• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Been thinking of getting a couple tattoos and been working on some designs.

Designing tattoos are hard because knowing this design will be on my skin for the rest of my life is like extra pressure on getting the design right.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I’m fanastic! How are you, my dear?
fantastic? lol sleep really well?

i'm good, kinda on and off napping yesterday, pretty much got my full sleep around 4am 3 hours ago so i've just been goofing off till i head into work at 11

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
*types in 'Jormundgand' in Google*

*gets a bunch of anime images*

DA**** IS THIS ****!!!?!?

*types in 'Jormundgand Norse'*

That's better...

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
fantastic? lol sleep really well?

i'm good, kinda on and off napping yesterday, pretty much got my full sleep around 4am 3 hours ago so i've just been goofing off till i head into work at 11
Yeah I slept well and I don’t hurt either!

Napping is one of my past times. lol

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
sweet~ means your back finally back to normal? hopefully all the other minor pains ya had~

and can relate lol
It is for the most part. When I first wake up in the morning it’s there but then it goes away for the rest of the day.

Erureido

Smash Hero
NNID
Erureido
3DS FC
5301-1552-4121
Switch FC
SW-4754-8756-2004
Seeing all this leak talk about what the new Pokemon Switch game will most likely be, I think I'll finally give my thoughts.

Personally, I'm not too excited for it. I'm one of those people who feels rather annoyed with all the attention Kanto gets nowadays. Perhaps it's because Gen 1 is my least favorite generation and I'd like to see more love for the other generations. Thus, when I heard about those Yellow remakes that are likely to come out at this rate, I feel rather bummed. I was hoping our first Pokemon Switch games for Generation 8 would take place in a new region with new Pokemon but would still incorporate those "revolutionary" new elements some of those leaks were talking about, but alas, seems like that's not the case.

The only thing I am looking forward to about those Yellow remakes thus far, from what I've read about those leaks, is that the following Pokemon feature will return. I loved that feature in HGSS, and I would love to see it come back so that I can have my favorite Pokemon behind my back wherever I go.

Erureido Erureido @Shishœ

So how are your battles with Ibaraki going? If both of you are having some trouble, here's a good Teambuilding guide you can use for her if you need it.
https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/comments/8jhm44/rashomon_teambuilding_resource/
I haven't done the 3 BP one yet, but I've been the 2 BP consistently with some good results. My team for this event uses my maxed-out Attack Jalter, my Scathach, my friend's Waver, my Heracles, my Mash, and my Mordred. Jalter and Scathach are the main players on my team since they can both hit for very high damage with their Noble Phantasms, with Heracles as my back-up bruiser if one of them goes down.

I might swap Scathach with Hans to go for that Jalter-centered team for the event, but my Hans' skills aren't maxed out yet for that strategy to work (the only skill I've been working on maxing out for him was the NP-boosting one, and I need more Ascension materials to grind up his other skills).

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man tomorrow I’m adding another game(or 2 maybe) to my ever growing list of games I gotta play.

Starlight_Lily

Stage Overflowing with Starlight
I know I sound like a broken record, but I'd buy a Kanto remake if it actually changed the gameplay of Pokemon. I doubt it will, but just tossing that out there.
Well, if by change you mean improve and expand things like Megas, Z moves and stuff.

But if you mean a genre shift, I'd have to say no, let's not to that, no need to change a solid foundation that the battle mechanics are. But a chase for more gameplay options like bringing back, contests, Pokeatlons and musicals, and expanding on them, I can get behind that 100%

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I want random criticals removed from Pokemon.

No I didn't just come back from losing a match on Showdown due to four critical hits in a row without any form of buff.

mario123007

HELLO, YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DUNK ZONE
NNID
mario123007
3DS FC
1521-3033-2948
Switch FC
SW-5739-4272-0700
Since FIFA World Cup is coming...

The team I support is...
Nuff said,

And here's Jeanne wearing France uniform holding Telstar 18, for obvious reasons.

That being said, Italy failed to qualify to World Cup was probably the most shocking. ..
I mean just look how Anchovy feels after Italy lost to Sweden...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What the **** is a Vegito because that sounds like an OC's name for Vegeta's secret evil twin brother

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
"Alright I guess luck just wasn't on my side then. I'll try again."

*Gets crit by Weavile's Icical Crash*
*Survives*
*Only to flinch*

D

Deleted member

*inhales*

Deadpool 2 is a better Deadpool movie than the first one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Hey, @Apollo Justice , @The Stoopid Unikorn , be honest with me, even the changes that are going to happen in June, would you still like have premium for awhile? 'cuz I want to make both of you happy, but I want to be sure first if it worth it.

Ivander

Smash Legend
If we ever do get a Male Bride, the most likely candidate is Forrest due to the fact that he, in his own game, actually stated in his S-support with Female Corrin about making a wedding dress for himself after making one for her and proposing to her. So there would be purpose and lore reasons why Forrest would be on a Bride Banner.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

This panel has a couple other pokemon that were scrapped. But you can barely see them

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Hey, @Apollo Justice , @The Stoopid Unikorn , be honest with me, even the changes that are going to happen in June, would you still like have premium for awhile? 'cuz I want to make both of you happy, but I want to be sure first if it worth it.
I’d like premium if they don’t want it,

If we even or do get a Male Bride, the most likely candidate is Forrest due to the fact that he, in his own game, actually stated in his S-support with Female Corrin about making a wedding dress for himself after making one for her and proposing to her. So there would actually be purpose and lore reasons why Forrest would be on a Bride Banner.
Professor Pumpkaboo Professor Pumpkaboo and I need this now!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

If we even or do get a Male Bride, the most likely candidate is Forrest due to the fact that he, in his own game, actually stated in his S-support with Female Corrin about making a wedding dress for himself after making one for her and proposing to her. So there would actually be purpose and lore reasons why Forrest would be on a Bride Banner.
I just want Shadow Brynhildr Forrest to powercreep Leo please IS give him to me already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom