• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
How can someone on a dedicated forum to a Nintendo crossover game, have never heard of Ura Zelda.

How old are you praline, cause depending on your age, I'll know why, cause younger fans will most likely have no idea what Ura Zelda is.
Well I’m 28.. for this week. lol

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
praline is 28.
Okay, so they're older then me, which is weird cause I'm 25 and I know what Ura Zelda is.

Though I am a massive Zelda geek, who does hardcore theories on the lore of Zelda, so I may have skewed perspective.

I said he took advantage of it, not that he succeeded.

Read my words carefully next time.
Yeah, but you see there's one part in it that makes it full about, its the the he took advantage of it part, cause Dark Ura never got a proper advantage on anything.

Oh, that? It's just a way for her to show that she cares, especially since she never does it to kill me.

Not exactly the most convential way, but hey, not complaining.
But she likes it when I shoot you, and I only shoot you out of spite, for making fun of me shipping Zelda/Link.

Oh and speaking of that, its that time again Uni.

1486955438012_1.png
:troll:

Well I’m 28.. for this week. lol
Wait, how can anyone only be 28 for a week :v

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Ura Zelda was a cancelled Zelda game that would have starred me in the leading role. :)
No wonder it got cancelled.

Yeah, but you see there's one part in it that makes it full about, its the the he took advantage of it part, cause Dark Ura never got a proper advantage on anything.
Whatever you say, Delusional_Lily

But she likes it when I shoot you, and I only shoot you out of spite, for making fun of me shipping Zelda/Link.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Okay, so they're older then me, which is weird cause I'm 25 and I know what Ura Zelda is.

Though I am a massive Zelda geek, who does hardcore theories on the lore of Zelda, so I may have skewed perspective.

Wait, how can anyone only be 28 for a week :v
Yes what possible reason could someone be 28 for only this week.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
No, its more like you really live up to the Stoopid in your name. :v
Do I? Or is it just as much of a facade as Hellikorn?

Did I mention those rounds were armour piercing?
That wasn't armor. That was the result of a natural resistance I develop due to you shooting me so often.

Us Unikorns can adapt.

D

Deleted member

Why date someone else, when those 2 were made for each other. :v
Because the leak implies they both ****ed someone else and each of them had a child.

Also, hey, Lily, can we talk about something?
Screenshot_20180523-225241_2_2.png

Your turn to dance now *****

Starlight_Lily

Do I? Or is it just as much of a facade as Hellikorn?
Considering the other moments like that, probably not. :v

That wasn't armor. That was the result of a natural resistance I develop due to you shooting me so often.

Us Unikorns can adapt.
Fine, I'll just use incendiary rounds this time.

1486955438012_1.png
Try healing from that with you darn steal type healing powers this time. :troll:

Because the leak implies they both ****ed someone else and each of them had a child.
Or you know, they adopted. :V

Or Pokemon could have technology that allows for same-sex couples have children, and you can't deny that the tech doesn't exist, cause Pokemon has hardcore sc-fi **** in it.

And before you ask who carried for them, probably Daisy, Blue's older sister.

Also, hey, Lily, can we talk about something?
View attachment 145869
Your turn to dance now *****
Yes, we really should talk about your aim, you missed.

Also
1486955438012_1.png
Don't
1486955438012_1.png
Steal
1486955438012_1.png
My
1486955438012_1.png
joke
1486955438012_1.png

:troll:

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
D

Deleted member

Or Pokemon could have technology that allows for same-sex couples have children, and you can't deny that the tech doesn't exist, cause Pokemon has hardcore sc-fi **** in it.

Unfortunately, we all know what they mean in fiction when it's just stated "character x's child"
You're the one who missed and that was way more than just 1 shot

Starlight_Lily

Nah they just couldn't afford the licensing fees associated with having me in the game. :smirk:
You say that, but were your Dark Ura fees really cheap, so you could sell off all his merchandise. :v

Who knows?
Probably Natz~ :v

Considering that I'm friends with Natz, how did you expect fire to have any major effect?
I just wanted to see you go up like a firework this time :v

Unfortunately, we all know what they mean in fiction when it's just stated "character x's child"
Well, that just makes it easier to write Red or Blue in as the other parent though, then.

You're the one who missed and that was way more than just 1 shot
You say that, but you clearly have 5 holes in your head :v

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
So I got bored and used the Fire Emblem sorter to see who my most wanted characters for Heroes are.
image.jpeg

Top 24 because why not.

Breakdown time:
Shadow Dragon/New Mystery: 9
Shadows of Valentia: 5
The Blazing Blade: 2
The Sacred Stones: 2
Awakening: 5
Fates: 1

tl;dr: We need an Archanea banner.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Considering the other moments like that, probably not. :v

Fine, I'll just use incendiary rounds this time.

View attachment 145870
Try healing from that with you darn steal type healing powers this time. :troll:

If Shish wants you to dance he wants to miss

Speaking of, did Shish REALLY say Pegasus Knights, who in my experience have been the most consistently useful units, are the worst class?

Oh and BotW's doing odd, I can't find "Free the Divine Beasts" sidequest anymore

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm thinking about getting SteamWorld Dig for the Switch. I'm not familiar with the game at all, but it helps that the eShop describes it as a Metroidvania, and I'd basically be getting it for free if I use the Gold Coin discount.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I found a new horn. Greater than mine ever was.

This is what happens when you let a villain live behind the scenes, everyone.
....so this is what happens when we let red take a vacation....****, okay whelp i can't control him :V katts gonna go on vacation enjoy your bloody deaths everyone bai bai~
-skedaddles-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
....so this is what happens when we let red take a vacation....****, okay whelp i can't control him :V katts gonna go on vacation enjoy your bloody deaths everyone bai bai~
-skedaddles-
No need to skedaddle, kitty. After all, why on Earth would I kill a friend like you?

If anything, I'd give you a front row seat to the show and some popcorn.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

I had to pay people to buy Dark Ura merchandise. :(
Maybe next time don't print 1000 of the same product, before you know if it will sell or not. :v

If Shish wants you to dance he wants to miss

Speaking of, did Shish REALLY say Pegasus Knights, who in my experience have been the most consistently useful units, are the worst class?

Oh and BotW's doing odd, I can't find "Free the Divine Beasts" sidequest anymore
Traditionally you fire at people's feet to make them dance with bullets, he fired at my body, and missed at point blank range, so talk about bad aim. :v

Yes, yes he did. Glad to see someone agrees with me that Pegasus Knights are good.

katt knows wat? :V
How stoopid Uni really is :v

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Oh hang it all.

So I did my free pull and got a five star Bride Charlotte. Like, not trying to look a gift horse in the mouth, but...the other blue bride would have been nice, game. Marth needs his wife.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
No need to skedaddle, kitty. After all, why on Earth would I kill a friend like you?

If anything, I'd give you a front row seat to the show and some popcorn.
-has already skedaddle out of fear of all the times katt punished uni to show him in the placement of power-
....well compared to katt uni isn't stoopid :V

i mean yus still stoopid but not that stoopid, uni can be smazt a lotta times :V

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

I found a new horn. Greater than mine ever was.

This is what happens when you let a villain live behind the scenes, everyone.
Welp, I thought that was something else.

-skedaddles-
Don't worry, he'll soon lose this horn to red, like he always does. Just cause he acts like it, he forgets red will always be better then him.

even if red is an old man. :troll:

-has already skedaddle out of fear of all the times katt punished uni to show him in the placement of power-

....well compared to katt uni isn't stoopid :V
Then we may truly never know. :v

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

image~2.png

Opo, do you take constructive criticism?
Giving an unit the Uber Spear isn't "consistently useful"
It's not a sidequest you dummy

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
View attachment 145872

He's one of the, like, less than ten characters from Fates I actually enjoyed. Sue me. :p

Plus Mechanist is the coolest class to come out of Fates. Plus he's an older glasses-clad guy in a series of seemingly 20/20 younger people. That and his only support is pretty nifty.

Criminally underutilized as he was, I really liked him.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Maybe next time don't print 1000 of the same product, before you know if it will sell or not. :v

Traditionally you fire at people's feet to make them dance with bullets, he fired at my body, and missed at point blank range, so talk about bad aim. :v

Yes, yes he did. Glad to see someone agrees with me that Pegasus Knights are good.

View attachment 145872

I mean, the best mobility in the game due to movement and terrain not mattering, one of the better thirds of the weapon triangle as axes often miss so it's easy to chip away/****ing destroy groups of enemies, access to Javelins, great speed to the point of doubling almost everything, high skill to rarely miss and often crit and being able to singlehandedly destroy a group of mages is a lot better than Knights, who sucked so much they couldn't even make it into FEW

Shaddup I just woke up, meant the Adventure Log

Ivander

Smash Legend
Ivander Ivander @Shishœ

The next Fate/Grand Order event, Journey to the West. has been revealed to begin this Thursday, and it will last until June 13.

^This is Xuanzang Sanzang, the feature 5-star servant you'll be able to pull during the banner, and she is considered to be the best offensive Caster in the game. While the Journey to the West banner will give you your first chance to pull her AND she has her rate up during the time, she will be added to the permanent summoning pool after Camelot comes out. Still, if you want to get Xuanzang early, you have the end of this month until the middle of June to do so.

Xuanzang is also one of the bonus servants for the coming event. Here are the others:

Lancer Li Shuwen
David
Lu Bu
Mordred
Arjuna
Karna
Florence Nightingale
Lancer Artoria Alter
Stheno
Euryale
Medusa

Consider training up these servants if you have any of them, because they will make the grinding process in the coming event easier. Lancer Li Shuwen will also have a rate up in Xuanzang's banner, and considering his rarity nowadays and his overall usefulness (he's considered to be a very good 4-star Lancer), the coming event is a good time to pull him if you are interested.

I'm basically already set for this event since my Mordred team uses two bonus servants: David and Mordred. I might finish training my Medusa as well so that I have a bonus Rider for the event, and with Camelot coming out soon combined with Euryale's bonus boost in Journey to the West, I think now might be a good time to start grinding my Euryale.

I'm also going to try pulling for Xuanzang. Yeah, I know she'll be added to the permanent summoning pool after Camelot, but I like her character from what I've seen of her so far, and so I'm going to see if I can pull her when she first appears. No way I'm going to spend all my Saint Quartz on her though: I currently have 252 of them, and I still want to save a good chunk of them for the summer banner, so I'll probably just use 30-60 SQz and all my summoning tickets to see if I'll get Xuanzang. If I don't get her, oh well.
To be a bit precise, Xuanzang is considered the best Single-Target Caster thanks to her skills as well as her NP once it's upgraded. Basically, her first skill not only gives her a ton of NP Charge, but it also boosts her NP Damage. At Level 1, it gives only 50 NP and 10% NP Damage, but at Max, it gives her 80 NP and 20% NP Damage. Her 2nd skill is a Taunt that also reduces damage by a set amount and at a high level, it absorbs alot. Then her 3rd skill is a Party Buff that increases the party's NP generation, Star Generation and gives a 1-time Debuff Immunity for everybody.

Anyway, not going to worry much about Xuanzang. Mostly because I'm saving up for the Summer Event when that Banner comes. Probably still going to use some tickets for a chance for Li Shuwen, due to the fact that outside of a rate-up, he's impossible to get outside of Story Summon due to Story Summon restrictions. :glare: Besides that, Li Shuwen is one of two Lancers who have an Arts Noble Phantasm, the other being Fionn. The difference being that Shuwen has a Single Target while Fionn has an AoE.

In terms of Bonus Servants that have been max ascended, I have David and Euryale on both accounts. One of my accounts also has Medusa and the other one has Lu Bu. Lu Bu is basically Heracles Lite, so he'll be decent. Both David and Euryale have been very useful in general. Medusa is decent, although she's definitely weaker compared to the other 3.

The only thing I'm somewhat worried is that I heard the Journey to the West event is very grindy, the drops are bad compared to most other events and that you absolutely need Golden Apples to clear the shop. And apparently, the Onigishima Event invades while the event is still going. So....yeah. Get ready. :skull:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom