• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
TFW you pissed your friend off and he makes sure you know it.

I'm going through this right now. My neighbor is upset with me because I won't babysit his kid when I said I would.

Even though I didn't. :031:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
To tell you the truth, I'm not a fan of Stickerbrush Symphony. I listened to all versions (DK Country 2, DK Land 2, Smash Brawl, DK Tropical Freeze) but nothing. I don't hate but I never felt any connection.
This is blasphemy dude! :surprised:

How can you not like one of the greatest musical pieces from Nintendo's history? :confused:

SSBB's version on the other hand kinda felt lame IMO. Compared to the SNES version.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Accurate depiction of me right now:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Where is it Nintendo?

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
It's not his fault if he has no soul, Ura. :troll:
Yeah man! Anyone who doesn't like SS obviously lacks a soul! Because Ura said so!

Unless it happens to be the SSBB version. In which case said person is completely normal with a soul.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Yeah man! Anyone who doesn't like SS obviously lacks a soul! Because Ura said so!

Unless it happens to be the SSBB version. In which case said person is completely normal with a soul.
Don't diss on the Brawl version. It's a great one, at least for a fighting game.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Don't diss on the Brawl version. It's a great one, at least for a fighting game.
It feels like a completely different song to me.

When I first listened to the song, I had no idea it was even SS. Just some random song put in the game.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
It feels like a completely different song to me.

When I first listened to the song, I had no idea it was even SS. Just some random song put in the game.
I recognized it instantly because the melody is the same.

It's not the same feel because the original is supposed to be soothing and relaxing, so it sounds slower and calmer.

The Brawl version is fit for hectic action because it doesn't sound calm at all, making it a good fit for something like Smash.

I agree the original is better, but the Brawl version still has its strengths and it's still a damn good song.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Tell me, Ura.

What kind of struggles have you endured growing up with no taste?
Nah. Just grew up being able to tell what's great and what's not of course. :)

It's not the same feel because the original is supposed to be soothing and relaxing, so it sounds slower and calmer.

The Brawl version is fit for hectic action because it doesn't sound calm at all, making it a good fit for something like Smash.

I agree the original is better, but the Brawl version still has its strengths and it's still a damn good song.
With all the different instruments, it legit felt like I was listening to something else in the game. I had to search up My Music in the game to find out it was indeed the same SS I knew from DKC2.

It just doesn't have the same magic the DKC2 version had. Like an offshoot of a great track.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Blaze blue cross tag battle story mode...
There was a problem fetching the tweet

So I guess Ruby has been transferred to this school after what happened to Beacon Academy...

Last edited:

Ivander

Smash Legend
Once again, Summon Tickets>Saint Quartz. I got Shuten Douji. On one hand, not on the Account where I also have Kintoki. On the other, it is the one with Tamamo, so that account has the honor of holding 2 of Japan's Greatest Yokai(Emperor Sutoku when?). Ironically, it's also the account that has the majority of my AoE NP Servants and Shuten continues that tradition with her AoE Arts NP.

Either way, a good Servant drop, although those Bones for her 2nd Ascension are going to be a pain.

Last edited:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Wassup guys, what's goi-
Mythra Mythra

Masatsugu Saito finally drew that special art of Mythra! Enjoy it to your heart's content!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Wassup guys, what's goi-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Looking those people showing off the XC2 Type A Soundtrack on Twitterjust makes me..... urgh...

Oh c'mon there's more Mythra fanart on Twitter too:
And happy turtle day:

And here's Morag in... a maid outfit that looks faimiliar?

Last edited:

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
Super sleepy honestly, I don't even know why cus I've totally done nothing all day lol
I think that’s how we all tend to feel when we get up in the morning. Heck, I had to get up early today for something and I felt quite exhausted. I’m fine now, of course, but that’s just how my morning went. :p

Blossom ✿

Smash Ace
Switch FC
1923-2750-8413

The Brawl version isn't as good but hey, at least it's not the GBA version of the song.

also i like mining melancholy a lot more but that's just me

TrickStar

Smash Rookie

I think that’s how we all tend to feel when we get up in the morning. Heck, I had to get up early today for something and I felt quite exhausted. I’m fine now, of course, but that’s just how my morning went. :p
it is a known fact that mornings are the sworn enemy of mankind.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
Looking those people showing off the XC2 Type A Soundtrack on Twitterjust makes me..... urgh...

Oh c'mon there's more Mythra fanart on Twitter too:

And happy turtle day:

And here's Morag in... a maid outfit that looks faimiliar?
Please do not fetishise the Special Inquisitor of Mor Ardain.

mario123007

NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Please do not fetishise the Special Inquisitor of Mor Ardain.
I don't think fetishtise even makes sense lol.

And I guess Oppo isn't a fan of maids lol....

More like please don't feminize Morag, but... it's already too late when it comes to fanarts.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I was legit listening to this not five minutes ago.

wtf Z25.
Lol Emdasche has been one of my favorite pokemon remixers for awhile now. It's been like 3 years and he was electric mudkip back then.

TrickStar

Smash Rookie
Ooh this is a really soothe sounding remix:
omg that's super duper good. I love gen 4's music, I think it's my favourite out of all music from pokemon games.

bonus points because shaymin is one of my favourite pokemon too

Yellowlord

ゆゆネーター
can confirm, monday mornings are super duper awful
I had a feeling you would consider Monday morning to be your least favorite morning, mainly because I know pretty much everyone dislikes Monday mornings. Either way, can also confirm. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom