• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
After how many times you stabbed me in the past.

After recently tanking your fire.

After announcing that I have reached my apex.

I figured you’d know this was futile, but I guess I overestimated your current brain power.

I’ll give credit where it’s due though, that was a good attempt.

-headpats the katt-
....okay :V i stab out of frustration and irritation, and cause ya still bleed

but yay head pats~
That is something deserving of divine punishment. Come closer~ :evil:
...okay~ -comes closer-
Because I may or may not be buffing you with my magic.
my ass cuase i've been doing that way longer than i've met ya :V and still even when ya were de-powered
-headpats the katt again-
yay~ -3-

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
also pretty sure shish is gonna go push the "when i say to lynch natz, you guys should of lynched natz" now as well lol

and there is yandere aem
Yandere AEM is the most cultured Villain Mafia meme.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
There's some videos of Combo Breaker 2018 out now. Namely for DBFZ and Killer Instinct.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
also pretty sure shish is gonna go push the "when i say to lynch natz, you guys should of lynched natz" now as well lol

and there is yandere aem
Yeah Town was pretty damn close to lynching you at multiple times. Zeb was lucky enough to have his one time lynchproof otherwise he would have been a dead man lol.

After Villains Mafia, i've been itching for my next Mafia experience. Was really fun playing the game even if I panicked a lot lol. Hopefully the next game is around the corner.
And also the most terrifying. That **** was downright creepy lol.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
The best mafia meme is opening every new PM on night 2 with some variation of "I'm messaging you because Swamp says we're not giving him enough work."

I also messaged him that night at like two minutes before the phase change with the message "Not changing anything, just wanted to give you a heart attack."

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yeah Town was pretty damn close to lynching you at multiple times. Zeb was lucky enough to have his one time lynchproof otherwise he would have been a dead man lol.

After Villains Mafia, i've been itching for my next Mafia experience. Was really fun playing the game even if I panicked a lot lol. Hopefully the next game is around the corner.
like swamp pointed out to us, i was literally only one vote till death with shiny and white and nearly joined them, that would of probably ****ed the heros completely over

well still got 8 days till the groups die, shiny technically got dibs on the 20th but who knows if whites game which been on hitaus for who knows how long might or might not start :V so earliest is when we move over and latest is the 20th

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
....okay :V i stab out of frustration and irritation, and cause ya still bleed
Fair enough points.

...okay~ -comes closer-
Closer~ :demon:

my *** cuase i've been doing that way longer than i've met ya :V and still even when ya were de-powered
That's because you're lying about your race.

After all, you and I both know you are not fully human, Wolfen girl.

That seriously made me shiver :urg:

The best mafia meme is opening every new PM on night 2 with some variation of "I'm messaging you because Swamp says we're not giving him enough work."

I also messaged him that night at like two minutes before the phase change with the message "Not changing anything, just wanted to give you a heart attack."
So essentially, the best meme is "jerkass spaamrose"?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

you guys all suck, poor swamp
Fair enough points.

Closer~ :demon:
okay~ -comes closer-
That's because you're lying about your race.

After all, you and I both know you are not fully human, Wolfen girl.
oh wow i forgot about those i used to do years ago -3- long time ago
That seriously made me shiver :urg:
i alsmot want a yandere role now to see how well i can do when in my own shoes lol

Ivander

Smash Legend
Honestly, I'd just like a game based off the series if the series ever continues. Probably another metroidvania one with the pace the show has so far.
One game I feel that needs the remake treatment is Simon's Quest. Like that is a game that if you played today, you'd be searching up a guide within the next few minutes as you wouldn't know where to go. Yet Simon's Quest at the same time could be considered the true "start" of Metroidvania, with the whole exploring around deal, backtracking and finding the objects to proceed forward.
It's one of those games where I feel if it were remade, it could actually be a very good game if you take what was learned from the other games and tune it up to be a very good Metrovania. With it's world exploring, the different villages and the fact you need certain items to get to some of the Manors, you could also add in actual sidequests, kinda like Portrait of Ruin and Order of Ecclesia.
And one of the Manors would have a Boss fight of Carmilla, as Carmilla was a boss in Simon's Quest and one of the others would have Death, as Death was another boss fight. And each Mansion would get a theme to go with it's "Guardian".

Either way, Simon's Quest is one of those games where I feel a Remake is needed, has very much potential to be a very good game and anytime would be a very good opportunity to start.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
oh wow i forgot about those i used to do years ago -3- long time ago
Indeed.

But I remember. :p

lol so does that mean i go to jail now? :V
No.

You're too valuable for that, thanks to both your skills and our friendship.

oh come on~ its just like real life~

only with me on dere and for you, isn't that right sweet senpai? ^-^
I'm the senpai?

I take back my shuddering and replace it with a feeling of safety then :p

Last edited:
Man I completely forgot I had a supporting role in the Rabbids/Mario leak until someone brought up the fact it was leaked. That was weird

. . .I still need to get that game.

so i just got back from dinner with the people from my job. it was actually pretty cool? Like, everyone was still nice outside the office and i laughed a lot. I didnt talk toooo much though

and uhhh. . .i learned some very very interesting things about my boss i did not think i would hear (like damn no filter), but i had fun and this is like the first social event ive ever been to (as sad as that is)

im 90% im going to throw up this burrito at 2 am tho. . .
:061:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Indeed.

yus yus~ if ya wanna bring that back alive katts down with it -3-
No.

yay~ katts useful~
I'm the senpai?

well thats cuase i got no one else better for the moment :awesome:

and plus it is you and you are awesome to me :3

so ya be glad, please be gentle senpai Embarrass

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
We'd need wolf blood to create a pentagram for the ritual.

That is, if you want to.

yay~ katts useful~
-more headpats-

Awwww~

But no promises when it comes to gentleness ;V

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Indeed.

No.

I'm the senpai?

yay~ katts useful~

and plus it is you and you are awesome to me :3

The fact you two have conversations like this still makes me think you like like each other. As always, I know you two are simply just best friends, but still. :p

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Broken by human standards, but compared to anything beyond humanity? She’s nothing.

She’s basically the NintenZone equivalent of Mr. Satan.

Good, you know your place.

Now burn Ura. :smirk:

Katt? Creative?

I almost wanna say “lol”, but she does have her moments
Natz being our Mr. Satan? Then are you saying you are Goku?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Uh..um IVs? Like, his stats? Well I dont really pay attention to those but its
HP 17
Atk 18
Speed 10
Def 6
Res 4
+Speed -Res

Got yourself a Speedy Boy.
So ivs are basically what stat is higher then normal and which is lower.

Every hero has them and it can be good to know to form builds around knowing the ivs but isn’t necessary.

As opossum pointed out your jafar has higher speed then usualy and less res which is pretty good for him.

If you ever want to check ivs you can use this:
https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Note that heroes can have neutral batter although that’s rare, in which all stats are the minimal they would be based on the gamepress data.

Also don’t worry about the gift heroes like grand hero battles, they are always neutral

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
The fact you two have conversations like this still makes me think you like like each other. As always, I know you two are simply just best friends, but still. :p
So we're still your OTP then? :V

Natz being our Mr. Satan? Then are you saying you are Goku?
That would be implying that I'm a good guy though...

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So Nintendo/GameFreak just trademarked Eevee's likeness in China.

Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee might just be one of Nintendo's worst kept secrets...at least for this year.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
True trolling is a lost art form.
think its for the best :V
We'd need wolf blood to create a pentagram for the ritual.

That is, if you want to.
wolf blood for the pentawhatsitnow? :V

meh sure wouldn't be the first satan pact i gotten into unintentionally -3-
-more headpats-
puuuuurrrrrrr.....-3-
Awwww~

But no promises when it comes to gentleness ;V
oh if thats the case then all we need is a nice little chair and a few belts and we can make you so super gentle ya won't even feel it or anything more and you'll be so duper smooth it'll be like glazing on icing and ya wouldn't need to worry about aaaaaaaannnyyything anymore while you be taken care of without another step~ ^-^

we like to **** around lol

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
wolf blood for the pentawhatsitnow? :V

meh sure wouldn't be the first satan pact i gotten into unintentionally -3-
I also need your soul.

puuuuurrrrrrr.....-3-
:3

oh if thats the case then all we need is a nice little chair and a few belts and we can make you so super gentle ya won't even feel it or anything more and you'll be so duper smooth it'll be like glazing on icing and ya wouldn't need to worry about aaaaaaaannnyyything anymore while you be taken care of without another step~ ^-^
-gulps- :urg:

we like to **** around lol
Probably not the best choice of words considering he was talking about shipping us :V

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
So ivs are basically what stat is higher then normal and which is lower.

Every hero has them and it can be good to know to form builds around knowing the ivs but isn’t necessary.

As opossum pointed out your jafar has higher speed then usualy and less res which is pretty good for him.

If you ever want to check ivs you can use this:
https://fireemblem.gamepress.gg/fire-emblem-heroes-iv-calculator

Note that heroes can have neutral batter although that’s rare, in which all stats are the minimal they would be based on the gamepress data.

Also don’t worry about the gift heroes like grand hero battles, they are always neutral
i use most if not all of then despite stats anyway. Like that robin I got? he dies pretty fast but ill be damned what determination cant do :039: But wow, yeah he does die really fast

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I also need your soul.
oh....your gonna need to go and get that then, i lost that thing when i was like 7 and don't really know what happened to it :V
x3
oh don't worry i'll also take care of all your needs so you can only just sit there and be gentle~ lets go get the belt~ ^-^
Probably not the best choice of words considering he was talking about shipping us :V

I JUST REALIZED IT NOW **** NOT LIKE THAT NOT LIKE THAT NOT LIKE THAT

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
So Nintendo/GameFreak just trademarked Eevee's likeness in China.

Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee might just be one of Nintendo's worst kept secrets...at least for this year.
Honestly it feels like Game Freak always has it together just a little less than Nintendo's home teams, LOL.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
oh....your gonna need to go and get that then, i lost that thing when i was like 7 and don't really know what happened to it :V
Oh...

Well, any other soul will do then, but if it's not yours, I can't guarantee the ritual will be without risk.

X3

oh don't worry i'll also take care of all your needs so you can only just sit there and be gentle~ lets go get the belt~ ^-^
I-It's not necessary :lol:

I JUST REALIZED IT NOW **** NOT LIKE THAT NOT LIKE THAT NOT LIKE THAT
:joyful:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Oh...

Well, any other soul will do then, but if it's not yours, I can't guarantee the ritual will be without risk.
ah, well anyone here any takers? i need a fresh soul? any takers going once!
-3-
I-It's not necessary :lol:
it is for your own safety~ i mean how well can we make sure you'll be lovely in peace~ ^-^ you won't need to worry about a thing~
won't need to worry about A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G katt will take care off all your needs in the chair cx
i don't think about what i say okay? ^-^''

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
ah, well anyone here any takers? i need a fresh soul? any takers going once!
Let's just pick Ura. He has some darkness within him.

:awesome:

it is for your own safety~ i mean how well can we make sure you'll be lovely in peace~ ^-^ you won't need to worry about a thing~
won't need to worry about A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G katt will take care off all your needs in the chair cx
Even my bodily needs?

i don't think about what i say okay? ^-^''
Still funny :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom