• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social NintenZone Social 6.0 - L'Arachel Edition, Apparently?

Best Galar Starter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Good night everyone.
:)

Also I have no idea what I am going to do tomorrow...

Ivander

Smash Legend
Anybody have tips for removing lag stuttering from online games like Overwatch? Like it's not with the framerate, but every second, I'm keep switching between being in tune with everybody and 1 second behind everybody. And it's not just player-only games, it's also with AI-games as well. I've practically tried many of the usual stuff from making sure I don't have other things on, that nothing else is downloading, uninstalling some unneeded stuff and whatnot, but it has not been helping.
And it's both frustrating and nauseating in-game.

Chrono.

Anybody have tips for removing lag stuttering from online games like Overwatch? Like it's not with the framerate, but every second, I'm keep switching between being in tune with everybody and 1 second behind everybody. And it's not just player-only games, it's also with AI-games as well. I've practically tried many of the usual stuff from making sure I don't have other things on, that nothing else is downloading, uninstalling some unneeded stuff and whatnot, but it has not been helping.
And it's both frustrating and nauseating in-game.
Try switching to wired connection if you're wireless (and can switch.)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
There was a problem fetching the tweet

The beast has returned.
The thing Nintendo loves but no one else because my God why on earth would I ever need this ever for ****'s sake.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Since the only fighting attacks Heracross learns in gen 2 are rock smash, counter, and reversal, I've decided to make Heracross an Endure + Reversal. Too bad he only learns submission through an event. That would have been a nice option

Ivander

Smash Legend
Time to make our guesses:
I've been seeing quite a lot of support for Ninian.

I wouldn't be surprised considering Ninian is popular. But we shall see.

Looking back at the previous Bride Banner, you had 4 of the following "Waifus". You had the Canon Waifu Caeda, you had the Gold Digger Waifu Charlotte, you had the Unrequited Love Waifu Cordelia, than last but not least, you had the Warrior Lady embarrassed by their dress Waifu Lyn. Will they follow the same or similar tradition with the 2nd Bride Banner?
I mean, considering how Anna got the Bride Hint from last year much like Alfonse and Sharena did for the Easter event, Anna would certainly be a fitting match against Charlotte in a Bride VG.

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
We should get a Banner with only new Anna Alts.
Canonically there's many of them so it would make sense and would be well received too.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
People are talking about how "If this pikachu/ eevee game doesn't have new pokemon it still counts as generation 7"

I don't think so. I think it's more along the lines of changes in gameplay and the mechanics of the game rather than the pokemon that determine the generation. Especially if another game is released in a new region afterward that has the same mechanics.

Chrono.

People are talking about how "If this pikachu/ eevee game doesn't have new pokemon it still counts as generation 7"

I don't think so. I think it's more along the lines of changes in gameplay and the mechanics of the game rather than the pokemon that determine the generation. Especially if another game is released in a new region afterward that has the same mechanics.
I mean generations alone are a fan thing to start with.

If fans don't wanna count the new games as gen 8 then, eh.

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
okay so if anyone here can gen pokemon i have a request, see before i got rid of my gen 6 games i transfered over at the time what i thought to be all of my pokemon...i forgot the pokemon in my battle box, and its not like they still exist i wiped the saves thinking i got everything

that being said i do remember the 4 of them fairly well, where they were caught, their natures ect

so if youd like to help me bring these guys back to life pm me(note they werent even competitively viable outside of like one this is purely for me having the pokemon again)

Edit in order to make things easy i do have a few pokemon from that playthrough still and thus can supply one so you can use my proper id and secret id for the creation of these pokemon

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The person that tweeted that Manga pic with the unused Pokemon

He's an artist that works on Pokemon

He's the one that designed Vanilluxe

I didn't even realize that.

It'd be so awesome if we're getting those unused designs for new Kanto. LOL, even if they are crazy.

1526532569735.png

(I'm going to be so disappointed when these guys don't actually make it in)

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
When two people leave a server, one of the reasons being a heated Doctor Mario argument (I think all Dr Mario discussion should be banned from Smash discussion), you feel like ****.

All I wanted was to make a Smash server all about supporting those underrated Smash choices and this is the thanks that I get.

D

Deleted member

Bonjour.

In life there are two categories of songs: those which will never get old like this one:

And the other ones.

D

Deleted member

Time to make our guesses:
Am I the only one seeing a dab in there?
I mean generations alone are a fan thing to start with.

If fans don't wanna count the new games as gen 8 then, eh.
I mean, numbered generations are but the actual thing in practice isn't. It was always "graphic upgrade, new Pokemon and inability to trade with past versions normally" that made something be considered a new gen.
I thought the one on the right was dabbing for a moment.
Oh thank god I'm not the only one.

D

Deleted member

I've been seeing quite a lot of support for Ninian.

I wouldn't be surprised considering Ninian is popular. But we shall see.

Looking back at the previous Bride Banner, you had 4 of the following "Waifus". You had the Canon Waifu Caeda, you had the Gold Digger Waifu Charlotte, you had the Unrequited Love Waifu Cordelia, than last but not least, you had the Warrior Lady embarrassed by their dress Waifu Lyn. Will they follow the same or similar tradition with the 2nd Bride Banner?
I mean, considering how Anna got the Bride Hint from last year much like Alfonse and Sharena did for the Easter event, Anna would certainly be a fitting match against Charlotte in a Bride VG.
This is actually a plausible theory.

Also if it is another Lyn..... than ugghhhhh....
We already have like, 5 different Lyns?

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Hi everyone. Been less active since I've been on a trip. I hope you all are doing well <3

*goes back to levelling up tan*

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
Unpopular opinion: The Simpsons was never funny.

It'd be so awesome if we're getting those unused designs for new Kanto. LOL, even if they are crazy.

View attachment 144813

The deer's name is literally Deer.
That weird duck/gator is named Krocky/Crocky.
The shark is Jaggu.
I can't tell what the last one's supposed to be, but its name is Kawatasu.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I know I sound like a broken record, but I'd buy a Kanto remake if it actually changed the gameplay of Pokemon. I doubt it will, but just tossing that out there.
broken record or not i still agree, give it much needed technical push forward

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004

View attachment 144813

The second scrapped 'mon has eyes that say "I've seen some messed up ****, man"

And I'm still waiting for this scrapped Pokémon from Gold/Silver beta

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom