• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The less we talk about EoZ Goten the better. Now there's a design that never should have existed.

Yamcha-looking mfer who literally needs to wear his name on his shirt so you can tell them apart, lol
Are you kidding me? EoZ Goten's design was one of the best designs DB ever had. The long hair made him look badass.

If your talking about a design that should have never existed your talking about GT Goten's hairstyle. That's a hairstyle that needs to be nuked from existence.

Chrono.

The less we talk about EoZ Goten the better. Now there's a design that never should have existed.

Yamcha-looking mfer who literally needs to wear his name on his shirt so you can tell them apart, lol
Chi-Chi keeps giving her kids Yamcha hairstyles.

I actually wanted Gohan to keep the long hair tho

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
EoZ Goten >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> GT Goten

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Chi-Chi keeps giving her kids Yamcha hairstyles.

I actually wanted Gohan to keep the long hair tho
Fun fact: Gohan was going to have his Cell Games hairstyle in the Buu Arc before it got changed.

I wish he kept it because Gohan in the Cell Arc and the Buu Arc feel like different characters to me for some reason.

Chrono.

Fun fact: Gohan was going to have his Cell Games hairstyle in the Buu Arc before it got changed.

I wish he kept it because Gohan in the Cell Arc and the Buu Arc feel like different characters to me for some reason.
I've seen the concept art too and yeah I wish he did because I hate the straight up spiky hair so much on him lol.

Future Gohan has at least the hair going for him.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
I'm not liar, i'm praline
You are not a liar.

But your pants is sure on fire. :troll:

And another update... I am going to take my smartphone for a fix because my phone has been stuck in headphone mode for months... plugging my headphone into the head phone jack still works totally fine... so it's gotta be something that has to do with releasing the headphone...

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I've seen the concept art too and yeah I wish he did because I hate the straight up spiky hair so much on him lol.

Future Gohan has at least the hair going for him.
I would have taken that or the long hair he had in the Android Arc pre-Cell Games.

But yeah Goku's kids sure look up to Yamcha for their hairstyle inspiration lol. At least Yamcha is held in high regard in that aspect. :)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Moana was better than Frozen.

Maybe it's just because the only time I feel whole is when I'm near the ocean

Edit: Also because I love this song

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Anyone find it weird that in a multiverse that has a universe dedicated to robotic specialized scientists, the most brilliant robotic scientist was Dr. Gero?

He must have had the largest hate boner for Goku to accomplish that

Last edited:

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
Anyone find it weird that in a multiverse that has a universe dedicated to robotic specialized scientists, the most brilliant robotic scientist was Dr. Gero?

He must have had the largest hate boner for Goku to accomplish that
It never really made any sense that a random old man from Earth could take a completely ordinary human teenager and, with just a few gears and wires, build someone ten times stronger than the scourge of the entire galaxy, but the androids are so cool I just roll with it.

Chrono.

It never really made any sense that a random old man from Earth could take a completely ordinary human teenager and, with just a few gears and wires, build someone ten times stronger than the scourge of the entire galaxy, but the androids are so cool I just roll with it.
The Android Saga as a whole is trippy as hell and the one where the rewrites and "make it up as you along"-isms are at their most obvious.

But, like you said, Rule of Cool trumps over all.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People sometimes wonder what reason there is to play Red and Blue when Fire Red and Leaf Green exists

The answer

WTF is with Gen 3's sprites??? ****

Nidoking specifically was done better in ANY other gen

Gen 1 included

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Gero is the Michael Jordan of scientists; dude became the best because he wanted to kick some ***.

Chrono.

It's also the best arc in terms of pacing which is ironic as the heroes take 3 years to take action due to everyone being an idiot
I personally preferred the Buu Saga's pacing (at least in the manga, haven't seen the anime one since many years ago and we all know how OG Z was with pacing.)

vaanrose

Let's Mosey
NNID
vaanrose
3DS FC
1762-2697-1591
Switch FC
SW-4679-3965-5961
People sometimes wonder what reason there is to play Red and Blue when Fire Red and Leaf Green exists

The answer

WTF is with Gen 3's sprites??? ****

Nidoking specifically was done better in ANY other gen

Gen 1 included
My favorite Pokemon sprite, of all gens, is Koffing from Red/Blue

I like him "upside down" so much more. Wish they never changed it.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
My favorite Pokemon sprite, of all gens, is Koffing from Red/Blue

I like him "upside down" so much more. Wish they never changed it.
I kind of liked having different sprites in the games. Like, they weren't fully decided on how the pokemon should look. Now they just have the same models they transfer from game to game.

Koffing though, it's kind of weird how his Red/ Green sprite got him right but the later made blue sprite just flipped him

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
I know many of you can solo an Infernal map, but man, it felt good to complete A&T and Legion's maps in Lunatic
Hector's little nuke was the Undisputed MVP for sure.

D

Deleted member

Bonjour.

Reminder that Stickerbrush Symphony is one of the best VGMs ever composed, and Sonic Mania's composer proves it once again:

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I know many of you can solo an Infernal map, but man, it felt good to complete A&T and Legion's maps in Lunatic

Hector's little nuke was the Undisputed MVP for sure.
I still can't, for all my dragons.

Good on ya, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom