need it for the ritual.

Giving you an alter ego that is not yours is not a simple process. Having access to your soul makes it infinitely easier.
Yeah but my soul is still expensive AF. I just don't think you'll be able to afford it man. Sorry. :(

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah but my soul is still expensive AF. I just don't think you'll be able to afford it man. Sorry. :(
I wanted to make it easy on you, give you instant access to a better alter ego.

Yet your greed for profital gain is making me back away from giving you this perfect opportunity.

How... how dare you?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I wanted to make it easy on you, give you instant access to a better alter ego.

Yet your greed for profital gain is making me back away from giving you this perfect opportunity.

How... how dare you?
Hey man it's just the economy we live in. Don't blame me. :ohwell:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Yo, who should upgrade to 5☆ first; Sharena or Eirika?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
An extra Brave Lucina I had lying around. My Brave Lucina already is over level 40 so I'm not missing much.

Why do you ask?
I was worried you killed Chrom a day before his birthday. :p

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yo, who should upgrade to 5☆ first; Sharena or Eirika?
Eiricka, she’s great as a buffer and that refine makes her a monster. All buffs she gets are doubled.

Also where’s that legendary banner trailer? It’s out in like a day and a half. We usually have them by now.

Also I think the stances banner launches tonight so there’s that

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah but sometimes I get bored and cause a recession. :smirk:
That doesn't give me any less reason to blame you. If anything, it gives me reason to blame you more.

You're a horrible manager if you think crashing the stock market just to stave off boredom is a good decision.

Perhaps a mutiny shall be in order?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Much like opossums, Robin is first seen laying in the ground as if he was dead. Later, in the ending where Robin slays Grima, he's presumed dead until Chrom and company find him laying in the ground again. Opossum is also well known for his fondness for Chrom. From this, we can conclude that Opossum and Robin are actually the same person.
In this essay I will
Is this Kill La Kill? :V
No, Kill la Kill has actually good and fluid animation, that's the anime adaptation of UQ Holder and it's uh...

It's a thing that's for sure

Ivander

Smash Legend
Finally. A game where Roy has a good recovery :troll:

Playing heaven's Feel
Just doing whatever. Game continues to be perverted yadda yadda. Big new event. . .

WHAT THE ****??????!?!?!?!
I THOUGHT THESE MOTHER****ERS WERE OCs FOR FGO AND BASED THEIR COLOR SCHEME ON THE CREATURE I DIDNT THINK THEY WERE IN THE ****ING VN
:060:
Nope.
Saber Alter was always a corrupted version of Saber in Fate/Stay Night.
The reason you're confused is that later games spoiled her and/or use her differently. She's one of the real bad kept secrets regarding the later games and whatnot, much like Archer's identity.
-In Fate/Hollow something, Ataraxia I think, she's used as a 2nd copy to represent that in the 3rd Holy Grail War, the Masters of the Saber in that war used a special magic deal to split their Saber into 2 different versions. Since Fate/Hollow Ataraxia isn't the 3rd Grail war, but some of the memories of the 3rd Grail War using the cast of Fate/Stay night, the 2 Sabers are represented by Saber and Saber Alter.
-In Fate/Unlimited Codes, this was where Saber Alter started to get more of her OC status to differentiate her from Saber, but it was still mostly corrupted Saber.
-Another one that spoiled her easily was Carnival Phantasm. Basically, Saber is working in a cafe and after Gilgamesh ticks her off too much, she transforms into her dark self who practically embraces her Maid identity by calling herself a Gothic Lolita Maid. When she's returning from work, she's all drunk until Shirou says hi to her, in which she poofs back to her normal self.

-Grand Order is basically the deal that gave Saber Alter her own identity. In Fuyuki, it's very much the same corrupted Saber much like Heaven's Feel. Even her Servant self was much the same, except it also pointed out how Saber Alter likes junkfood, which I think is a reference to Hollow Ataraxia, and she's not exactly evil, just more tyrant-like and willing to be hated for being so.
It was not until the Santa event where Saber Alter got her more OC nature across of being a rough and tough girl, but who also has a soft heart. But her most prominent role comes with the Shinjuku Singularity, where she's one of the main characters of that event and...
I can tell you that if you try to look up images of Saber Alter, her in this outfit is one of the early ones you will see and you will see alot. Basically, the Shinjuku Singularity is the one that really gave Saber Alter her own identity and really drove up her popularity.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
That doesn't give me any less reason to blame you. If anything, it gives me reason to blame you more.

You're a horrible manager if you think crashing the stock market just to stave off boredom is a good decision.

Perhaps a mutiny shall be in order?
Hey man you'd prob do the same thing as well shut up. :b:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I had a like 6 3☆ Chroms but I ****ed up and merged them. :'V

Eiricka, she’s great as a buffer and that refine makes her a monster. All buffs she gets are doubled.

Also where’s that legendary banner trailer? It’s out in like a day and a half. We usually have them by now.

Also I think the stances banner launches tonight so there’s that
I have two, one neutral and with -HP +Res, guess the later is better.

Didn't dropped yesterday sadly
Considering IS doesn't release trailers on weekends I guess we would get it tomorrow night (Monday in Japan)

Ivander

Smash Legend
To be fair, they did a perfectly good job until FGO where they just said **** it and erased all the efforts Extra and Hollow Atarxia went through.
Indeed. On the other hand....actually, I won't spoil it. Even if it will take next year for you to learn, it will make up for them spoiling
Emiya.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I had a like 6 3☆ Chroms but I ****ed up and merged them. :'V

I have two, one neutral and with -HP +Res, guess the later is better.

Didn't dropped yesterday sadly
Considering IS doesn't release trailers on weekends I guess we would get it tomorrow night (Monday in Japan)
I would actually say go with the neutral one for now. That way nothing is harmed and she can make a great res and def tank whole having hp to back it up.

Also they don’t?
I could have sworn we have gotten trailers on weekends before

D

Deleted member

Indeed. On the other hand....actually, I won't spoil it. Even if it will take next year for you to learn, it will make up for them spoiling [REDACTED].
If you're talking about anything up until Epic of Remnant, I probably already spoiled myself on it.
Also, edit that out.

Ivander

Smash Legend
If you're talking about anything up until Epic of Remnant, I probably already spoiled myself on it.
Also, edit that out.
If you don't know anything about any of the Epic of Remnants, than that's great. Don't spoil yourself on any of the Epic of Remnants. Or even the Event that happens between the 1st and 2nd Epics.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom