• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I'm mostly self-taught. Been drawing since the dawn of Earth. I learn everything by myself as well as searching for tutorials. I've been interested in searching for anatomy guides but I can't find a good one to start with.
Dynamic Anatomy - Burne Hogarth
Anatomy for the Artist - Jenő Baresay

Are a couple of good ones that I'd recommend. Also...

Bridgman's Complete Guide to Drawing from Life - George W. Bridgman

Not exclusively about anatomy and focuses more on figure drawing, is also a good book as well.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
So I'm trying to play the Iverwatch demo and... am I supposes to only be able to play with 76 and Tracer? And am I supposed to not be able to actually see other players at all? Because I don't think this is working the way it's intended.
Might be late on this, but is your game still downloading install data? I had this issue on the PS4 version, Overwatch has to download more data even after the initial install from PSN. It lets you technically play during that time but it's kinda buggy and you only get Tracer and Soldier 76. The issue might exist on PC.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Srs question: Do you think this Banner will be CYL2?
View attachment 145844
I know the first one came in August, but why if they finished the characters earlier this time?
nah, it'll be something with another Lyn alt

I am anxious to see the CYL2 banner just to see what they do with the characters. Celica is particular since she's already gotten a sword alt. Maybe one based on her NES design?

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
I saw Solo: A Star Wars Story, and I can safely say that I prefer both modern spin offs over the modern mainline Star Wars movies by a long shot.

Also, if there's anyone that cares about Detroit Become Human, I just found out about the secret ending and I need someone to talk to about this.

Edit: I lied, totally misinterpreted what the playthrough had shown.

Last edited:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Got Smash Wii U working in Cemu at 4K60 now. Though there are still some kinks to be ironed out, it runs perfectly fine.

The victory screen effect is bugged in such a way that it makes things look a bit grittier lol.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Got Smash Wii U working in Cemu at 4K60 now. Though there are still some kinks to be ironed out, it runs perfectly fine.

The victory screen effect is bugged in such a way that it makes things look a bit grittier lol.

Killager sure loves splattering blood around.

Ivander

Smash Legend
Well, if anybody wanted to see Modern Marth in his very first outfit, consider your wish granted.

And yes, this is official. It's a Marth artwork coming up for the FECipher card game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Looks like blood...

What did you do to your opponents, Villager?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Well, if anybody wanted to see Modern Marth in his very first outfit, consider your wish granted.

And yes, this is official. It's a Marth artwork coming up for the FECipher card game.
Marth is truly the most beautiful boy, no matter the outfit on him.

Stupid Sexy Marth.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
2 of my second cousins are graduating from high school today. Couldn’t be anymore proud of them!

#feelingold

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307

He and Caeda better be on a banner with their NES designs, IS. :mad:

Alm and Celica too while you're at it.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

Heroes needs a banner with Pantsless Marth, Dong Armor Alm, Bucktoothed Abel, and Bad DBZ OC Deen.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Neat. I have a huge soft spot for FE1, and I do kind of miss the simplicity of the older character designs.

Which reminds me, I really need to find a frame for my Nintendo Dream FE3 & FE9 posters. They've been sitting on my shelf for almost 2 years now. I wish it was easier to custom order 20x29 frames...

Last edited:

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545

Do Villager has been Negan this entire time?

SegaNintendoUbisoft

The Amateur Artist
NNID
S.N.U0203
3DS FC
4725-8740-7336
Despite some essence of uncanny valley, this looks like a very charming film.

Normally I'm against Disney's recent "turn all our animated classics into live-action films" thing they're doing, but this is at least telling a new story rather than repeating what was done before.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Breath of the Wild in 4K and enhancements to reflections and shadows looks absolutely stunning.

I can't get a locked 60 FPS at the moment. But I played it with an unlocked framerate. The Great Plateau is one of the most intensive areas in the game but when I went towards the edge of it it started to stay at 60 FPS consistently.

I'll experiment more with it in the future.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Breath of the Wild in 4K and enhancements to reflections and shadows looks absolutely stunning.

I can't get a locked 60 FPS at the moment. But I played it with an unlocked framerate. The Great Plateau is one of the most intensive areas in the game but when I went towards the edge of it it started to stay at 60 FPS consistently.

I'll experiment more with it in the future.
I suggest you to try Korok Forest :troll:

D

Deleted member

Srs question: Do you think this Banner will be CYL2?

I know the first one came in August, but why if they finished the characters earlier this time?
You know what? That isn't farfetched(he, get it). A lot of factors already make it likely they'd be ready before August and the August (effectivelly Septmeber) release was considered late for many last year that they thought they had forgotten about it.
Besides, an Orb promor and special maps titled "Four Heroes"? Something is up...
If it happens you can say you called it.
Might be late on this, but is your game still downloading install data? I had this issue on the PS4 version, Overwatch has to download more data even after the initial install from PSN. It lets you technically play during that time but it's kinda buggy and you only get Tracer and Soldier 76. The issue might exist on PC.
Yeah, that's what happened. I had left the game installing so when I came back to it later, it was already on the title screen so I thought "oh hey nice" but I guess Sony likes pointless features.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
>Turns out there's a new Banner tonight
>Rerun of last year's Brides
>I see my 99 Orbs
>"Be strong Mythra, the milestone is more important than summoning now, just pull your free Fir and leave"

And yes, I pulled a Fir
Be me, have 31 orbs, never got Cordelia, wants brave now archer....

Puts some orbs into the banner gets this:
BD21A0DF-BC48-4AB0-8035-4A326814A1D6.png

Plus res minus attack
Alright I’ll take Lyn, keeps pulling, gets down to 14 orbs. Does first two pulls, nothing.

Final pull and it’s...
3EF601B9-A9A8-49F6-A54E-15FEF8E9E0C0.png

Plus def minus res
Finally! I waited over a year to get one of the best archers!

Really happy that she doesn’t have a bad nature either. I have no orbs but I can earn more before the legendary banner

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Ivander Ivander @Shishœ

The next Fate/Grand Order event, Journey to the West. has been revealed to begin this Thursday, and it will last until June 13.

^This is Xuanzang Sanzang, the feature 5-star servant you'll be able to pull during the banner, and she is considered to be the best offensive Caster in the game. While the Journey to the West banner will give you your first chance to pull her AND she has her rate up during the time, she will be added to the permanent summoning pool after Camelot comes out. Still, if you want to get Xuanzang early, you have the end of this month until the middle of June to do so.

Xuanzang is also one of the bonus servants for the coming event. Here are the others:

Lancer Li Shuwen
David
Lu Bu
Mordred
Arjuna
Karna
Florence Nightingale
Lancer Artoria Alter
Stheno
Euryale
Medusa

Consider training up these servants if you have any of them, because they will make the grinding process in the coming event easier. Lancer Li Shuwen will also have a rate up in Xuanzang's banner, and considering his rarity nowadays and his overall usefulness (he's considered to be a very good 4-star Lancer), the coming event is a good time to pull him if you are interested.

I'm basically already set for this event since my Mordred team uses two bonus servants: David and Mordred. I might finish training my Medusa as well so that I have a bonus Rider for the event, and with Camelot coming out soon combined with Euryale's bonus boost in Journey to the West, I think now might be a good time to start grinding my Euryale.

I'm also going to try pulling for Xuanzang. Yeah, I know she'll be added to the permanent summoning pool after Camelot, but I like her character from what I've seen of her so far, and so I'm going to see if I can pull her when she first appears. No way I'm going to spend all my Saint Quartz on her though: I currently have 252 of them, and I still want to save a good chunk of them for the summer banner, so I'll probably just use 30-60 SQz and all my summoning tickets to see if I'll get Xuanzang. If I don't get her, oh well.

Last edited:

NonSpecificGuy

V Has Come To
Super Moderator
Premium
Writing Team
NNID
Goldeneye2674
3DS FC
0989-1770-6584
Ey yo homie NonSpecificGuy NonSpecificGuy

When you get online, check this **** out.

June the 9th. 9:00 pm. Gameplay, trailer, and character reveals gonna come through live stteam like AWWW YEAH buddy.

I'm gonna miss out on this since its a Saturday, meaning it'll happen during me working but just wanna let you know. :p

Dunno what you'll be doing around that time but enjoy either way Warrior!
Duuuuude! ****in sick. It's taking place at like 7 in the morning or something my time so I might can catch it. So much awesome **** is happening on the 9th lol.

Great avatar by the way.

Last edited:

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Red literally never says **** and Blue is too much of an ***.
No one but themselves would date each other.
Why date someone else, when those 2 were made for each other. :v

Oh, I'm not questioning that. You're 100% real, 2% insane, and 98% Unikorny. :p
He's also 100% a US citizen pretending to be Canadian, right Uni? :troll:

You're delusional. Dark Ura has always been a joke when compared to actual villains.

The truth is that everyone was gullible as **** in Season 1, which he took advantage of.
But being able to fool large amounts of people is something competent villains can do, even if the group was highly gullible, and Dark Ura was anything but competent. :v

Oh you mean Page 666 when he first revealed his presence right?

Well on that you have a point. By Page 1000 Dark Ura became a meme here.
Only between you and Uni though :v

It's been a wild ride for me, honestly. And I'm not using any fear factor
Only cause your just as incompetent as Dark Ura. :v

Being set alight constantly by one of your partners proves your just as good as Dark Ura was at being evil :v

If you need to be feared as a villain you are too self-conscious.

Real villains can rest easy knowing their dirty deeds will cause people great harm whether they know the source or not. Nothing says "fun" like a strike from the shadows that is never seen nor heard, but still effective.
:061:
Doom would say otherwise.

I only watched theForce Awakens cause I think Daisy Ridley is hot, lol
Not gonna lie, when I read that, I actually thought of Ridley wearing Daisy's dress.

I dare one of you to draw Ridley wearing Daisy's dress.

Dark Ura, Hellikorn, are there any other evil alter egos I haven't heard of?
Bad_End_Lily, though they met a bad end like Dark Ura did.

Pikachu gets electro web?

that's weird
Oh hey, wish it was Wobbeffut that got the Z-move, but it makes sense as to why Mimikyu did for Team Rocket.

No son of mine isn't going to be a Star Wars fan!
What if you only have daughters though :v

>Learns an offensive debuffing move
>Immediately uses it as a defensive shield to tank a ****ing Z-Move

That's my Pikachu :denzel:

Jokes aside that battle was great.
Game battles do not equal anime battles, just a reminder to you all. With that said, hey, how about Pikachu gets Electroo Web in Smash, as its shield now.

Perfect.

This is why you NEVER give an axe to a child.
Or access to making Oil refineries :v

Heroes needs a banner with Pantsless Marth, Dong Armor Alm, Bucktoothed Abel, and Bad DBZ OC Deen.
We also need all of derp Gaiden, cause Gaiden's original character art has nearly all of them have derp faces.

Also, you guys ready to feel old yet, especially you @redfeatherraven

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
But being able to fool large amounts of people is something competent villains can do, even if the group was highly gullible, and Dark Ura was anything but competent. :v
I said he took advantage of it, not that he succeeded.

Read my words carefully next time.

Only cause your just as incompetent as Dark Ura. :v

Being set alight constantly by one of your partners proves your just as good as Dark Ura was at being evil :v
Oh, that? It's just a way for her to show that she cares, especially since she never does it to kill me.

Not exactly the most convential way, but hey, not complaining.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
Nope. This is the first time.
How can someone on a dedicated forum to a Nintendo crossover game, have never heard of Ura Zelda.

How old are you praline, cause depending on your age, I'll know why, cause younger fans will most likely have no idea what Ura Zelda is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom