• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Spent thirty orbs trying for Caeda, but to no avail. Sticking to my budget though and won't summon again. Sorry, Marthipan.

On the bright side I got my first Abel and Shigure.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
You know I've noticed something, but a lot of people miss the actual meaning of Cultural appropriation. Some seem to think it means your not allowed to experience that culture unless you have direct connection to it.

Well, where I find it to mean more like how the British upper class made Indian's seem like savages, and took only the parts of the culture they found 'worthy' of being British. Or at least something like that, I'm not good at explaining what Cultural appropriation is, and why its bad, all I know its got the whole colonialism thing that tends to degrade non-white European cultures as inferior.

Edit: Heck it also pretty much discounts Eastern European cultures as inferior too, to some extent.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well I guess burning Uni is only so fun before it gets tiresome. :ohwell:
eh its more like something to put him in his place :V now that he got magical powers of godship again katt can't really do anything :V

katts just bored cause boredness

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I'm tired of my being blunt and opinionated being misconstrued so much.

I try to be friendly guys. I do.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
eh its more like something to put him in his place :V now that he got magical powers of godship again katt can't really do anything :V

katts just bored cause boredness
Your fire's are supposed to be hotter than the fires of hell right? He should be helpless against you lol. You're broken AF.

Boredness sucks i've been there. Never a fun experience. :ohwell:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Alucard's absence is mainly between pre-CV3(Lament of Innocence, obviously) and SotN in the timeline. So mainly Simon and Juste missed out on him.
And Christopher, especially as that guy fought Dracula twice like Simon.
I still think he had a pretty huge impact on the series though, like SotN is pretty well known and regarded just like the NES games. Like I said earlier, Simon for retro, Alucard for the new stuff. Just like the Belmonts are big part of Dracula's story throughout CV, I'd say Alucard, his very own son, is too. Especially since in SotN we learned how Dracula really became the vampire he is. Which is also in the Netflix series. But again, so is the Belmont's exile and such. The Belmont Clan and Alucard are both very important to the story and Dracula himself.
I feel with the case for Alucard, he is important to Dracula's characterisation and he is important for starting the trend of Igarashi Metrovania games, but through the entire series, I'd argue he's less important compared to the Belmonts, considering he didn't go against his father until Trevor arrived and they had their fight. So even Alucard's allegiance to his father and his friendship with the Belmonts happened because of a Belmont.

Regardless, one of the reasons why I'm particularly interested with Simon is because of his potential of being a 8-way attacker, as in Super Castlevania IV. Like, in Smash, the character's moves are influenced by up, down, left and right. But in his own game, Simon could attack diagonally on the ground and in the air. Wouldn't it be cool to see a character be able to attack in all directions? Think your safe because you are diagonal of your opponent? Think again.
And Simon doesn't need to use just the whip. He can be an amalgamation character like Megaman, where some of his moves are moves used by the Belmonts, like your usual Slide or Jump Kick attacks, or Richter's Uppercut and Leaping Kick. And Simon can also grab onto ledges as in SCIV, he could grab onto certain objects to swing across gaps and whatnot. And he'd be interesting as a long ranged melee fighter, considering the whip is sometimes strongest at the end in some games.

Either way, it would be good to see any Castlevania character in general, especially when you remember Castlevania's history with Nintendo systems.

Speaking of which, that one Bloodstained side-game is out now, right? That NES-like game?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Your fire's are supposed to be hotter than the fires of hell right? He should be helpless against you lol. You're broken AF.

Boredness sucks i've been there. Never a fun experience. :ohwell:
still only human lol, not a god, can't do **** if ya can block it :V gotta wait till red comes back or something takes his newfound horn before i can do anything, our power balance in the relationship has completely changed

aaaaaand yuuuup :V so just laying on back till i find something to do

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
i want to get Cordilia but not because I want her but because I wanna give Niles her Cupids bow.
I almost considered pulling for her to give her bow to Virion or Leon, but I like Cordelia too much to hypothetically part with her. :p

Now a hypothetical second Cordelia...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
still only human lol, not a god, can't do **** if ya can block it :V gotta wait till red comes back or something takes his newfound horn before i can do anything, our power balance in the relationship has completely changed

aaaaaand yuuuup :V so just laying on back till i find something to do
You should practice something like drawing or another hobby you have.

Or you could play some old fashioned vidya gaems! :)

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
I am REALLY behind on writing stuff.
Not entirely serious said:
I admired myself in the mirror as I slipped my arm through the sleeve of my designer Squidforce tee. It was a great tee, after all, white with the word "squid" printed on in black text. Honestly I felt it said something deep about me, real stylish, you know? I took a few poses to get an admiration for the slim and smooth fit, my smooth, slick tentacles swinging luxuriously as I moved. I almost wanted to go outside and embrace the world just like this (because I'm awesome), but going outside barefoot would naturally be lame and ridiculous. I rifled through my overflowing shoe rack and pulled out a fantastic pair of Tentatek Pink Trainers. Now these were some slick shoes, not exactly matching gear but it looked hot enough to fry. I slipped them on hastily over my perfectly blocky toes, not really bothering with socks because sure it'll get my shoes sweaty but eh who cares.

I posed while looking my wonderful, wonderful appearance in the mirror again. My inkredible gazing orange orbs (those are eyes in case stupid uncultured people don't know) reflected infinite beauty back at me, rimmed by my fabulous inky black eye markings that some said were in the shape of a mask. . .a stylish, fantastic mask of course. My bangs were perfectly sliced as ever, framing my perfect flawless face of perfection. Even my eyebrows were a perfect shade of synonym for orange. I grinned at my own amazingness, my shiny pearly white beak glinting in the welcoming light of my bedroom. Even my nose was-

"Shut the hell up no one wants to listen to you monologue!" Shouted an annoying squid that lived next door.

I hated that guy. Stupid ponytail, stupid blue tentacles, stupid clothes that aren't worn by me. I even lost to him in Turf War sometimes, barf. Oh, you're asking me to spend two paragraphs describing him? Hah, no. Because he's not cool like me. I get all the attention, because I'm the likeable one. And the one saying all this stuff. So I get all the attention. Me, not him. Also he's a jerk. He sucks OK.

"Go jump in a pool, you're just jealous idiot!" I shouted through the wall.

"I can hear you talking trash you know, these wall are pretty darn cheap!" He shouted back.

"Screw you!" I said, chucking a random book at the wall.

"You know you're just going to have to pick that back up, right?" Said the idiot.

I growled and tried not to make it obvious I was walking over. I think this book might still be left over from elementary school. I'm not even sure why I kept it. I don't even go to school anymore. I'm a 14 year old girl, I'm a grown adult that doesn't need to go to school. You hear me? 14 years old is grown up! And I don't want to hear otherwise! I even have a driver's license. I passed my exam and everything. So don't talk to me about how I'm not grown up. I don't want to hear how it was back in your day, OK? Not that old people would be reading this. Old people don't read anything cool. But if you are, I don't want to hear any lame comments like that. Because I'm an awesome grown up adult with my own apartment and everything. That my parents pay for. But that part isn't important, OK?

"Who are you even talking to?" The moron asked through the wall.

"I'm thinking of vlogging, OK?!" I said. "I'm gonna write the entire script for subtitles and everything! And you keep interrupting me!"

"Do you even have a camera on?" He asked.

"Sh-shut up!" I said, throwing the book again. I think the binding broke a little this time.

Speaking more quietly, I really just wanted to practice in case I did make a vlog. I always wanted to be famous? Doesn't everyone? Or am I just the only one who's cool like that? But yeah, doesn't it sound awesome to have attention lavished on you all the time? I love attention. I love being the center of attention. Attention is great. Why would I do all this if I didn't want attention? Vlogging didn't necessarily have to be my path, though. Truthfully I was way more lit at Turf Wars. Although I was good at everything. But Turf Wars I was the absolute best at. I splatted fools to the ground before they even knew what happened, covered turf before they even knew what hit 'em. I was the best, a total boss. And you better believe that. As a matter of fact, I was planning on playing Turf War today. I bet that something interesting might happen today. Who knows, maybe I might get my lucky break and someone will sign me up for a big league team! Or at least I'll splat someone while they're squidbagging. That's always some rich karma.

I'd have to catch the train to get to Turf Wars from where I lived, TBH. I only lived a couple of stops away, but it was kind of a walk. Besides, there was construction all over the place around there anyway. Do I want to bother with that? Of course not. That shouldn't be my problem. I'm too awesome to deal with construction work. The place near where we sign up has some really sweet shops though. I mean, Inkopolis Square wouldn't be much of a square without 'em. I bought all my cool clothes at all of them. And weapons. You needed some good stuff for Turf Wars after all, I mean it wasn't some baby game. That's where Sheldon comes in. He's a total geek, but he knows weapons better than anyone. And if you think about it, being a weapons geek kind of cancels out in terms of coolness. Kind of. He's always got the greatest stuff for me to pick up. My favorite gear is still the classic Splattershot really, but I'll try out about anything if I get the chance.

But eh, that's not enough talking about me. I like talking about me, you know? Because I'm awesome! One time I even entered the Youth Folk-Singing contest. I lost, but I like to think that's just because my singing is too hip for normies. Or maybe I just didn't practice enough beforehand, I dunno. . .I was pretty young back then. Not like it'd be dignified for me to enter again now, though, because I'm a 14 year old grown up and it doesn't look cool to enter anything with "Youth" in the name when you're a grown up!

And you know what proves I'm such a grown up? I even do part-time work! I get Salmon Run work all the time. Some say the gig that Mr. Grizz is running is illegal, but that just sounds like coward's talk. I mean, traveling into unsafe waters to fight psychotic murderous salmon people that have makeshift war machines, trade for tech from a totalitarian regime, and are known for going into trances and wiping out entire cities whenever certain types of insects swarm? Pff, what kind of wuss doesn't have the guts to kick butt at something like that? We even get paid in exclusive gear! How could you not want to get in on that?! So basically I'm great and awesome and rolling in the dosh. Ask me how much dosh I'm rolling in. It's all of it. Yeah, that's right, I got all the ca-ching baby.

Oh wait all this talking about how awesome I am made me forget I actually need to go to Turf Wars hold up.
This is basically a 1250 word squidpost and I'll own up to that. But quota's done! *ding*

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Do something creative.
You should practice something like drawing or another hobby you have.

Or you could play some old fashioned vidya gaems! :)
i've said it before but my brain works weird, when its on like a burning state i can do some pretty impressive and creative stuff

but when its off like it is now and most of the time, doen't matter waht creative thing i try to do, i just blob all oveer the place and do nothing :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Broken by human standards, but compared to anything beyond humanity? She’s nothing.

She’s basically the NintenZone equivalent of Mr. Satan.

Good, you know your place.

Now burn Ura. :smirk:

Do something creative.
Katt? Creative?

I almost wanna say “lol”, but she does have her moments

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
i've said it before but my brain works weird, when its on like a burning state i can do some pretty impressive and creative stuff

but when its off like it is now and most of the time, doen't matter waht creative thing i try to do, i just blob all oveer the place and do nothing :V
You're a genius Natz! I know this because you were the brains in the Mafia game and led us to victory. Maybe you don't give yourself enough credit?

I mean like if you looked in to things i'm sure you would find something you're really good at and are exceptional in.
Nah me and Katt are tight from the Mafia days. She'd never do such a thing to me! :)

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961

Blob onto the page. You can do it.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I am REALLY behind on writing stuff.

This is basically a 1250 word squidpost and I'll own up to that. But quota's done! *ding*
hey hey~ squidpost or not, its still pretty good, and better than what i've been doing in there whos been off for so long pretty sure i'm now considered dead back there -3-

plus its still good constant practice that your getting things down to be used, goes a long way of consistency and practice woomy~
Broken by human standards, but compared to anything beyond humanity? She’s nothing.

She’s basically the NintenZone equivalent of Mr. Satan.
okay no no no no no no no and NO :glare:

i may be human but i'm not that quivalent of disgrace thank you :glare:
Good, you know your place.

Katt? Creative?

I almost wanna say “lol”, but she does have her moments
i got plenty of moments :V

D

Deleted member

I mean, don't wanna sound rude but, no duh.
Plus you can argue that the Belmonts are only a thing because of Dracula. The reason why the Belmonts are so important is because their rivalry with him.

And of course Shisho joins in about like, the only part of the lore he knows. That being because of the Netflix series.(Though in the series Alucard was already against Dracula.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You're a genius Natz! I know this because you were the brains in the Mafia game and led us to victory. Maybe you don't give yourself enough credit?

I mean like if you looked in to things i'm sure you would find something you're really good at and are exceptional in.

Nah me and Katt are tight from the Mafia days. She'd never do such a thing to me! :)
more lie i'm honest -3-
i'm far from a genuis, anyone who knows me for awhile knows that perfectly well ^-^'

i just think more when the moment is right and my brain actually starts to work which it rarely does its a burning fire interenally :V kinda what happened in mafia

and we are kinda tight, but you do realize that those who are close to me often run in panic cause they know what i do, i pretty much got red on perma headstart on paranoia naturally
Blob onto the page. You can do it.
.....um....blob :V

....did i do it?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I figured out how to backup my Wii U save files onto my PC, allowing me to use my Wii U saves in CEMU and just continue playing them there. It required installing custom firmware on my Wii U as I apparently accidentally updated my Wii U to the latest firmware. But it worked out.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That’s Ura, right?

If she considered backstabbing ME, then pretty much no one is safe.

okay no no no no no no no and NO :glare:

i may be human but i'm not that quivalent of disgrace thank you :glare:
I meant power-wise. As in “exceptional for a human, but pretty weak because everyone else is OP”

Personality-wise, no one can compare to you :3

i got plenty of moments :V
Indeed :V

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
more lie i'm honest -3-
i'm far from a genuis, anyone who knows me for awhile knows that perfectly well ^-^'

i just think more when the moment is right and my brain actually starts to work which it rarely does its a burning fire interenally :V kinda what happened in mafia

and we are kinda tight, but you do realize that those who are close to me often run in panic cause they know what i do, i pretty much got red on perma headstart on paranoia naturally
Well maybe if you practiced more you'd be able to be proficient at any time? That's what I think personally.

Nah it's all good. I'm paranoid to. Didn't you see me in the Mafia game? lmao! :laugh:
That’s Ura, right?
No that's you dummy! :)
Nah i'm the exception to that. We're chill AF.

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
I mean, don't wanna sound rude but, no duh.
It's not meant to be profound. Just more pointing out how much the Belmonts have an influence on Castlevania, as it was because of a Belmont that Alucard is even on the good side. Like we do know Alucard had different thoughts regarding humans thanks to his mother Lisa, but Alucard didn't even fight against his father(in Castlevania 3, haven't seen the Netflix anime yet for some shocking reason even though I keep trying to get myself to) until Trevor came.
Plus you can argue that the Belmonts are only a thing because of Dracula. The reason why the Belmonts are so important is because their rivalry with him.
Yes and no. I would say it's a mix between Dracula and Walter. Walter did kidnap Leon's love and turn her into a vampire and before she fully transformed into one, she sacrificed herself to make the Vampire Killer for Leon to kill Walter with. So the Vampire Killer happened because of Walter. But it was because of Dracula that Leon made the vow for his descendants to hunt the night after Dracula vowed vengeance against the light.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That’s Ura, right?
no thats you
it makes many sense if you watch renai boukun
pretty much lol
and not only considered, offered it up and put it into action
I meant power-wise. As in “exceptional for a human, but pretty weak because everyone else is OP”
oh....yet i still kick several peoples asses :V
Personality-wise, no one can compare to you :3
yay~

Well maybe if you practiced more you'd be able to be proficient at any time? That's what I think personally.
maybe, just really katt can't do anything other than be human dead weight when her brains off :tired:
Nah it's all good. I'm paranoid to. Didn't you see me in the Mafia game? lmao! :laugh:
i saw ^-^' most of your own fault lol
**** no :laugh: if you were in my way your dead meat the end~

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
>Xenoblade 2's full soundtrack is on YT
>There's a piano arrange of "One Last You"
>"It is been a while since I finished the game, I can handle it"

3 minutes later:
For me it was.... eh... I like the vocal version better...

Still want to get the ost though....
The next Fate/Grand Order event, Journey to the West. has been revealed to begin this Thursday, and it will last until June 13.

^This is Xuanzang Sanzang, the feature 5-star servant you'll be able to pull during the banner, and she is considered to be the best offensive Caster in the game. While the Journey to the West banner will give you your first chance to pull her AND she has her rate up during the time, she will be added to the permanent summoning pool after Camelot comes out. Still, if you want to get Xuanzang early, you have the end of this month until the middle of June to do so.
Now I'm curious how will Wu Kong appear in Fate.... or did it already?

And another XC2 fanart, finally we got Zenobia

D

Deleted member

And of course Shisho joins in about like, the only part of the lore he knows. That being because of the Netflix series.(Though in the series Alucard was already against Dracula.)
I'm the pleb who only watches the anime and is constantly told to read the manga play the game
"Come ooon Cupids bow!"

"Oh"
It's not meant to be profound. Just more pointing out how much the Belmonts have an influence on Castlevania, as it was because of a Belmont that Alucard is even on the good side. Like we do know Alucard had different thoughts regarding humans thanks to his mother Lisa, but Alucard didn't even fight against his father(in Castlevania 3, haven't seen the Netflix anime yet for some shocking reason even though I keep trying to get myself to) until Trevor came.

Yes and no. I would say it's a mix between Dracula and Walter. Walter did kidnap Leon's love and turn her into a vampire and before she fully transformed into one, she sacrificed herself to make the Vampire Killer for Leon to kill Walter with. So the Vampire Killer happened because of Walter. But it was because of Dracula that Leon made the vow for his descendants to hunt the night after Dracula vowed vengeance against the light.
On the Netflix series, Alucard tries to stop Dracula the moment he declares he'll seek revenge

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
i saw ^-^' most of your own fault lol
Yeah that's pretty obvious lol. The amount of self loathing and paranoia from me in that PM was hilarious lol.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
really need a leasson in panic mangement :V get to stressed and ya make dumb mistakes
Like outing myself on Night 1 to my enemies amirtie? :smirk:

Legit, the three memes to come out of Villains Mafia are...

1) Ura outs himself to Town Night 1
2) Ura is looking for his "boss"
3) Town kills each other in a 3 way lynch

What a wild, silly ride that was. :)

D

Deleted member

I know the part about Walter. But Mathias is the one who seals the deal on the whole bloodline being dedicated towards killing him.

And no worries, I didn't see the Netflix anime until like, a few days ago. I kept procrastinating on it. I did love it though. But yeah, Alucard pretty much sympathizes with his mother's ideals on humans right off the bat away despite them burning his Mom at the stake, which Dracula is enraged about.

Yet despite this, he's a bit more vile and a lot more vampire-like than he is in the games. Which I like. The Netflix series is definitely what's making me hype him up, trust me. And he doesn't even appear fully until like, the end of the last episode so far.

Honestly, I'd just like a game based off the series if the series ever continues. Probably another metroidvania one with the pace the show has so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Like outing myself on Night 1 to my enemies amirtie? :smirk:

Legit, the three memes to come out of Villains Mafia are...

1) Ura outs himself to Town Night 1
2) Ura is looking for his "boss"
3) Town kills each other in a 3 way lynch

What a wild, silly ride that was. :)
also pretty sure shish is gonna go push the "when i say to lynch natz, you guys should of lynched natz" now as well lol

and there is yandere aem

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
**** no :laugh: if you were in my way your dead meat the end~
That doesn’t sound chill to me, but whatever makes you sleep at night, Ura.

No that's you dummy! :)
no thats you
it makes many sense if you watch renai boukun
After how many times you stabbed me in the past.

After recently tanking your fire.

After announcing that I have reached my apex.

I figured you’d know this was futile, but I guess I overestimated your current brain power.

I’ll give credit where it’s due though, that was a good attempt.

-headpats the katt-

pretty much lol
and not only considered, offered it up and put it into action
That is something deserving of divine punishment. Come closer~ :evil:

oh....yet i still kick several peoples ***** :V
Because I may or may not be buffing you with my magic.

-headpats the katt again-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom