• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
OH GOD I DEFINITELY PLAYED THE CD ROM TOO.
IT HAD SILLY ANIMATIONS TOO

AGAIN, PLAYED BY MYSELF. GOD WHY AM I LIKE THIS
:060:
You're not alone. Did this a lot too.

I'm guessing the animations were entertaining for our children minds or something like that.

I mean she has boobs and is wearing a mini skirt. lol
Doesn't prove anything. :smirk:

No way jose.

I love Kale cause she’s basically me.
So you just admitted Caulifa is better then? :V

I now have a best girl as an avi.

Neat.
I didn't even recognize you... :lol:

I really do not have a "best girl" in DBZ to be honest, because I do not watch it. :lol:
It's not like you have a ton of options anyway. :p

What show are you talking about? Dragon Basketball featuring LeBron James?
Okay, that made me chuckle. :chuckle:

YOU should not be okay with that.
Why not, Mr. Shiny?

The way I see it, experiencing pain is the best way to learn how to give it. :V

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I'm back online today.

If anyone wants to play Pokemon Showdown with me, I'll be on for awhile. My name will be durinsday76

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I think there was an error when I was being developed.
Like, I have too much screws.
Stop beating yourself up, stop making pity parties, stop hogging the attention all the time after an issue was solved by beating yourself up and making pity parties.

Depression or not, I'm not gonna hide the fact that this kind of behavior annoys the **** out of me. Please stop it.

Also deep down I know you guys do not care about me or at least want to quit caring about me.
It's all about attitude, Shiny.

If you keep insulting yourself all the damn time, all you become is a big ball of negativity, which clashes heavily with what we want here in the NintenZone.

Not trying to insult you or destroy you or anything. I'm just saying your overall attitude kinda kills the atmosphere.

You'll need to change. And if you can't, at least confide to your family, your friends and/or a therapist about your depression and overall mood rather than us.

No matter how cool we are, we're just Internet strangers, so the help and support we can give you is extremely limited and far from profressional.

Seriously, a hug from a relative and/or some therapist tips are gonna help you a lot more than just words on a website.

Not to mention that they'll be there for you in real time, meaning you don't have to wait for a reply. Helps a lot, honestly.

Good night.
I am now mad at myself for ONCE AGAIN randomly targeting Mythra.
Mythra is innocent.
I really wish I was not born like this. I wish I was a different person.
You're the only one who can change yourself, Shiny.

Or course, you can get some guidance from still like family, friends and therapists, but in the end, it's just guidance, not hand-holding through the path of change.

It's motivation, which can honestly be extremely helpful, but it's still not even close to them doing the changing for you.

You and you alone have to make the steps in order to be a better person.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm building my flying Ninian but I still have no idea what A skill I should give her. I could always sac my last Michalis but I don't think she'll survive arrows regardless of effectiveness.
Also, was building units always this slow? I appreciate the training maps but Camilla's map was so much more efficient.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
18 notifications and nearly half were likes from Uni.
So you just admitted Caulifa is better then? :V
lol no.

I honestly kinda dislike Uub. Or at least the idea of Goku training him instead of Pan.

It's kinda one reason why the ending felt unsatisfying to me.

Even GT got it better.

That's why I said it wouldn't make sense with the lore. :p
I never watched GT so I can’t say much for Uub.

I don’t really get the lore bit.

I now have a best girl as an avi.

Neat.
Hell yeah!

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
So swamp have now a avi of the first video game character I had a crush on when I was younger.

Huh, how unexpected.:4marth:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I'm building my flying Ninian but I still have no idea what A skill I should give her. I could always sac my last Michalis but I don't think she'll survive arrows regardless of effectiveness.
Also, was building units always this slow? I appreciate the training maps but Camilla's map was so much more efficient.
Depends on what you’re trying to build for her.

Though with that said, I think Darting Blow or Swift Sparrow could be neat on a Blade tome build.

18 notifications and nearly half were likes from Uni.
Can’t help it if you post good ****. :V

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
To tell you the truth, I'm not a fan of Stickerbrush Symphony. I listened to all versions (DK Country 2, DK Land 2, Smash Brawl, DK Tropical Freeze) but nothing. I don't hate but I never felt any connection.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
To tell you the truth, I'm not a fan of Stickerbrush Symphony. I listened to all versions (DK Country 2, DK Land 2, Smash Brawl, DK Tropical Freeze) but nothing. I don't hate but I never felt any connection.
Haven't played a DKC game other than DKC Returns, but I actually have an unusual connection to the Smash Brawl variation of Stickerbrush Symphony.

It was composed by Michiko Naruke, who I knew at Brawl's release as the composer for Wild ARMS. Loved the soundtracks to those games.

Almost certainly cribbed the hell out of The Ecstasy of Gold for the world map theme, but the rest of it was just beautiful work.

Last edited:

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
@Mythra

Masatsugu Saito finally drew that special art of Mythra! Enjoy it to your heart's content!

D

Deleted member

Depends on what you’re trying to build for her.

Though with that said, I think Darting Blow or Swift Sparrow could be neat on a Blade tome build.

Can’t help it if you post good ****. :V
I'm building her more towards support with Dance, WoM, Atk Tactics and Guidance, with thr Bladetome and Moonbow being more of a "if I need her to fight".
I was considering TA to deal with Red Tomes more easily but I'm not too sure(and I don't have any fodder atm).
If you can't like Stickerbrush Symphony then can you even feel anything at all? :/
Haven't played a DKC game other than DKC Returns, but I actually have an unusual connection to the Smash Brawl variation of Stickerbrush Symphony.

It was composed by Michiko Naruke, who I knew at Brawl's release as the composer for Wild ARMS. Loved the soundtracks to those games.

Almost certainly cribbed the hell out of The Ecstasy of Gold for the world map theme, but the rest of it was just beautiful work.
Funnily enough, my connection to it is an old flash online game called Armed with Wings. I don't remember which one of them it was but one of the stages in one of the games had it as its BGM.
Years later, I would recognize it on Youtube videos without remebering where I heard it from but I wouldn't find out it was from DKC until I played Brawl's SSE and went "hey, this song is familiar" and something clicked on my head and I looked the game up again only to go "OH WHAT THE ****"

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Man when is Dragon Quest Heroes 1 & 2 coming to Switch.
It's already out... in Japan...

And compare to PS4 version... it was a bit of a meh.. port. The graphics were noticeably downgraded, and the framerate when slashing stuff was just not good...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
that feeling when you woke up nearly an hour ago but your just kinda sprayed out in your bed not wanting to move, as well as feeling you can't move so your whole body just goes....blaaaaaaaaarggg

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
that feeling when you woke up nearly an hour ago but your just kinda sprayed out in your bed not wanting to move, as well as feeling you can't move so your whole body just goes....blaaaaaaaaarggg
Tripped hard on my last final. Memory blanks and stress are horrible things to have.

Expecting nothing but failure.
Same sentiments, different reasons.

Crossing fingers for you though Uni.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Tripped hard on my last final. Memory blanks and stress are horrible things to have.

Expecting nothing but failure.
thats ne in every math test in every year of college.
>I study and tutored all week
>Gets to the testing center On class day
>Sit down
"....****"
>Proceed to cry

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
anyway uni, hopefully after this is all over ya spend a good amount of time doing some soul searching and relaxing on back :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom