• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Just wondering; what you were doing in the year 2000? :V

D

Deleted member

Me, yesterday: "I don't get the appeal of McCree gameplay wise, he just has a slow gun and two weak skills"
Me, today: "I'm a cowboy, yeehaw!"

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I decided to test out NVIDIA Shadowplay for gameplay recording on PC. Here's a 4K60 video of Breath of the Wild in CEMU.

I have more capture tests in the pipeline, though this one is the only one that's fully uploaded and processed so far.

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Getting hella frustrated at Majora's Mask because my Grandma's TV was so old and faded and Woodfall Temple is as dark as the yawning abyss.

D

Deleted member

Witnessing the GameCube and Game Boy Advance reveals at SpaceWorld.

I decided to test out NVIDIA Shadowplay for gameplay recording on PC. Here's a 4K60 video of Breath of the Wild in CEMU.

I have more capture tests in the pipeline, though this one is the only one that's fully uploaded and processed so far.

How different does it feel to play the game at 60 FPS than the stock 30?

Coricus

Woom-em-my?
Switch FC
SW 4794 7152 2904
Pretty sure I was a toddler back then, so probably watching The Wiggles and vandalizing any random object I could get my hands on.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
TFW you're looking for something on Google but you find something else.

"I'm gonna look up Linkle fanart!"

Google:
2018-05-27_05-44-13.jpg

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Witnessing the GameCube and Game Boy Advance reveals at SpaceWorld.

How different does it feel to play the game at 60 FPS than the stock 30?
It doesn't feel too different since it's the same controls, but doing more advanced things such as Guardian laser parrying should be a little easier.

The game just looks a lot more stunning in 4K60. I also have some graphics packs for enhancing certain effects such as shadows and reflections. The non-prerendered cutscenes in particular look really smooth.

I can't get it to a 60 FPS lock at 4K just yet, though that's nothing to do with my specs, and more to do with the game not being optimised enough in CEMU. But it's really close, most of the game will run at 4K60 perfectly, it's just more demanding areas such as the Great Plateau and Hateno Village that may cause minor FPS drops (don't think it's gone lower than like 53 FPS for me when I'm not recording). I haven't tried overclocking my CPU or GPU just yet so that may actually help me hit a locked 60 FPS.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
So I don't know if any of you recall or if I even mentioned it, but 2 years ago in 2016, the street/city I lived in flooded. There was major damage. People lose their homes, shops were flooded and destroyed. It was a huge recovery process.

I moved away earlier this year.

I am currently heart broken, because today. Just two years later. The same thing has happened again. It was suppose to be a one in a million flood and now all those same people. They're experiencing the same thing today. It's not fair.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Like I said before, the thread title is lost on me.

Is this supposed to be a reference to 2001: A Space Odyssey?
So I don't know if any of you recall or if I even mentioned it, but 2 years ago in 2016, the street/city I lived in flooded. There was major damage. People lose their homes, shops were flooded and destroyed. It was a huge recovery process.

I moved away earlier this year.

I am currently heart broken, because today. Just two years later. The same thing has happened again. It was suppose to be a one in a million flood and now all those same people. They're experiencing the same thing today. It's not fair.
Oh crap I didn't see this dude!

Hope you're doing well! I can't imagine how crappy that must be.

EDIT: I meant the town where it happened. Didn't read the part that you moved out.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Yeah. I'm fine.

I still have a ton of friends who live down there and some who own business down there. I've heard from some, not from the others.

It's just really alarming, because it's not something you expect to go through TWICE in two years, let alone, ever in your life.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Being 5 years old and playing my first video game ever. Which I believe was either Pokemon Blue or Super Smash Bros.

Come to think of it, i've been playing Smash even before I knew how to properly read and write! :surprised:

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
oh mo, I dont like cutie honey, im talking about the anime you were talkin about

oh waitnit has fanservice?
I was never that interested in Cutie Honey other than like.... She's actually a very old anime character.... She is also the first female main protagonist to appear in Jump.

The Arabic anime Emara I was talking about...just could be the next RWBY.... But time will tell. It still has a lot to get through.

And oh boy this Pyra artwork sure looks awesome

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just letting you all know I fell in love with a gay cowboy and got my first POTG by high-nooing four ****ers

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Thankfully I've heard from all my friends now, they are safe, but they have lost their homes, businesses, or cars. If not all three.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Just letting you all know I fell in love with a gay cowboy and got my first POTG by high-nooing four ****ers
It's always satisfying to get successful High Noons.

And HanzoXSymmetra>>>>>>McCreeXHanzo, a ship that came out of absolutely nowhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom